Dream #3 "The Girlfriend"

Request: "Can you possess this girl? and do whatever happens to happen."
Note: I will be recounting my dream in full. I'll edit out any parts that are clearly disjointed from the rest of the dream but everything else will be recounted. If you'd like to skip straight to the request then search for ** as i'll mark the spot with a double asterisk. At certain points, since i assume many reading this are not familiar with lucid dreams, i will take a moment to explain my reasoning in some parts. Lucid dreams can be odd, and sometimes require some interesting logic in order to combat that. I do not proof read these, partially because i'm lazy, and partially because it's typed up as soon as i wake up. If i go back and reread parts i would be tempted to edit or change parts, which would turn it into a work of fiction rather than a recount of my dream. If you have a request feel free to email me at dreamingrequest@gmail.com

As always, i wake up at 5:30 am, set my intent and return to sleep. I realize i'm suddenly sitting on top of a cloud. A strong current is blowing me and my cloud through the sky. The air feels moderately warm. I look down and see that I appear to be fairly scrawny in this dream. I can't quite tell my height as of yet due to sitting down, but i would guess somewhere from 5'11 to 6'2ish. I appear to be fairly lanky, and i'm clad in a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. I feel my head and my hair seems to be fairly short, though not as short as my usual buzz cut, and i don't have a beard like normal. While moving my arm to feel my face, i feel that there is a watch that is dangling from my wrist. Using this watch I stare at the digital time display - which is constantly shifting between random symbols and numbers - in order to stabilize the dream. Feeling that i can move about freely, i attempt to peer down past my cloud to see where i am. The landscape blow me is drifting lazily by and i don't seem to be too high up. As an estimation i would assume i'm roughly 10 or 20 stories up from the ground. I appear to be drifting over a fairly modern city-ish area. There are not any skyscrapers, but many buildings and roads stretch out into the distance in every direction. I reach into my pocket and pull out my faithful magic ring and slip it onto my finger. I attempt to stand up on the cloud but it does not feel stable below me. It's as if i was trying to plant my feet on a very soft mattress  and i couldn't plant my feet firmly enough to where i could stand up. Falling back into a sitting position i instead lay onto my back and begin to roll myself towards the edge of the cloud. I reach the edge and give myself one final push and launch myself into the open air. Immediately i begin to plummet towards the city below me. Having done this before i remain fairly calm and enjoy the descent, as i am sure i could stop my fall before i died. I did notice that gravity seemed to be slightly off in this dream, i was not falling at the same rate as i should be. The air grew warmer as i flew towards the city, and as my clothes snapped and shook from the air blowing past me i realized that this city would be a great location to find my dream goal. Finally reaching the top of some of the taller buildings i begin to slow myself by shoving my palms downwards much like how Ironman flies in the movies. I feel my warm glow slightly warm and i begin to slow to a gradual float downwards. Despite having come from the sky no DCs pay me any heed and i touch down on the sidewalk and take in my surroundings  I appear to be on a street lined with shops of various types. Including restaurants, clothes, and one that was called "Bohagin's Bondos" which i did not get a chance to check out. Moving along the sidewalks are various people dressed in regular clothes, like i would normally see in a city. I do notice that the street has no cards driving on it, which i find peculiar. Off in the distance i see what would appear to be apartments  but i decide that would be too boring to search for my dream goal. Looking around, i notice a bit down the street from me is a clothes store, which could perhaps have the girl i'm looking for. I approach the store and see a glass display case showing off various clothes on mannequins. The clothes appear to be fairly normal looking, though a few of them have logos that i don't recognize. Before stepping inside the store i recall the picture of the girl i'm looking for and set my intention that she would be inside. I step inside and the various noises of the city outside die down and i'm left with some strange sounding music - almost classical style - being played faintly in the store, as well as the noises of people talking and moving around clothes hangers. The store appears to be fairly large, and has a layout much like a grocery store. Closest to the door as rows of checkout counters, and behind that racks of clothes and various other products stretch back for a while. One of the employees at the checkout line closest to me, a older woman with large thick glasses, looks at me me and says "Welcome, Richard!" I guess my name in this dream is Richard. I give her a small wave and glance at the other employees working the other check out lines - none of them appear to be the girl i want. I begin to walk through the store, glancing at the various clothes hanging around to see what new styles my mind came up with. I pass various other shoppers but, again, none of them are the one i want. Getting impatient at this point, i begin to head towards the dressing rooms to find the DC, even if it required me to take manual control of the dream's scene.Figuring i'd fine the DC somewhere in this area, i pause and decide i need to decide how i want to go about taking control of her body. I eventually end up figuring i can try to melt into her. The dressing room hallway is shaped like a T. Two hallways for the different genders meet in the middle where a young woman is standing behind a counter to hand out keys to the rooms. She sees me approach and says "Hello, sir! Can i help you?" I continue to walk towards the female hallway and quickly tell her something along the lines of me trying to find my girlfriend - i did not write down my exact wording. This seems to satisfy her, and she turns back to gaze back towards the main area of the store.

Along the hallway there seem to be about 10 dressing rooms, and 4 of them are closed/occupied. I set my intent and approach the first door, visualizing the girl i expected to be inside. I rap lightly on the door and from inside a female voice calls out "Yes?" I don't answer, and i hear the door unlock and it opens slightly and from the crack peers a young woman with vivid blue eyes and her light-ish brown hair tied back in a pony tail. I recognize this as my dream goal, and before she can say anything to me i throw my weight against the door and throw it open. She gasps in surprise and throw herself backwards against the dressing room wall. I can sense that she is about to start screaming for the dressing room attendant, so i press my hand over her mouth and tell her to "Cut it out". She immediately quieted and just continued to lean against the wall and gaze at me. Having avoided her causing issues, i took a moment to check her out. She was fairly short, roughly 5'4 i would assume in this dream, and dressed in only white panties and a bra. She had a nice figure, and her large breasts were straining against the bra. In the corner, on a small bench in the room, i saw various clothes that she was trying on. I also saw her pink top from the picture hanging from the wall. I approached her and decided to try something different from my Katy Perry dream. I raised my left hand to her chest and began to grope and caress her breast, with my other hand i grabbed the side of her face and leaned in with my own and began to make out with her. She responded by kissing back, though her hands stayed at her sides against the wall. As i made out with her i began to extend my mind - almost like thinking a direction - towards her body. I noticed my body began to feel lighter and lighter, like if i were to leap i would go floating off. As this occurred i noticed i could begin to feel very light sensations coming from a different point in space, where her body was. Over a period of minutes my body began to feel less and less real, and i began to notice that my awareness was now focused on her body, and i could feel my breast being stroked and the sensations were tingling through my body. I felt my backside pressed against the wall and my arms at my side, and tight underwear pressing against my body, and my new crotch was feeling warm and tingly. It's hard to explain, but i could also feel my old male body as well. My awareness was also still slightly in it, though to less of a degree. Finally, i felt something 'snap' in my mind and my head rocked backwards as my old body disappeared. I had a strong sense of vertigo as my awareness entered her form completely, and i felt a small afterglow of my body being aroused - though i was no longer being touched due to my old body having vanished. I took a moment to let the room stop spinning before i took in my new body. I felt a hefty weight on my chest that was being supported somewhat by the bra. I glanced down and noticed how much closer the floor was, but i could not see my feet very well due to the large lumps on my chest mixed with the angle i was standing at. I also felt my longer hair pulled back into a ponytail which was tickling against the back of my neck. I ran my hands down my body and felt a slight tinge of arousal against as i passed my breasts. My stomach also felt quite tight and muscular, so i assumed she must have worked out some.  I moved my hands down further and ran them along my hips and was surprised at how much wider they were than my previously lanky body. I moved my hands back and also cupped my new large ass which was still pressed against the wall. Moving from there to my crotch i moved one hand inside my tight panties and felt that my crotch was smooth and hairless, moving down from there i brushed my hand against my new ladybit lips. Deciding to hold off on exploring that further, i removed my hand from my underwear and felt down my thighs, taking in how soft and smooth they were. I also gave my calf a squeeze and found it to be quite muscular, again supporting my idea that she worked out some. Having done a rudimentary inspection of my body, i moved away from the wall towards the bench with the clothes. I nearly tripped as i went towards it, unused to my new weight distribution and much smaller legs. As i looked over the bench and it's contents i realized that there were only shirts present on it. I didn't see a single pair of leggings or pants anywhere. I gave a small chuckle at this turn of events, and decided i should go with her original top. I pulled it over my head and tugged it until it was in place and noticed it barely covered my breasts at all, they were virtually hanging out of the top. This would be an interesting dream.

Closing the dressing room door behind me, i strode out into the hall and began to walk back towards the main area of the store. I was clad only in the skimpy top, and i felt my ass shake a bit as i walked as it was only covered by a small pair of panties and was on fairly clear display. My breasts, also barely covered by the thin pink top, also bounced a bit as i walked. The dressing room lady, having caught sight of me, began to speak and then - noticing my attire - said "uhhh mam? do you have any clothes you could put on?" I smiled at her, feeling my new lips pull back and cause slight dimples, and said "I am quite all right in these clothes, thanks!" she gave me a strange look and watched me as i passed her and walked into the main store. Knowing her eyes were likely still on me, i turned my head to look back at her, made my lips into a pout, and stuck my butt out; then i used my left hand to give myself a light slap on the butt. Her eyes went wide and she turned her head away to hide that she had been looking. I turned back and began to walk towards the front of the store. I passed a few men along the way who i noticed ran their eyes up and down my body, but none of them brought attention to the fact that i had no pants on. Sometimes i would wink at them or blow them a little kiss just to mess with them a bit. Upon reaching the front of the store one of the cashiers looked at me and gasped "Sarah? What are you doing?!" surprised at hearing that one of the DCs seemed to be aware of who this body was, i responded with "Oh, you know, just have some fun" and i walked past her and out of the store. As soon as i left the noises of the store behind me faded away, and the sounds of the bustling, car-less city returned. A handful of the DCs walking past the store looked over in surprise at the virtually naked girl strolling out of the store boldly. I stood there for a moment trying to decide what to do, but nothing came to mind, as the request was fairly open ended. There didn't seem to be anything interesting happening on this street, so i decided to cause a little mayhem. I reached and grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled it over my head. I threw it to the ground and a few DCs stopped walking and stared at me in confusion. then, i reached back and unclasped my bra and it too fell to the ground. No longer restrained, my large breasts fell into place and began to heave a bit as my breathing became heavier due to the excitement of what i was about to do. Then, bending over i began to slide off my panties. My large breasts swung from my body and the unrestrained weight of them surprised me and i gave them a small squeeze before i returned to standing. Now fully nude and standing in the middle of the sidewalk i had a larger gathering of individuals staring at me. I glanced down and saw my feminine body in all it's glory, my breasts hung freely and my nipples became hard at the thrill of the attention mixed with the situation. My shaved crotch was also fully on display; not to mention i'm sure a few people had squeezed behind me so they could get a nice look at my plump ass. Giving a nod and salute to the group gathered in front of me, i quickly darted to my left and began to run down the sidewalk. People hearing the commotion turned and looked at me, some gasping in surprise, others - men and women - giving small cheers as they spotted me. i noticed that due to my shorter stride i had to move my legs a lot quicker than normal, and this caused my breasts to bounce quite strongly and quite rapidly. The impact of my feet on the cement also caused jiggles in other places of my body, most notably on my thighs and buttox. Using one hand, i reached back and pulled off the scrunchie that was holding my pony tail in place, and my hair began to fly out behind me madly. Streaking through the city was quite exhilarating. I felt the warm air moving past my body as i maintained my sprint - which i felt i could keep up forever. I felt eyes upon me as i reached an empty intersection and before i turned to follow another sidewalk i pumped my arm in the air and screamed "WOO!" which caused my chest to shudder. I ran like this for a little longer before i noticed that the scenery appeared to be changing quite quickly. Sensing that the dream was failing i stopped moving and focused on my hands, but despite this the environment around me continued to shift and morph. I recall seeing what looked like a farm next to me, before it was suddenly a parking garage. At this point there was nothing i could do to keep the dream from ending so i cupped my breasts in my hands one last time and let the dream go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton