Dream #7 "Arianny Celeste & Vanessa Hudgens"

Request: shapeshift into Vanessa Hudgens while lookinq at her image from somehwere to be able to take Arianny's shape without suspicion (ref pic)
http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com//2010/06/vanessa-hudgens-long-sexy-curly-hairstyle.jpg

Quickly find Arianny Celeste and make contact with her skin to have her form.
Then using Metamorphosis go into a bathroom and quickly try out (shift into) these forms in front of a large mirror

http://www.uncensoredcelebs.net/picture/arianny-celeste-sexy-red-dress-00.jpg?pictureId=12352722&asGalleryImage=true

http://images.werdyo.com/2010/01/04/celeste/arianny_celeste-3.jpg

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images3/arianny_celeste_cleavage_small.jpg

Then go frame her for something.

Note: The first transformation in this dream is kinda odd. I usually don't have to do it manually, so i just transformed with the first thing that would pop into mind for each body part. If you have a request of your own, feel free to email me at dreamingrequest@gmail.com. Also, if you have any suggestions/concerns feel free to comment! 

Did my usual WBTB method, and returned to sleep. I notice that i slipped into an in-between dream state, where i'm just floating in nothingness. Pushing myself along towards entering a dream, i begin to imagine a dream scene in my head that looks like a busy Manhattan-ish city. The dream begins to form around me and various sounds begin to appear. I can hear the usual bustle of a city with cars, people, and various other white noises. I wait a little as the dream forms around me, and begin to plan out my goal. I look down, and see i'm wearing a plain pair of jeans, as well as a thin plain black t-shirt. I do notice that i appear to be a fairly younger version of myself, i would guess around 15. My hair is a bit longer than usual, and my beard is non-existent. I also didn't appear to have any shoes.


I begin to walk the streets of the city, stopping a DC now and then to ask them where i might find Vanessa. None of them seem to have any idea. The DCs in this dream are dressed in fairly normal summer attire. I can't recall any specific temperature from the dream, it must have been an insignificant detail. Getting fed up of the dream not cooperating, i stop a older woman who is talking on her phone and ask her to use her cell. She gives me a look like i'm mad, but i disregard her and snatch the cell out of her hand - it looks like a generic iphone, but the screen has actual buttons on it. I punch in 0 and press the green call button and immediately i hear "operator, what can i help you with?" i then inquire about where i could find Vanessa and the voice on the other end returns "Oh, she is going to the local MMA match at the high school" it's a strange area for a match, but i thank her and return the phone to the DC. Not wanting to try navigating my way to the school, i instead use one of the doors near me to transport myself to it. I step through the threshold of the door and emerge into a school courtyard that has a giant martial arts ring set up in the middle. I see a group of reporters stationed around the ring and make my way over to them. There was a well dressed man in the back of the group with a large camera who did not seem to be busy. I tap him on the shoulder and ask him "Do you know when Vanessa is arriving?" he thinks for a second, and then says "We don't know. We have no food" great, my dream was trying to be strange. Thankful that the real Vanessa would not be showing up for a while - if at all - i walk around the courtyard for a bit until i find a alleyway between two of the school buildings that is deserted. Making sure i'm out of eyesight of any DCs, i begin to focus on the image of Vanessa in my mind and overlay it on top of myself. I try this for a bit, but i don't get the usual sensation that alerts me i'm changing. I didn't want to allow the dream to kill my goal, so i reached into my pocket and took out my ring. Slipping it onto my hand i again try to transform, but still nothing. I disregard this and try another approach, i throw my intent into my ring and reach my hands up to my hair and begin to pull it. It feels like someone is pulling a string out of me as hair pulls and my hair does not resist. I can feel my hair is becoming longer, i give my finger a little twirl to also give it the curl that Vanessa's hair has. It finally reaches my upper chest, so i throw all my hair behind my head and run my hands down it while thinking of her hair color. I feel a sensation like my hands are leaving a bit of residue which then sinks into my hair and changes its color. I pull a piece in front of my eyes and see it is a perfect match to hers, and it feels quite a deal softer. 


Moving from there to my face, i picture her face in my mind and try to assume a smile like hers, and with my palms i begin to apply pressure to various places on my face. My mind, knowing my intent, makes my face feel like a soft putty. I apply pressure randomly over my face and i feel parts re harden into real flesh and  - after feelings those parts - i can tell they are definitely Vanessa's rather than my own. I also grab my lips and tug on them a moment, and i feel them give way and become a bit more plump. Another note i marked was that I ran my tongue (or was it hers by this point? no idea) over my teeth and as i did so i felt a bit of an ache as they changes about a bit. After they changed i ran my tongue over them again and felt that they were not my own teeth, i can't describe it but they did not feel like my own. I do this for a few minutes, reshaping my face into hers, and as i do so the smile i was attempting to mimic begins to feel more natural and less of a mimic. Finally only having my eyes left, i close my eyelids and rub my eyes with my hands like how i might do if i was tired. I felt a slight twinge under my eyelids and when i opened them i assumed i had her eyes as well now. 


I then run my hands down my neck, applying pressure as i go down, and i feel the flesh give way under my hands. I make a fist and give my adam's apple a bit of a harsh tap and i feel it almost "pop" and disappear suddenly. I then took off my shirt for the next changes. Moving from my neck, i crossed my hands over my chest and squeezed my shoulders - like i was hugging myself. As i did so, i could hear some strange rasping noise and my shoulders short inward - becoming smaller. This felt strange since it also caused my arms to move while i was trying to hug myself. I then placed my hands against each other, elbows out, and pushed my hands against each other. As i did so, i could feel my arms become shorter and more proportional to my new shoulders. I then clasped my hands and squeezed and i could feel my hands shift around each other as they became thinner and smaller. I ran my opposite hands along the other arm, squeezing all along it and i could feel as i reached my bicep that the muscle became less and less pronounced with each squeeze. After finishing i could see i had thin feminine arms. I then pictured her form nude, and ran my hands all over my torso, imagining my hair falling out like my hands were razors. It worked, and my hands became little hair clippers, every part i touched the hair would give a little tremble and then fall out. I moved to my nipples and began to squeeze and knead my nipples and the surrounding flesh. As i did so, i found with each squeeze and massage i had more and more to massage. I could feel my flesh begin to grow on my chest, which is hard to explain the feeling of. It's like when you get a boner, you can feel the flesh grow and become larger, except applied to the chest. Eventually they stopped growing, feeling quite strange on my chest. I cupped them and noticed the skin felt softer, though i had not yet changed my skin at all - i guess my mind automatically did so for the parts i changed. I flicked each of my nipples and they changed color a bit and melted outwards a bit, the areolas becoming larger, the flick also hurt a great deal more than usual, alerting me that my nipples had become more sensitive. Running my hands down the side of my body i applied pressure and imagined her own torso. I could hear various cracks and feel various odd sensations as my upper body thinned up and took on her slim figure. Once i reached the sides of my belly, i noticed i was pudgier than her in the stomach, so i ran my finger along my belly button until i felt a seam. I shoved my finger into the invisible seam and pulled with my finger. As i did so i get an extremely strange sensation like my stomach was dropping, but my finger pulled off my male stomach and underneath it was her own. It was like someone had put me in a prosthetic stomach and blended it to my skin to make it look real. I held a chunk of flesh in my hands that looked like ballistics gel. I threw it to the ground, and my stomach felt smaller. I then reached my hands down to my lower back and pushed on it a bit, feeling it cave in a small bit, giving me a feminine lower back. Moving down from there, i put my shirt back on and took of my pants. My shirt now hung quite loosely on my frame, though it was pushed out in the front by 2 noticeable mounds which jiggled a fair deal as i pulled the shirt back on. Standing only in my boxers, i reached one hand into the front of them and gripped my penis. I began to manipulate it and shove it back towards my crotch. As i pushed it against my crotch it began to sink into my flesh and open a line for my new genitals. I then grabbed my balls and also pressed those in, feeling a strange pulling sensation from them as they sank into my body, then a feeling of strange disconnect as i suddenly lost feeling from them. I could feel my genitals continuing to form without my input, so i reached my hands around to the back of my underwear and gripped my buttox. I began to work those like my chest, and massaged and groped them. As i did so i could feel them changing shape a bit, and becoming more perky. I also gained more flesh, and it jutted out a bit more than previous. I could feel my underwear was now pressed out a bit more from her larger behind. I then went to my thighs and hips. I raised one leg and pressed it straight out agains the wall opposite of me, with my back pressed to a wall. When it was braced in the air, i took both hands and locked them around my thigh. I then began to run my hands encircling my thigh up and down my leg from ankle to crotch. With each pass my leg became thinner and more smooth. I could feel a tinge in my knee as it shifted a bit, and it became harder to hold my leg up against the wall as i lost muscle, and as my leg became shorter i had to angle my lower body more and more in order to remain pressed against the wall. Finally, it became too short and i had to let it fall to the ground - but it seemed the transformation for that leg was complete.


I then did the same for my other leg, which was a bit harder because i had to balance on one shorter leg. I took some strange positioning, but i finally did it. I then sat down on the ground, noticing that my plumper butt made sitting feel different, and gripped one foot. I began to massage it and play with my toes, and then began to change as well. I did this for both feet and after doing so i stood up, finally done with my body transformation. I rolled forward and balanced on the toes of my feet in order to get a sense of Vanessa's body. I could feel my lower bodies muscle's flex, allowing me to sense the difference in strength and form. Looking down i could see my underwear did not fit her body in the least, it was tight and loose in places it should not have been. I then realized that my skin was not the right color, so i gave myself a flick on the leg and saw that it left a tan mark, which then began to spread outwards. Leaving it to color me correctly, i stripped out of the rest of my clothes and threw them all into a pile. I then used my ring and intent to imagine them all morphing into Vanessa's dress from the picture. I opened my eyes and saw there was a black dress laying on the ground, but my underwear was still unchanged. Oh well, i'd have to go commando. I Put on the dress, noticing that it felt quite tight and felt kinda exposed since i had no underwear. I looked down and could see that the tanning had completed, since Vanessa's exposed chest looked normal color. I began to walk back out of the alleyway, trying to get used to walking since my form was so different, and the tight dress also restricted movement somewhat in my hips and legs. As soon as i exited the alley, i heard someone scream "HEY! LOOK!" and i saw it was one of the reporters.  They all turned towards me and rushed my way. When they reached me i was bombarded with questions which i could not make out, and numerous camera clicks and flashes. I put one hand on Vanessa's hip and gave a small smile in order to placate them. After a few minutes, i said "Sorry, i need to get moving" noticing that my voice was now hers. I pushed my way out of the circle, and walked towards the stage. Leaning on the ropes talking to a short balding man i could see Arianny leaning on the ropes and talking down towards him.


Arianny was dressed in the red revealing dress i recall from the request picture. I made my way over to her and stood next to the balding man. She stopped speaking and looked over at me. I gave her Vanessa's smile, and reached my hand up to shake hers, saying "Hi! I'm Vanessa, i've been looking forward to meeting you!". As i did this i gave my ring the intent to absorb some of her DNA - thinking of the old Animorphs books. She smiled and reached down, clasping my hand. I felt a small tickle around my ring, and gripped her hand back. Wanting to hurry up before the dream went on too long, i then said "i look forward to seeing you during the match!" she gave me a nod and a smile, and i turned and walked from the ring. The courtyard was beginning to fill with people of various ages, so i headed into the closest school building to me. The building was fairly cool, smelling much like a hospital. There were lockers lining either side, with some doors placed now and then. Up ahead, i saw a sign of a woman which i assumed was the restroom. I made my way to it and stepped inside. It was a one person bathroom, though fairly large. There was a toilet in one corner, with a sink and mirror against the opposite wall. The floor tile seemed fairly clean thankfully, since i was still barefoot. 


I went over to the mirror and gazed at myself for a moment. Vanessa was damn beautiful, and her look back me - though it was me looking out of her deep brown eyes - gave me a slight thrill. Not wanting to stall too long, i closed my eyes and focused on my ring, and the tickle which still was around it. Once my mind touched the tickle, it shot out of my finger and engulfed my body. I placed my hands on the sink and could feel the tingle intensify in my legs and the sink began to feel lower and lower to me as i grew in height slightly. I opened my eyes and gazed into the mirror and saw i was a mix between Vanessa and Arianny. As i watched, Vanessa's features began to fade away. I could see my features become a bit more mature looking, and my skin took on a deeper tan. My dress suddenly felt uncomfortably tight Arianny's chest grew in place of Vanessa's. I looked down and could see her breasts strained tightly against the dress. The changes continued to sweep over me, causing the dress to fit less and less comfortably as Arianny's body was bigger than Vanessa's. The changes stopped and i looked in the mirror and saw Arianny gazing back at me. I looked down and saw that the dress was now extremely tight on me, though it showed off my new bodies curves in quite a nice manner. It's hard to hide anything when it's skin tight. 


I though of how to change my clothes, and figured i could do something like how i did my body. I reached down my chest and began to pull at the dress barely containing her breasts. As i pulled, it gave way and became looser. I made a chopping motion near the middle and my hand cut through the dress like scissors and suddenly the pressure was gone. I began to pull at my dress in various spots, envisioning Arianny's red dress. As i did each change, the dress would gain a slightly more red tint. I finally completed, feeling much more comfortable in a fitting dress, and looked back into the mirror. Arianny's chest was extremely visible through the new open center of the dress, and i could feel the cold air brushing against the exposed skin. I stepped away from the mirror and did a quick twirl, feeling the dress spin around me, though her breasts did not really agree with the movement and i thought they would pop out for a second.


Stepping back up to the mirror, i put the next set of clothes in mind. I pulled at my clothes again, this time pulling at the fabric to barely cover my breasts. I splashed some water from the sink onto my dress and the water, like bleach, instantly caused the dress to become white. As i did that motion, Arianny's breasts shifted around, as they were barely contained at this point. I looked down and was greeted by a generous sight of tanned flesh. At this point the dream began to become less and less lucid as it had been going on for quite a bit now. I recall that i ended up reaching inside the dress to grope at one point. I started to change into the last dress, but the dream plot changed and i had lost too much lucidity to catch it. The dream ended some time after that, though i don't recall anything after the groping. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton