Dream #6 "Camille Leblanc-Bazinet"

Request how about morphing into an incredibly fit woman. Maybe you've been wanting to start exercising and, since you've never done it before, you're a bit intimidated by joining a Crossfit gym. However, maybe morphing into and being able to perform like one of the regulars you see going to the gym all the time takes that pressure off.
Reference pictures: one two three four 

WBTB at the usual time, set my intent, take some Galatamine in order to ensure lucidity/vividness, return to bed. I come to and realize that i'm sitting in what seems like a hotel lobby. I notice that all my senses appear to be insanely sharp. My vision is so clear that i can see the wrinkles and lines in the leather of the brown chair across the lobby from me. This extends to all of my senses. I am able to make out distinct and clear smells in the air, my ears are able to pick out every muffled sound i hear like it's spoken next to me, etc. I brush this off as the effect of the Galantamine, and shift my focus to who and where i am. Looking down i appear to be fairly heavyset in this dream, likely a result of my intent. I'm dressed in a tight black dry-fit shirt, which reminds me of the shirt i generally use when i go jogging. My pants are a pair of thin gray athletic shorts. Despite the rest of my garb, i'm wearing opened toed sandals. My body in this dream seems to be fairly hefty, i would guess around 220 lbs or so. I can see clearly i have quite a bit of excess mass. My height does not seem to be changed any, nor does my head appear to be out of the norm - apart from the heaviness. The lobby i'm in is covered in a dark red carpet, with a vibrant gold "M" pattern that spans the room. There are various tables and chairs situated around, but i appear to be alone. It feels cool in the room, but not uncomfortably so.

I stand up and focus on my goal in head, to become Camille Leblanc-Bazinet. I hold her image in my mind and reach into my pocket for my magic ring. Feeling it in my pocket, i slip it onto my finger and focus my intent in my mind on finding a gym. I suddenly feel like i'm moving quite quickly, but it's the room that is moving past me. It's like when you are sitting in a non-moving car, and another car is moving backwards slowly next to you - you get the brief illusion that you are the one that is moving, not them. As the room flew stretched and scenery flew past me i saw various locales pop up. The scene was briefly a farm, then a place that seemed like an underground cave, not wanting to lose lucidity due to the scenes i just looked down at my hands, focusing on the extremely clear and crisp detail with which i could see them. I finally began to hear noises again, and it sounded like the hum of various machines and various ambiance of people. Looking up, i was in a work out center. I saw that i was standing next to a cart piled with folded white towels. My back was to a wall, and in front of me was a line of treadmills. Back behind the treadmills i could see various other machines - like eliptical machines, bikes, etc - also lined up. On the machines were number individuals with varying degrees of fitness. The one closest to me was a young woman who was slightly overweight. I watched her for a moment as she kept up a quick jog on the treadmill, as she appeared to look like someone i knew in waking life. Not wanting to waste the extreme vividity and control i seemed to have in this dream, i walked around until i found an open treadmill. Stepping up onto it, i was given a fairly nice view of the rest of the gym. Stretched out in front of me was an open area that had all sorts of various benches and free weight holders. I could see there were men, and some women, working out using the weights. I moved my attention away from them and looked down at the machine i was standing on. It looked like a fairly normal treadmill, but the company name displayed across the top was "Adugion Running". I could make out the "start" button as well as the + and - next to it indicating speed, but the rest of the treadmill's text kept shifting around when i tried to read it. Before i began, i looked at down the line of treadmills i was in. There were 2 other people in this row. The two others were a treadmill apart down at the other end from me, and we were separated by 5 treadmills. Not wanting to run alone, so i could have some fun, i stepped off mine and moved to the open treadmill in between the two men who were walking casually. The one on my right looked over and gave me a smile and a polite "hey there" before returning his focus to the gym in front of him. This treadmill looked the same as my last one, so i hit the "Start" button and prepared myself to work out.

The machine lurched to life and the treadmill belt began to move. It started me off at a brisk walk pace, and i found that it got me fairly out of breath trying to keep up with it. This irked me, since when awake i run quite a bit and have good stamina. Wanting to see if the dream would keep my stamina realistic with my body, or give in to me, i pumped up the speed from 3 on the machine to 6. The belt speed shot up drastically, and i had to nearly sprint to keep up. My heavier weight caused my feet to slam fairly hardly back down on the treadmill belt, causing a loud thud with each step i took. I also felt my face get hot as i struggled to maintain pace. During this, the guy on my left looked over with a mixture of annoyance and pity on his face. Realizing that this body would not allow my usual level of activity, i pounded on the "-" key to reduce the speed to a casual walk. My legs felt fairly weak after that ordeal, so i stopped the machine all together and stepped off. The guy on my right glanced at me for a moment but then returned to his walk. Having spotted a doorway with a picture of a showerhead over it, i headed towards what i assumed was the showers and changing room. I wanted to try to find a sauna, as i regularly visit them in waking life and it's almost a form of meditation for me.

As i made my way through the fairly spartan shower room (it was just 2 faucets on the wall) i could smell the air become much hotter and more humid. Against the wall ahead of me and to my right i could see a dark brown door with a window on it. To the right of the door was a plaque with a picture of a coal on fire and a yellow warning triangle over it. Not really caring about how the DCs perceived me, i stripped off my clothes and laid them on the ground to the right of the sauna. This allowed me to see that my body indeed seemed the same as waking reality, aside from the heaviness. The only other change i could spot was that i had more chest hair than usual, and it was fairly thick all the way down to my bulging belly. I approached the sauna and threw open the door, and immediately i was hit by the signature smell and feeling of the sauna. The almost stifling heat rolled over me like a wave, and i could feel the intense heat crackling along my nude form. I stepped into the room and it looked like a very normal sauna. The floor was wood and there were 2 levels of sitting all along the wall. The room was fairly dark, and against the wall a fair distance from me was a nondescript silver machine i assumed was the coal furnace. There were 3 other people in the sauna already, 2 of them were in a towel - both younger men - and there was a old man (about 70 or so) who was sitting fully nude on the top level, and his eyes were closed. The two younger men looked up at me when i walked in, both quickly realizing that i was quite nude, and shifting their eyes back down. I let the door close behind me and sat down on the bottom level of the wood benches, not far from the 2 other guys. I took a moment to just sit there and relax. I could feel the sweat rolling down my body, and the piercing hit and humidity penetrating my skin and relaxing me. Not wanting to give up too much time, though, i then shifted my mind towards my goal. I needed to change forms, and see if my work out could go better. I might as well use the new body for what it would be good at. Thinking that i had enough control in this dream, i decided that i would try just a straight forward transformation. Figuring it might be funny, as well as relaxing, if i did it in the sauna i prepared my mind and began to focus.

My general method for direct control transformation in dreams is generally to envision the form i have in memory, and try to experience it. I'll use my mind to imagine their form imposed over mine. What would Camille feel if she were sitting in this sauna, instead of me? I tried to imagine all aspects of her form imposed over mine. I threw my mind into this, and could feel that i had managed to pull it off. I opened my eyes and allowed the changes to roll over my form. Wanting to have some fun with it, i slid down on the bench a bit so that i was on a curved part and i was full facing the 2 younger guys. The first change i noticed was that each drop of sweat was quite prominent to my senses. I could feel every individual drop that slid down from my body, and each one seemed to carry some mass with it. I felt a strange tickle all over my body as mass virtually melted off of me. I looked down and noticed my belly was less prominent than before, and i could see more of my thighs which were previously obscured by my belly. I gave a cough, attempting to draw the attention of the DCs to see if they noticed anything, but only one of the men looked over and he gave me a bit of a strange look, but he looked back down quite quickly. The fat continued to melt off me, giving me a strange feeling like gravity was becoming weaker - when it was just my mass becoming smaller. Some of these feelings can be hard to explain since there's really no real life comparison. As the fat melted away from my stomach, arms, and face i could feel less of it melting away from my thighs, chest, and butt. The changes in my chest seemed to go a different way, and instead my man boobs got some more flesh and perked up some, like a saggy balloon having more air pumped into it. I could see that i had some very feminine looking breasts on my chest, though they still had male nipples, and were covered in chest hair. They looked comically out of place on my body. My thighs also lost a bit of weight, but i also felt like i had a really bad muscle cramp and i had some muscle spasms in my thighs. It felt like over time the muscles in my thighs got tighter and more powerful, like i suddenly was restless and wanted to run or do something to blow off the energy. The weight on my stomach continued to dwindle away until it began to shrink and form into a very tight and smooth belly. The hair on my stomach seemed to fade away, and i could feel my stomach tighten up as it became more muscular. I became aware of the fact that the sweat rolling down my body now had a lot less mass to travel along. it rolled down my smooth stomach and down onto my much more muscular thighs. Taking a pause in observing my changes, i saw that the two men were now looking directly at me, fairly confused looks on their faces. Up to my right the old man was still quite asleep (or dead, i hope he wasn't dead). I saw that the man closest to me was staring at my very strange breasts. At this point, they were beginning to lose their hair and i could feel a sharp twinge as my nipples and areolas grew. The men, giving up any notion of looking away, continued to watch as my hair continued to dwindle away, and my chest took on a more feminine look. I could feel the sweat more now as it rolled down my smooth torso and onto my breasts. My breasts, seeming to be more sensitive, conveyed every sense and tickle as the sweat rolled along. finally reaching the peak of my larger nipples and then dripping off. My mind was a bit single minded for this part, so i came to the realization fairly suddenly that my arms, and legs had also been changing. I could feel that my legs were not as stretched out - due to being a fair bit shorter - and my calves took on the same tight and energetic feeling as my thighs. I could also feel slight shifts in how i was sitting as my back, shoulders, and hips/butt changed. I began to take up less room, but despite this i felt stronger and more energetic than ever. The men watching me, still speechless, were now running their eyes all along my mostly feminine body. As my body completed its transformation i could feel my hair begin to become heavier on my head, but i was sweating so much that it mostly just was laying flat against my neck and shoulders - wet with sweat. I had a strong feeling in my crotch, a sensation that caused me to clamp my legs and thighs together, and as i did so i could feel my skin shift and contort. I also had sweat get into my eyes, causing my vision to blur along with my eyes change. I could feel various shifts in my face as well. The men at this point were gazing at me in lust, i could see the towels they were wearing had some very distinct tents in them. The changes felt like they had stopped, so i raised my arms over my head and gave them a stretch. I could feel that my thinner form had a ton more definition than usual, which the stretching displayed quite well. Standing up after my stretch, i took a quick walk around the sauna to get a feel for Camille's body. Her form appeared to be quite athletic and powerful, but also very attractive. I could feel that underneath the soft looking features, i was rippling with muscle. I noticed that although i was a great deal shorter than usual, i did not feel less weak like i usually did upon becoming female. Even small things like when i tried clenching her butt to test out muscles it felt like it had more muscle than expected. As i walked around i became used to the shorter stride i had to use, as well as get used to how much lighter and more agile i felt. Going from 220ish lbs to around 125 was a significant change.

Having gotten fairly used to the body, i then became aware of the fact that i wasn't alone. I was currently a nude, attractive female sitting wet and naked in a sauna with 3 guys. The situation amused me, and i turned to look at the DCs, making sure to emphasize my stance when i turned - cocking a hip slightly and jutting my breasts out slightly. The two men were complete turned on at this point, seemingly ignoring the fact that i used to be a fairly large hairy man. I could see their eyes traveling up and down Camille's body, lingering longer on certain parts. Suddenly, the old man awoke, letting out a surprised "wuh?!" before looking around and noticing me. He was more to my right, so he had more of a glimpse of my back and side than front. His gaze was focused on my body, and his eyes looked Camille's side boobage for a moment, before moving down and peering at her/my ass. I became aware of how tight and athletic it was when a drop of sweat from my back rolled down onto it and into the crack, tickling the whole way. Growing bored of standing here, and still feeling pumped full of energy, i turned my back to them all and strode towards the door. I could feel her body move with confidence and grace as the men continued to no doubt gaze at her nude glistening form. I threw open the door and stepped out of the sauna and back into the main shower area. The cooler and less human air blew over me, causing me to feel quite uncomfortable since the sweat on me was now uncomfortably cool. I grabbed a towel hanging nearby on a rack and quickly patted myself down, barely feeling my body as the dream was emphasizing the coolness to the point where it was nearly painful. Once i was dry, the sensation faded away and i picked up my clothes off the floor and laid them out on a bench in front of me. From Camille's body and perspective, the clothes seemed extremely large to me. I could also feel her hair beginning to dry and the lose strands were now floating around my head and tickling the places they brushed against. I pulled on the boxers i previously wore, but there was no chance - they were loose fitting originally and i didn't have enough mass to hold them up anymore. I tried too with the pants, and i could hold them up a little better, so i used the draw string to tie them tight against my waist. The pants still looked very large, they were down to my shins and drowned out my legs in them. Thinking that it would just get in the way, i untied them and let them fall to the ground. The last part was the shirt. It was dry fit so it was a bit tighter and form hugging, so i pulled it on and though it was like a dress, it at least was able to be worn. The shirt went down to my knees, looking like a strange loose and dark dress. It would have to do.

I walked back out into the gym, receiving some strange and curious stares from some of the other people working out, and made my way back to the treadmill. I stepped back onto it, and had a slight burst of odd feeling since it now looked a lot bigger than before to me. This time, when the guy on the right - now fully jogging rather than walking - looked over he stared for a bit longer and held his smile before he returned to his jog. The guy on my left, listening to music, only glanced at me for a moment. I hit the start button again, and the belt again lurched to life. The fast pace walk was a piece of cake this time. Though my stride was shorter and i had to take more steps, it felt like i was doing nothing. My legs moved quickly and strode with no effort, i felt like i could do it for days. I walked for a minute, then i punched the speed up to 6 again. The belt sped up, and Camille's body adapted to it without a single thought. I felt myself learn forward into the run and immediately her legs began to pump and run at a steady pace. My breathing became deeper and steady, i could feel her body easily keeping up the stride and pace without an effort. Being a lot lighter, i could hear only a slight noise as my feet connected with the belt, no longer sounding like godzilla rampaging through Tokyo. Being complete nude under the shirt, though, every impact of her legs onto the belt sent shocks through my body - causing her thighs breasts and butt to jiggle slightly. I pumped the speed up even higher at this point, i put it at 8 and had to go into a full run. I could feel all the muscles in her lower body flex and work as they propelled her body forward, and my arms swung at my side. The jiggling in my body intensified, and my breathing became more rapid, though still steady and not labored. I could feel the sweat begin to again roll over my body under the shirt. The tickle of the sweat traced the curves and contours of her form, allowing me to sense all the various curves, parts and form despite also focusing on running. As i ran i began to lose lucidity, though i do recall the man to my left looking over at some point and saying something which i can't recall. I continued to run until the dream ended and i woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton