Small Request #1 "Jessica Nigri"

Note: This is a request I had over email which was intended to be shorter and more concise than others. This one is focused purely on the goal, and not on the overall dream and plot and such. It is cut to only feature the goal itself. If you would prefer to do this type of dream over a full blog post just let me know.

Request: First, go to Jessica Nigri's web site. (http://www.jessicanigriofficial.com)

Here is what she is famous for...
http://mentalitymagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/546563_10150796954642533_1973089917_n.jpg

Second, as you are looking at the images you find one of her in something casual, then began to shapeshift into her!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77uj2yjtL1qhapdto1_1280.jpg

Last, after you have become her, quickly "cosplay" (shapeshift into her different sexy outfits she has worn)

My top 3 favorites (3rd one has 3 links because it's the sexiest in my opinion)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lacjb4EMtI1qdlvzfo1_500.jpg

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/jess-nigri-7.jpg


http://www.duniaartis.org/2012/06/jessica-nigri-costume-play.html

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhViNSObE5fqMvbbI6iyskNnoUFIjs9c4gXEL7LlvHcoWouu-At8w6xp-3abbX-2jtgX3pmtWOs8HdvCEqubmThakmrzrFYHPgXlxGkUp_PybDlVKhjs0AqMaE7uH8wfEeElMA3Zm7DWsG4/s400/dragonair-003s.jpg

http://www.gamingnow.info/wp-content/gallery/jessica-nigri-cosplay/thumbs/thumbs_dragonair-cosplay-jessie-nigri.jpg


I was sitting in my real house room. I was dressed in a pair of jeans and a black shirt i like. I turned on my computer, noticing that the OS looked a bit strange but still useable. I went to Jessica’s website and all the text on it was garbled. I started clicking various buttons on her website, until i reached the gallery. I saw the images that i recall having been linked. For some reason, at this moment in the dream i became extremely aroused to the point where it was almost unbearable - i can’t exactly say what caused my subconscious to do this. While still looking at the image i tried to will myself to become her. I could feel that i had a boner at this point, but pleasure also began to emanate from my chest and nipples. I felt a squeezing on my legs, i looked down and say my jeans had shifted from their dark blue/nearly black to a lighter shade, and they were applying a LOT of pressure on my thighs and legs. It grew uncomfortable and i could feel my legs throbbing from how tight they were. At this same time my throat began to burn and i started coughing, and i could feel a sensation like someone was poking at my adam’s apple. I could hear my cough change pitches slightly and become different, but i didn't have time to test out how far my voice had changed since the tight feeling began to apply strong to my chest and shoulders. I could feel my legs begin to shift smaller and smaller as the jeans continued to squeeze, and just to make sure i wasn't wrong i held my hand on my leg, and within seconds my hand was no longer touching my leg since my leg had gotten smaller. I had to adjust the way i was sitting and move my feet forward since there was a quite strange feeling in my knees and i could feel my legs become shorter - it dragged my feet on the carpet slightly as my height changed. I could see that though the pressure had shrunk my legs a large bit, it had not impacted my hips as much, and i could feel it squeezing and changing my ass as well which felt strange since it was still against the seat. The shirt became tight, though not able to squeeze as hard as pants since it was a looser material. It felt like it was a skin tight shirt, i looked down and saw it was laying completely flat against my body. I felt like someone had punched me in the gut and the wave from it echoed out from there and flowed into my upper body, leaving me with a cold chill/tingle all over. I was still aroused at this point, but i became aware that my boner was no longer pressing as painfully tight against Jessica’s jeans. I saw that it appeared very small, only making the slightest bulge against the crotch of her jeans which were still hugging tightly. The pleasure in my chest intensified and i could see small bubbles all over my chest under the shirt that moved around slightly and then my form began to shift very quickly. I could see my waist suddenly shrink in, taking away my breath in conjunction with my stomach shrinking and changing. I felt like someone had forced my shoulders into a shrugging position, but from there a insense pressure came over them and they began to shrink, and i felt like someone was tickling my arms and fingers. I watched as the hair on my fingers thinned away and a massaged feeling swept through my hands and fingers and they began to shrink. I tried to move my hand during this, but it was like all the muscles were paralyzed. After my hand was finished i placed it on the computer mouse and could tell it was much smaller than before.

I held up one of my arms and ran my hand over it’s skin and even felt the armpit, noticing i felt completely hairless. The pressure in my crotch and intense arousal i felt from it suddenly disappeared and i felt a mixture of warmth and pinching as my penis disappeared. The crotch of her jeans felt a lot less tight now, and i placed my hand down there and pressed against it and i could feel the skin moving around faintly as i gained her vagina. Even as this occurred the intense and strange pleasure focus on my chest began to intensify to where i couldn't even focus on anything else, it overwhelmed my senses and i felt her shirt began to push out and a tweaking feeling on my nipples as her breasts began to form. A sudden pressure occurred in my feet and i felt a cracking feeling as my feet shrunk, and my feet also grew warmer as her boots began to form over my bare feet - i felt like someone was slowly covering my feet in a warm material. I held my hands to my chest, feeling that my chest was very warm and like two balloons slowly being inflated my hands began to feel more and more flesh pile under them. The tweaking stopped on my nipples and i figured that meant my nipples and areolas had changed. A wave of tingles and pleasure went over my ass and i could feel that those changes has stopped, and sitting felt a bit different due to how the jeans hugged and felt - as well as the different butt. As the changes finished up in my torso the shirt began to fit better and better, until they stopped. I looked down and could see a glimpse of cleavage from her shirt, and that my whole lower body looked complete. I could see her tight jeans - including the startlingly flat crotch - sitting where i had seen my own but a few minutes ago.
Chronologically my head came next. I realized that was the last so i placed my smaller hands on it and began to gently caress it. As i did so i could feel something like an almost numb feeling come over it. I squeezed my nose and it started to contort and shift under my fingers. Figuring i had to jump start the changes myself, i pursed my lips and brushed my pointer finger gently over them, as a result an odd sensation began which was like someone was contorting and moving my lips for me as they changed shape. I shut my eyes tight and balled my fists and rubbed my eyes quickly with my hands. I opened my eyes - which was a mistake - i could feel my eyeballs change (feels very strange and almost sickening, don’t experience this) and the work blurred around me and i had a huge sense of vertigo as my eyes and such changes. I ran my hands over my face after this faded away, and felt that my hair had disappeared at some point. I put a large grin on my face so i could feel my cheeks, and then began to pinch my cheeks and the changes then moved into those. I continued to smile, but it began to less and less normal, it changed and my cheeks and mouth felt quite different. I gave each of my ears a small flick and felt a strong heat in those as well as they quickly changed. My face felt like i was wearing a mask, as nothing felt normal anymore, the way my muscles sat when relaxed, how my nose felt, everything was wrong. I reached up to scalp finally and began to rub my head quite harshly. As i did so with my hands i felt more and more hair getting in the way of touching my head, until i had to actually sift through hair to touch my head. I did this for a few moments, until it reached the point where when i would move hair some of it would fall into my face. I took a strange and twirled it around my finger and from my finger a extremely pure blonde color shot out into that strand and through my head, which caused a cool feeling on my scalp. I used that finger to pull the hair down towards my torso - and as i pulled the rest of my hair seemed to follow. I could feel that i was pulled the strand towards her breasts the hair on the rest of my head also become longer and began to extend down my body. Hair began to get in my face at this point, so i used my other hand to push it back and out of my eyes. I finished with the hair and could see that if i moved head there was quite a bit of blonde hair ready to fill my vision. I smiled, again noting how strange it felt, and figured the transformation was done. I reached one of her hands into the top of her shirt, at the opening, and cupped a breast - feeling that it was quite sensitive. I then realized that i had not given her a bra, but oh well. I looked at the picture still displayed on my screen and struck a pose similar to hers, it gave me a weird feeling that i looked exactly like that image at this moment. But now it was time for my other goals.

I clicked to another picture on her website, this time coming across the devil bikini one. I imagined those clothes in my mind and tried to force the feelings of them onto my body. I could feel a small sensation from my head and then a lot of squeezing across my body as material began to change. I noticed that i could feel my shirt being drawn up my body, like someone was taking it off for me, and as it moved towards my breasts small strips of cloth were left behind on my stomach. It reached her breasts and then pressed against it from below, cupping the bottom of the the breast, the changes then moved to the top of her shirt and the cleavage opening began to expand and tear open. I could feel movement of air as the shirt began to expose more and more of her chest, and wrap itself around her breasts. I felt a bit more pressure on my shoulders as all the cloth moved away from them except a small strip responsible for holding up the weight of the breasts. I looked down and saw that - except for the red part of the design - i was now her clad in only a bikini top. My pants continued to shift a bit, not having a ton of changes besides becoming a bit thinner and more form hugging. I could feel them press tighter against my buttox and crotch. I felt something moving my hair, and i reached up and felt two costume horns beginning to grow. I moved my hair a bit so it wasn't tangled in them, and then a small pressure popped into place on my belly and right below my breasts. I looked down and could see that there were 2 straps on my torso. I summoned a mirror in my room and walked over to it - finding it slightly awkward to walk with the tight pants and her breasts jiggling a fair bit. I saw i was completely in her costume now - looking exactly like the picture i recalled. I smiled at the reflection, seeing that when i smiled i appeared to smile like her - which was unique for dreams. I changed my expression into a more playful one and bent over slightly and jutted out my butt and placed one finger on it and said “i’m hot, tsssssssss” as my finger touched it. I laughed and stood straight up again, feeling the weight shift on my chest, and then walked back to my desk to sit down and find the next costume.

This time i decided on the dragonair costume, which i imposed onto my body using intent. I felt my hair sift around a bit more as well as fabric dragging across my chest and upper legs. The fabric shifting and rubbing against Jessica’s breasts caused her body to become slightly aroused, and i could feel her nipples harden which was a strange sensation when mixed with the fabric. I looked down, ignoring the new quite prominent nipples poking through her top, and saw that the fabric was beginning to lighten and turn a tealish blue color. I could also see that the strap was thinner on my shoulders and i was even more exposed - barely wearing anything at all now. I felt a slight pressure on my neck and then a band of warmth shot around my neck as her neck piece grew. The sensation of fabric sliding on my legs suddenly became tight around my crotch and ass as it became merely a pair of panties that were digging a bit into my butt. I could also feel that my boots (i had forgotten to change them) were now much thinner and had nearly reached my lower thigh. They shifted to white and i felt a piece of cloth begin to press against my lower back and butt which was sitting against the chair. I stood up, feeling the cloth fall, and upon turning my head i saw it was her tail. The final transformation began as a sudden feeling came over my hands and arms like someone had dipped them in some liquid. The liquid feeling began to harden like i was gaining a shell, but instead of becoming hard it became a pair of soft white gloves. I flexed my fingers and could feel the glove covering them. I strode over to the mirror and was quite annoyed at how tight the panties felt, they were nearly a thong in how they were digging into her butt. I could feel her breasts jiggle as i walked, until i reached the mirror. I again saw her staring back at me, this time with a slightly surprised look on her face. No matter how many lucids i’ve had, it is always surprising to look in a mirror and see someone else, not to mention this scantily clad insanely hot chick. Looked down and saw from a first person perspective how little clothing i seemed to be wearing. I could see a slight gap in the underwear which let me see a bit of the skin on her crotch. I could make out various veins on her breasts, since i was so close to them. I could see that, though i hadn't felt it, my hair style had also changed somewhat so that it matched the picture. I returned to the computer, but began to lose lucidity during the transformation into the pink costume. I recall that my dogs were barking and i completed the transformation and again was in front of the mirror, but my recall of that part is shot. I only recall i commented something about how small i felt for some reason. this was the end of the dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton