Dream #4 "Kate"

Request (Successful): The scenario could be: possessing transforming into her body, feeling it up a bit before arriving, maybe examining her face in a mirror in the bathroom sometime during the show, then winning the award and giving the speech--all the while thinking "I'm up here on stage, but everyone's staring at my chest--well, it's not really mine, but it's mine for the evening"---feeling embarrassed to be so curvy/exposed. Reference picture Side request (Partial success): Gain mannerisms and voice of Kelly O'Donnell

As always, dreams are odd and odd things may happens. Things can be out of my control so i apologize in advanced for any oddities or anomalies. I sometimes have to make due with the hand i'm dealt, and if i end up doing something that is strange i'll try to explain my logic behind it. 

Doing my usual WBTB at 5:30 am i return to bed and come to in what appears to be a large flight hangar. The room is completely white washed. The walls, floor, and ceiling were a pure and smooth white. I seem to be the only person in the hangar, so i take a moment to check out my body. I'm dressed in a red cardigan with some tan slacks. I have some fairly nice loafers on my feet. My body appears to be fairly true to reality, nothing stands out to me that is different. I feel my head and i have my usual buzz cut and beard. I begin to walk towards one of the walls of the hangar - which appears to be really large. As i walk i notice that my shoes tap loudly on the floor, as if i was in hard soled boots. The air feels fairly stale, but not uncomfortable. I would guess around 80 or so degrees. My footsteps continue to echo around the large hangar, and i begin to hear a slight hum. Plate sized circles begin to glow on the ground and stretch off into the distance. I step back from the one closest to me, unsure of what is about to happen. The light begins to extend upwards and the glow from it begins to form into a person - it reminds me of when a pokemon is summoned from a pokeball in the old show. All along the length of the hangar people are forming. I look at the one closest to me and it's an older gentleman who is staring blankly into the distance. Looking around, all the individuals that formed are hunched slightly staring off into the distance with a blank expression. I'm fairly creeped out at this point and wanting to get along with my dream goal, so i reach into the pocket of my pants and feel a gun in it rather than my ring. Pulling out the gun it looks like a desert eagle, but has a glowing blue line running along it's barrel. It's fairly heavy, but i lift it to the head of the gentleman nearest me and pull the trigger. The force from it slams into my hand but i hold steady, the other half of that force slams into the man and he dissapears into black smoke. Figuring i can maybe use this to get where i want to be, i begin to walk along the hangar and stopping at the DCs. I would ask a dc "Can you bring me to the awards show?" and shoot them if they did not respond. After about 7 DCs a woman i asked - she appeared to be about late 30s - looked around in surprise once i asked her. She locked eyes with me and said "oh, yes! i can get you there." I smile at her and she held out her hands. I dropped the gun back into my pocket and took her hands. She began pulling me towards her, but with every step i took the scene began to shift around me. After getting nearly nose to nose with her the scene shifted a last time and i heard the bustle of people and vehicles around me. the DC let go of my hands and then dissapeared into a puff of smoke like those i shot. Around me was a crowd of people all looking at a walkway with red carpet down, and roped lining the side that kept people out. I figured i was in the right place, so i looked around to see if i could find somewhere to change. Moving through the crowd i eventually popped out into an area that reminded me of a park. There were various gazebos placed around, and to the side i saw male and female bathrooms. Not really caring which i went into, i just went into the mens. Inside it reminded me of a mix of a locker room and a restroom. There were benches situated around, and then stalls and urinals towards the other side. 

Inside were various men, some of who were changing clothes, others standing at the urinal. Wanting some privacy, i pulled out my gun and shot it into the air. The resulting crack reverberated in the room and the DCs milling about covered their ears and made a break for the exit. After the last one had left i locked the door and sat down on a bench. Trying to figure out how to transform, i figured it might be easiest do with clothes. I began to search through lockers to see if i could find anything to help me out. I eventually stumbled across some pills, but upon trying to read the bottle the text kept shifting around (a common occurance in dreams). Setting my intent for them to be "Kate transformation pills" i popped into my mouth and swallowed. Almost immediately i had this feeling overcome me like i was intensely ill and fatigued. I laid down on the bench and had a feeling like i would puke. I rolled onto my side and began to dry heave, but with every heave my body would change. The whole transformation took place during about 5 heaves, but i will try to break it down into smaller parts. During the first heave i noticed that i had a lot more weight shift on my chest when my body shook. My pants were also a fair bit tighter, like i had accidentally worn a size or 2 smaller than i should have. It was particularly noticeable in the seat of my pants where my ass was growing to be a larger size. During my second heave hair fell into my face and there was various cracking noises from all over my body like when i crack my nuckles. The noise, on top of the nausea and heaving was too much for me to be able to feel what was different. For my 3rd heave felt even more flesh shift on my chest, and a pain like someone had kicked me in the nuts. The pain wasn't as debilitating as it would usually be, it was more of a searing pain like a cut, than a ache like being kicked. My 4th and 5th heaves hit me with too many changes to keep track of, but i do recall a strong sense of vertigo on top of the nausea as my weight and height shifted suddenly. I recalled it feeling like someone had picked me up, spun me a ton of times, and then put me back down suddenly in the same spot i was sitting. I sat up but remained hunched over for a moment as i let the rest of the sickness leave me. Finally feel relatively normal, i sit up and i'm assaulted by a myriad of feelings. My cardigan was now stretched out by a pair of fairly large breasts, which caused it to be quite taught across my body and chest. My pants were also now riding up on my ass, which was also quite a bit larger. The combination of my the way i was sitting, mixed with my larger butt, caused my pants to be tight across my backside and crotch to the point that i was aware of every new curve and part of my anatomy. The strange feeling of having my pants tight across a flat crotch also came across me. My pants were also now hanging over my shoes, due to my shorter height, and my shoes were quite loose. As i moved my foot, my shoe rattled around like a kid trying to wear his dad's shoes. My hair again falling into my face and tickling, i used my hand to push my hair back which brought attention to how strange my face felt. The different bone structure and face felt quite odd. 

I stood up, getting another wave of strange feelings from my body, i glanced down to get a better view of what had changed. I saw my cardigan was now stretched to the brim by two large breasts on my chest, and i could barely see beyond them. I angled my lower half and was able to see that my slacks were not fitting in the least anymore. It was tight in the places it shouldn't be, and lose in those it should be tight. Reaching down, i pulled my shoes off since i figured if i attempted any manner of walking i would either walk out of them or trip. Now i decided i needed to figure out how to go about changing my clothes. I pulled out the gun, which was still sitting in my pocket, and became curious if i could use it in place of my absent magic ring. I held it in my hand, noticing it felt bigger and heavier in my small hand, and attempted to manipulate it's power. I willed it to become a clothes changing gun and felt it glow warm in my hand. Flipping it around so it was aiming at my chest, i prepared myself for the possibility that this may completely end the dream and force me to try again. I then visualized the dress from the pictures, and pulled the trigger. I hear a sound like someone chopping into a tree and then felt something constricting my body suddenly. I looked down in alarm to see what it was and saw that i was now clad in a deep blue dress. My breasts, no longer constrained within my old ill-fitting clothes, hung openly from my chest and were cupped by the dress. I felt some pressure at right under my breasts where my dress was tightened slightly in order to emphasize my chest. Looking down from there, the dress hugged my form, showing off my hips and giving a nice view of my buttox. Unable to see under my dress, i could feel that i was wearing high heels, which lifted my butt and added even more emphasis. After checking out my clothes, i threw the gun into a locker - no longer having a place to store it - and remarked "well, this feels strange" hearing my higher, soft voice leave my lips. I approached the mirrors against the side of the locker room and leaned in so i could see my new face better. I saw that my hair was also effected by the gun, and it was now pulled into a pony tail with some hair being pulled across my forehead. I was able to see that my face showed some sign of age, but still looked very beautiful and gave me a mature look. I lingered for a moment on my new eyes, weirded out by the fact that it was not my own looking back at me. I raised my hand to my face and used my fingers to trace my various new features. Running my fingers along my lips i could feel the light layer of lipstick, and a tickle as my fingers brushed against my larger lips. From there, i traced up onto my high cheekbones, and moved up to feeling my thin eyebrows, one of which was partially obscured by my hair. I gave myself a smile, noting that despite having Kate's face, it was my smile that was displayed. This looked quite strange to me. I was about finished with studying my face when i heard someone banging on the door, exclaiming "Hey, i need to use the restroom!" in a fairly angry tone of voice. I walked to the door, feeling how the dress displayed and accentuated every movement of my legs and backside. I managed to walk in the heels, though not very gracefully, and open the door for the angry DC outside. As i opened the door, he blinked in surprise with his fist still in the air ready to knock again. Deciding that i didn't want to cause a scene due to Kate having come out of a men's bathroom/locker room, i pushed my way past him and made my way back to the red carpet i had seen earlier. I moved quickly through the crowd, attempting to avoid too much attention, though i still heard some surprised voices behind me ask "Is that Kate Winslet?" "What is she doing out here?" I was nearly to the ropes blocking off the carpet when a voice called out "Kate? What the hell are you doing out here, it's nearly time for your speech!" I then felt a man grab me by my shoulder and begin pushing me towards the carpet. He moved into view before me, a short stocky man with thin glasses and spiky black hair, and moved the rope so i could get in. The crowd around me did not make a move to follow as i stepped onto the vibrant red path. Immediately, i was assaulted by a myriad of clicks, flashes, and voices calling out various questions to me such as "Kate, what were you doing in that crowd?" "How are you feeling about tonight's award, Kate?" "Do you feel you deserve the award?" The stocky man continued to push me along towards the entrance to the theater, not giving me a moment to make sense of the sudden overload of stimulus. I soon passed the threshold into the theater and the noise of the crowd behind me died out. The man then stepped ahead of me and told me to follow. Following his lead, i was lead through various doors and hallways until i reached an area that i assumed was backstage. I was swarmed by various individuals who seemed to know what they are doing, they seemed to be checking that my makeup, clothes and such were all in place and ready to go. Not getting a moment to even breathe, i was then given a thumbs up by the man who gestured me towards the stage opening. 

At this point i was fairly upset, as i had not had a chance to attempt changing my voice or mannerisms, and the dream was moving quite fast. Figuring i could play it by ear, i took the man's prompting and strode out towards the stage. As i walked, i began to rub my neck quickly as i imagined the voice of Kelly O'Donnell i recall hearing in the video. I had a feeling in my throat like i needed to clear it, but it would have to wait. I emerged onto the stage and felt the lights being focused on me and following my movement to the large podium set up at the head of the stage. The lights gave me a sense of warmth on my skin, and made the rest of the theater seem fairly dark and i could not yet make out anyone in the crowd. I strode across stage, knowing that the dress was making every movement look graceful and sensual, i could feel the slight jiggle of my breasts as well which were barely contained in the dress. I reached the podium and felt the light's intensity dim somewhat. I could see the crowd fairly well now, and it appeared to be packed to the brim with people dressed in very formal attire. The theater outside of the main audience was darkened and hard to make out. Not knowing what my speech would be i started talking, saying "Hi there everyone! How are you tonight?" but before i could get too far in Kate's voice i had to stop due to my voice being distorted by the blockage in my throat. I cleared my throat and noticed it sounded a bit different. Leaning into the mic again, i continued speaking "Excuse me, i'm recovering from a cold." and noticed that my voice sounded very much like O'Donnell's, though i still had my own speaking pattern. I continued to talk to the audience, not really speaking about anything specifically. I talked a lot about how the crew was the important part of what got me here, and how much it meant to me that they valued my acting so much. At a point halfway through the speech i plucked the microphone from the podium and began to walk around the stage. Attempting to weave a emotional speech( though it was shallow and misinformed), i emphasized my hand gestures and really used my body in my speaking, which i could feel really brought some attention to my various assets. As i threw my arms out wide during a particularly powerful part of the speech, i could feel my generous breasts sway and move on my chest. I scanned the crowd while rambling, quite aware that more than a few of the males - and even some of the females - had their eyes roaming up and down my body; following the gentle curves of my hips leading to my breasts, and noticing how my dress fell against my legs, showing that my legs were shapely. I began to feel a little embarrassed, fairly aware that these people wanted to strip and fuck this body, though the body was not mine. It was Kate's body that was being envisioned in their fantasies, but i was the one who was currently wearing it. I eventually wound down my speech, still having said nothing of real meaning or importance, and returned to the podium. I then smiled, again aware that is was my own grin on her face, and held up my award to the crowd. The crowd broke into applause, though i'm not sure any of them actually paid any heed to my speech, and the claps began to echo louder and louder throughout the theater. I could tell the dream was going to end, so i gave a small bow and a wave to the crowd and allowed it to end on a good note. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton