Dream #9 "Brunette"

Request: How about you possess some sexy white girl, 5'8, busty, and ruin her life? Embarrass her? Mess up her relationships. Get her into financial and legal and health troubles. Make her say and do things she would never say or do. Make her dress ways she would never dress. Take pictures and leave evidence and more and then leave her body and watch her deal with the aftermath? Maybe even taunt her afterwards, by, like, going up to her and asking her why she's been acting so strangely, and watching her freak out and not know why and have her explain that she doesn't know what's been going on. Maybe you can quit her job, and make her work as a stripper, and stuff? And make her act silly and stupid and ruin her reputation by being a bitch too? (here is a face reference, the body i created in-dream)

Note: Just a heads up, i don't believe this dream is of my usual quality. There were a lot of goals and i believe detail and cohesiveness was lost as a result. The request was also darker than usual, and my guilt ended up appearing since the DC i was given ended up being a fairly sweet girl. I considered ending the dream and not posting this a few times, but a request is a request. I apologize in advance for this dream, but i can't change how dreams are after i've had them. I have to copy from my dream journal, otherwise i might as well be writing short stories; it just shows that i can't always guarantee quality. This dream is going to be fairly dark due to the theme of it. If you are not comfortable with that sort of thing, you may want to skip reading this one. I was not able to get through all of the parts of this request, since some things like hurting her financially and health-wise can be difficult to do within the time frame of a dream. For this dream, as i never got the DCs name, i will call her Sarah. Also, because this dream has so many goals, the possession itself will be fairly short as compared to normal. I did not have time in the dream to really focus on exploring or feeling the body.

Dream: Usual WBTB and return to sleep, except this time i set my intent to start the dream as someone else, since i wanted to be someone who was related/close to my dream goal. The dream is fairly unstable at first and shifts through some irrelevant scenes, until i finally land into a scene where i'm laying in a bed. I can see that the room's walls have a darkish tan paint on them, and the room is decent sized. On the nightstand next to me is a clock and a bong sitting next to it. I attempt read the digital clock, but it shifts between various times and strange symbols before it turns off completely. I assume it's night time. There's a chair in the corner with a jacket draped over the top of it with a giant "F" on it. I sit up, running my hands on the bed to stabilize it by focusing on the feeling. The sheets feel extremely soft, like silk. They are white with blue stripes running vertically down them. I look at my hand and it looks a bit different from my own, the fingers were a little longer, but it's still masculine. My body on the whole feels normal for the most part, and looking down i can see that my build and height are not too far off the mark from my waking body. I'd guess i'm around 5'11 and i'm wearing a pair of boxer briefs, and an undershirt. My skin is a little darker than normal. I feel my head and my hair is shortly cut, and my facial structure is without a doubt different. I stand up from the bed and head through the doorway that i assume is the bathroom. I don't look anything like my normal self, and i could see hints of the girl from the facial reference i used for this dream; so i'm likely her brother. Leaving the bathroom i try flipping the light switch and see it doesn't work as expected, consistent with how my dreams usually behave. I step out of my room and see that i'm one of 3 doors on this hallway. Across the hallway from me is a partially opened door that has all manner of towels and washcloths in it. I walk down the hall to the 3rd door - beyond which the hall opens up into a family room with a couch and a TV as well as a small fireplace in the corner. The house is dimly lit, and quiet, which lines up with my previous assumption of it being night time. I knock lightly on the door in front of me but there is no response. I jiggle the handle, but it appears to be locked. I reach for my dream control ring, but i am not wearing pants. Using a power i'm used to without a ring, i press myself against the door and will myself to melt through it. I can feel a sensation like i was covered in cement before i feel my face, and then the rest of my body, emerge from the other side of the door. 

The room is dark, though enough light is coming in through the window that my dream enhanced eyes can see fairly clearly. To my left is a closed door which i assume is her bathroom. There's a twin bed in one corner, with a form laying unmoving on it covered with sheets. There's a desk on the wall opposite of the door with various pictures and papers. To my right there is a closet with a outfit hanging from the doorknob, the outfit has a black shirt with tan slacks, and on the shirt is a symbol i can't make out. On the ground under the outfit is a hat which, upon picking up, smells strongly of fast food - so i imagine she works at a fast food joint in this dream. I move quietly across the room and approach the desk. Looking at the pictures on it, i can see various close ups of my dream goal as well as other people. In each smile she appears to be smiling widely and full of joy. Doodled on the papers scattered around the desk are various drawings of butterflies and animals. Based on this, she is quite a kind and innocent girl. I move to the bed, and gently touch her form. She sits up, startled, and throws the sheets off her. She is topless and i can see, despite being partially covered by the sheets, she is wearing only panties. Her hair is a bit tousled.  She immediately realizes what she's done and her face contorts into surprise as she grabs the sheets to cover her chest - but not before i see that she is quite well endowed, i would guess a D cup, each breast topped with a large brownish nipple. As soon as she is covered, she exclaims to me "Tim, what the hell are you doing in my room?!" noting that my name is now Tim and that she has quite a soft voice, I say "i was having troubles sleeping, i figured we could talk." a look of sympathy comes over her face and she seems to soften up some. She then said "It's my job as your sis to help you out, i suppose!" and she smiles and turns her body to face me a bit more - though still holding the sheet to cover her upper body. I slide the computer chair over from her desk and sit down in it facing her. I begin to ask her some questions to figure more out about her DC. The first question i ask is how she likes her job, to which she says "I love working at Muko's! Everyone i work with is super nice" my next question is if everything is going fine with her boyfriend, her response is "I suppose so. Next week is our one year anniversary!" I ask her various other small questions in order to get a feel for her personality, and it again matches up with my assumption that she was a very nice and gentle individual. After talking for about 5 minutes i say "Ya know? i am feeling tired now. I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for the talk." she flashes me a smile and says "have a good night bro! glad i could help" and then turns and lays back down. I then realize that i had never unlocked the door, and she didn't seem to realize that i should have had no way of getting in. I don't bother to leave, though. It was time to possess her. First, though, i needed it to be morning so i could do stuff after i possessed her. I don't have my ring so i again resort to a old method of mine, i begin to click my tongue softly like a clock, and start to speed up the clicks - as i do so i can see that the gentle rising and falling of the bed sheets due to her breathing is now happening much faster - like a video on fast forward. I continue to click quickly until i begin to hear her stirring and some sun peaks through the window. Letting time resume, i make my way to the bathroom door, open it and step inside. The bathroom looks almost identical to the one i was in earlier, except she had a small pink rug on the floor in front of her sink. I sit down on her toilet and begin to wait for her. I did have to wait long as i soon heard her bed creak, and a soft padding as she walked across her carpet and into the bathroom. I heard a soft click and i could see that her work clothes were now hanging from the bathroom door frame. Soon after, she came walking into the bathroom, still only clad in a pair of panties. I could see her large breasts swaying gently from her chest and, no longer covered by the sheets, she had a fairly shapely lower body, though her hips were slimmer than i expected of such a busty girl. She was focused on the towel rack in front of her and hadn't spotted me, so i spoke up and said "hey there" which startled her and caused her to let out a small squeaking noise in surprise. She then saw who it was sitting on the toilet, and immediately brought her arms up to cover her chest. she exclaimed "Tim, what the hell are you doing in here again?!" which made me laugh. I stood up from the toilet and strode over to her and grabbed her shoulders. I then pressed her against the wall which caused her to blurt out "Ti-Tim, what are you doing?" i offered no response and instead began to kiss her. I was unsure how to go about possessing her, since i didn't have my ring, so i decided to try melting into her - though it was risky since i sometimes failed halfway through, causing me to become quite an abomination. She uttered a noise of protest as i kissed her, but i ignored her and instead willed myself to sink into her. I could feel myself pressing into her, my chest pressed against her own - as her arms had fallen to her side - and my crotch pressing against the top of hers due to the height difference. I soon began to feel a sensation almost like moving through the door, but instead of moving through cemement i felt like i was moving through a warm jello. I began to feel less and less of my body as i sank into her, and she sat perfectly still pressed against the wall. The dream blurred for a moment, until i realized that i was now pressing my back against a wall, and i felt intensely strange. 

I took a few moments to stare at the bathroom in front of me, so the dream could stabilize. I could feel that i was quite flustered, as my heart was beating fast and i could feel that my breath was coming at a more rapid pace. Allowing the sensations to come to me, the first thing i noticed is that holy crap my chest felt heavy. I looked down and could not even see my legs, as Sarah's huge knockers were blocking my view. I felt a lot more top heavy than usual, due to Sarah having fairly slim hips, but being extremely busty. I lifted one of her hands, feeling quite clumsy as her arms were shorter than my previous ones, and groped her breasts. Sarah's small hands were dwarfed by her breasts, and they were too big to even cup with her hands. I knew there was no time to explore her body fully, so i quickly ran my hands over her body to get a better sense of it. Her crotch was hairless, which i found quite nice. I felt down there a little more, aware of the fact that she seemed quite tight. I also felt her ass, and noticed that - like her hips - it was quite small and athletic. This made me think of trying to run in her body, i can only imagine the amount of jiggling that would occur. I pushed away from the wall and reached for her clothes, trying to ignore the jiggling and movement of her massive unrestrained chest. I was going to get dressed in her work clothes, but remembered the dream goal of dressing strangely. I went to her closet and found it full of only fairly modest outfits. This wouldn't do. I unlocked her door and strode out of her room, making my way to her brother's room. I then went to my male closet and looked through those clothes. I spotted a wife beater hanging which i pulled off the hanger and threw onto the bed. Not seeing any pants, i made my way to a small dresser in the corner of the room and opened it, seeing only boxers and underwear. Deciding that boxers would likely fit better, i took the smaller pair out that i found - they were black with red skulls all over them. I pulled off my panties and began to work the boxers of my legs. Once i got them on i realized it would be a bit uncomfortable, as though i had slim hips, they were not made for my body shape. They looked strange, but that was the goal. I then pulled the wife beater over my head, which barely even covered my breasts. I could see that shirt jutted out significantly from her breasts, and the low cut armpits allowed a virtually uncensored view of my breasts. It also offered no support, and as i moved i was aware that my chest would be moving around for the rest of the dream. First goal first, i envisioned mcdonalds in my mind and began to spin my body, also projecting my intent that it was where she worked. I heard the howling of the air and then i felt warmth on my skin. Sarah's hair had blown around a bit and was now resting over my eyes. I pulled it away from my face, then noticing that it was still completely discheveled looking - but i didn't care.

Looking around, i appeared to be in a parking lot facing a glass door. I could see various cars parked, and the strong smell of fast food permeated the air. I entered the store, throwing open the glass door and screaming "what's up, bitches?!" as harshly as Sarah's soft voice could. The restaurant was not extremely busy, i could see there were about 6 customers sitting and standing around. All the customers, as well as the 2 girls at the cash registers, turned to me and both their eyes went wide. The one on the right gasped and said "Why are you dressed like that?!" One of the customers, a 20ish year old guy, had pulled out his phone and was snapping pictures of me. I turned towards him with a grin on my face and pulled up my shirt, exposing my chest and his camera. He smiled, and continued to snap photos. I heard someone stomping towards the counter, and i turned to see a older man, dressed in work clothes, staring at me in a mixture of fury and confusion. Before he could speak i turned my exposed chest towards him and said "how's it going babe". He turned his gaze and exclaimed "for god sakes, girl! cover yourself!" i gave a small laugh with Sarah's voice and responded with a simple "No." his gaze returned to me, now looking completely furious. he then said in a clear and measured voice "i don't know what has gotten into you, but you are fired. i don't ever want to see you here again." i gave him a shrug, turning to the man with the camera again. I blew the man a small kiss, pulled my shirt down and walked back out the store. 

My next goal was to ruin her relationship with her boyfriend. I began to spin again, this time envisioning Sarah's room again. The tell tale wind howl occured, and then i was standing in the middle of her floor next to her desk. I looked over the desk, and then spotted her cellphone. It looked like a generic old nokia phone. I went through the contacts until i spotted "BF <3", then i hit the green call button. It rang a few times then i heard a click and a deep voice answered "what's up, babe!" i cleared my throat and said "you are a loser." there was no response for a few seconds then "well that's kinda mean. is something wrong?" i forced a laugh that he could hear and said "you and i are done. the sex was really bad." i went to hang up and could hear him say "hold on what the hell is going on?" but i hit the end call. Not yet done with the phone, i strode into the bathroom and snapped some pics of Sarah wearing her absurd outfit. I also made sure to get a few profile shots as to emphasize how revealing the shirt was. 

Next up i called a few random friends from her contacts list and said some random harsh insults before i hung up - not letting them respond. Now it was time to see what happened. I went and laid down on her bed, putting one hand in her shirt caressing her breast, and the other down her pants. Then i began to will myself out of her body. I felt a strange sensation like something was pressing against my skin from the inside, and then i lost consciousness. I came to face down on the ground next to the bed. I appeared to be dressed again in my boxers and undershirt. I turned my head to look up at the bed and saw that Sarah was in the position i left her in, her eyes were closed though. I quickly picked myself up and ran out of her room, closing the door behind me. I waited a few moments before turning around and knocking on the door, hoping it would wake her up. A handful of seconds later i heard "what.. what am i doing? what happened?" i opened the door and saw she was extracting her hands from her clothes, a confused look on her face. I glared at her and said in an accusing tone "What the hell were you doing? I just got a call from your boss that you showed up to work virtually naked, and flashed the customers." she put her hand to her mouth and her eyes went wide in panic. "I did that? are you serious?!" I nodded and told her that he had also said she took some pictures. She immediately grabbed for her phone laying next to her on the bed and clicked away on it for a moment before gasping "oh my god!" i assumed she had found the pictures i had taken. her face was pale, thinking about what her body had just done. she turned to look at me and wailed "what is happening?!" before i could even respond, her phone rang and she looked it and muttered "my boyfriend?" in a questioning tone. She accepted the call and listened to the voice on the other end of the line for a moment before tears began to well up in her eyes. She held the phone in one hand and began to use her other to wipe her eyes and after a few minutes lowered the phone to her lap. She was sobbed and blurted out "i guess i broke up with him" i was feeling bad, but i was now purely an observer. Her phone began to audibly vibrate from her lap, and she sniffed away her tears so she could answer it clearly. She sounded kinda stuffy, but she answered the phone anyway with a "hello?" Again she did not move for some time, before she lowered the phone and chucked it at her floor. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them, she pressed her face into her legs and began to sob again, i could hear her say "Now my friends are pissed at me? this is a nightmare" the dream began to collapse, strange images popping up on the scene, so i let go and let it end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton