Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

The request for this one was from a group of YouTubers the requester and I would become two of them randomly. I didn't know who I was going to be transforming into before the lucid dream. This is another request I did with the same person, the last dream had us transforming from a different pool of YouTubers and I ended up in the very, very short body of Dodger in all her 4'10 glory. I'll try to post that next.

Apologies if any of these are hard to follow. The original requests are buried in emails to where it would be hard to retrieve them, so there may be things in the dreams that rely on the context of the request that is missing.

---------------

MILD at around 4AM. Didn’t end up getting lucid but got lucid a bit earlier in the morning likely from the MILD. I was in my bedroom and heard the whine of my robot vacuum going and I was annoyed that it was going in the early morning. I got up and hit the power button on it and it started going back to its dock. I laid back down and pulled the sheets over me and I was kinda hot. My bed sheets felt thick and fuzzy like I had on cotton bed sheets or something which isn’t the bed sheets I had on my bed. This made me reality check and get lucid. I was just in a pair of boxers which I figured is fine for a transformation dream, and might even make it more fun. I ran through my stabilization using a bottle of gatoraid that was on my nightstand. I noticed that strangely I was in super good shape in the dream. I’m in okay shape, but I was really trim in the dream. I could feel my arms were more muscular and I had a straight up 6 pack going. Even though it felt good to be in amazing shape like that, I decided I should probably be my normal self for it and used the bathroom mirror to make my body go back to normal.

I flicked on some of the lights in my apartment but not all of them would work. The bathroom light had, and the main light in my living room did, but the kitchen light wouldn’t come on. It seemed to be nighttime out and was incredibly dark in an almost unsettling way, and it made the kitchen and laundry room pitch black. I needed to summon Yurik and was thinking of teleporting to him, but I wanted to transform in my apartment since it would be interesting to experience my apartment through the eyes of whoever I turn into. It would be a neat memory to have the visual of that person sitting on my couch or what not. I went back into my bedroom and opened the window. There were no street lights outside and it was pitch black to the point that I could barely make out the ground straight down. The air was pleasantly cool. I said “I need Yurik to be here.” and I felt that speaking it out the window would be more direct to my subconscious -- even though it didn’t make a difference.

I heard the bed frame behind me thump, I turned and saw Yurik was on it. I closed the creepy dark window and Yurik seemed incredibly concerned at suddenly being in an apartment. He said “Hi <name removed>. Why am I in this apartment?” I said “It’s my dream so I summoned you.” he said “Okay but why are we dreaming in an apartment?” I told him that it’s where I live and he seemed concerned at that fact. I said “I’m going to turn us into other people.” he said “I was playing Street Fighter, so you could turn me into a character from that, like Pakoda.” [I looked it up and no idea who Pakoda was supposed to be?] I told him we were going to become YouTubers instead and he again seemed concerned about that for some reason but also shrugged. Yurik was wearing a blue(?) shirt that had the outline of a sword on it, like a sabre. He had on black exercise shorts, not tight ones but they weren’t super loose either like basketball shorts or something would be. 

I went back out into the family room area and knew that there would be bags with clothes that would transform us, but I reminded myself that we would become whoever Yurik was most interested in us becoming. On my couch on top of my throw blanket was a large duffel bag, it had a forest green symbol on it that looked kinda like the recycling symbol but was more rounded. I unzipped it and there were no clothes inside but instead there were 2 vial trays. I pulled them out and could hear the glass clinking. Once I pulled them out into the light I saw that each one only had 1 vial and that the vial was filled with a red substance. I opened the stopper of the one in my left hand and the distinct smell of blood was immediately present. That kinda made my stomach drop though I felt a small bit of relief when I noticed there were also syringes in the bag. It was a surprise for me to learn i’m more okay with injecting another person’s blood than swallowing another person’s blood.

Yurik came behind me and said “I’m not going to swallow someone’s blood to become them. I’m not a vampire.” I said “We don’t drink it, there’s syringes so we have to inject it I think.” He laughed like that made it even worse which it probably did. The vials weren’t marked so I said “this one is mine” feeling confident it was since it was the first one i’d pulled out of the bag. If it wasn’t we were about to become each other’s person.

I had no idea how to actually fill the syringe so I just put the needle into the blood and pulled up on the stopper to fill it. I didn’t breathe through my nose since I thought the smell of blood might sketch me out too much to actually go forward with it. I felt very nervous, excited and grossed out but I looked away and pressed the syringe into my thigh and pushed the stopper. I didn’t feel anything and thought i’d missed but I looked at my leg and it was clearly in my leg and now empty, just no sensation of the injection which was nice. I was super excited and nervous to see who I would become but Yurik hadn’t made any moves yet to do it himself. He said “i’m not injecting myself. I’ll just watch you. We don’t both have to transform.” I grabbed his syringe and filled it with blood and stood up, I needed to get it done before I wasn’t physically able to anymore. I walked up to him and he said “Absolutely not.” but I jabbed it into his arm and pushed the plunger fast. He said “huh, can’t agree with that.” and I was thankful he didn’t take a swing at me.

The first thing I felt was that my stomach instantly got that super upset feeling, to the point that I thought this lucid was going to be me just sitting on the toilet to transform in which case i’d wake myself up and try again in a different dream. The feeling settled pretty fast and I saw Yurik put his hand on his stomach so he probably had the same feeling. I was going to joke that I didn’t know getting diarrhea was the youtuber experience but I felt kinda bad about forcibly turning him into whoever he was turning into so I didn’t say that. I felt the world around me starting to shift and my body was feeling warm. Yurik said “Oh I know how that injection you gave me works”, I was quite curious what his dream character’s reasoning for it was so I said “oh?”, he said “their blood replaces our’s, which is that warm feeling you have of having another person’s blood, and then the DNA seeps outward and replaces our own DNA. I said “Ah, makes sense.” and Yurik said “yeah, but I feel kinda gross now that I know my blood is the blood of whatever female i’m becoming. I can feel her DNA taking over mine.”

I tried to focus to feel what he said about DNA taking over his. I felt like my body was all tingly, distinctly along my spine. That tingling then stopped and gave me a really warm feeling in my core. I looked down and as I watched the hairs on my stomach started to get sucked into my body, it looked like little noodles getting sucked up, and then it felt like someone was squeezing my sides. It felt like my body gave and my stomach and sides collapsed inward, and at the same time I felt my hips suddenly pushing out, a heavy and wide feeling coming along with their gains. The feeling made it hard to stand and I lowered myself onto the couch, my wider hips felt like they spread out across the surface more, but I could also tell I was shrinking, the material of the couch was sliding across my skin since I was shrinking overall. I looked at Yurik and he had other things going on, our transformations weren’t matching each other.

While my lower body was the first to change, his face was warping and there were two points pressing out his shirt, very small breasts but enough to show. His cheekbones had become distinct and his eyebrows were thicker and differently shaped. Them together made his face look really strange, both masculine and feminine, they’d be impressive cheekbones for a man, but the eyebrows looked hilariously feminine and out of place. I stood up and he was now notably taller than me, a strange thing to experience while still mostly a man. My boxers were now tight and straining against whoevers hips I was now lugging around. It was hard to tell, I think I was like 5’5 at this point and it made measuring things difficult, but I think Yurik was also a little shorter and I think it was his torso had lost some height as it was changing.

I felt my ass start to expand in my boxers, it had this strange numb feeling like i’d been sitting for a long time, but tingling followed them like it took my nerves some time to catch up with the growth of flesh. The ass i’d grown felt nothing like my own, I could sense the shape of it was far curvier and more feminine, and it felt substantial, her cheeks were straight up hanging out of my boxers. I definitely wasn’t becoming one of the Merrell sisters or Sjokz, neither of them had an ass like this. As the changes spread down my legs and into my crotch I sat back down, feeling like I was sitting on a cloud since her ass and the couch cushion resulted in a very pleasant sitting experience. It felt like my dick got pulled flat against my crotch and I felt it starting to flatten out. I tried to divert my attention since it was pretty uncomfortable as my penis turned into the vagina of whatever youtuber I was becoming.

Yurik’s face hadn’t changed too much further, his eye shape had changed enough for me to know he wasn’t becoming JennyEatsBabies, but the things on his chests were fully boobs. I don’t know if they were done growing but I didn’t expect to see a nice chest when I looked up at him, his shirt was pressing outward in a way that seemed uncomfortable, and I saw him reach one of his hands up under his shirt and manipulate his new boobs to reposition them better. The fact that he was groping whoever’s boobs he’d grown seemed secondary to alleviating the discomfort of them. He got them situated and then rolled his shoulders like he was stretching them. I could see his torso was changing and his shoulders were slowly getting smaller and less masculine. His torso had shrunk more and brought his height down some more, and from what i’d seen when he lifted his shirt some to adjust himself, his stomach was looking womanly and his waist was pulling in.

On my side, I felt my penis was starting to bury inside me while I could feel flesh pushing outward to become a stranger’s labia. My thighs were feeling funny like the muscle was asleep, and I felt them filling out, my boxers starting to push against the flesh and their mass sliding outward on the couch as they filled out. I looked down at them and felt one with my hand, the hair was gone and there was just a hairless thigh that was completely unfamiliar to me, it was like I was standing over a stranger’s body and looking down at their thigh. I felt it and it felt like feeling up a girl’s thigh, and there was no doubt who I was becoming. The thighs i’d grown were full and had a bit of chubbiness to them that only Poki would possess. I slapped myself on the thigh and, unsurprisingly, it hurt, but i felt the padding I was now carrying jiggle.

I felt the changes going down my legs as Poki’s curvier legs replaced my own. I said “Yurik, I’m turning into Pokimane. Is that correct?” he looked at me and said “Yeah. I think Poki would be the funniest (? I think that’s the word he used) but also unexpected.” his words sounded weird, like slightly slurred or mumbled. I looked at him and his lips were looking huge, he was definitely becoming SSSniperwolf, though I didn’t tell him that. His hair was longer and starting to hang down some. I said “Damn man, you got some dick sucking lips now.” to fuck with him. He said “I can tell. It’s weird to speak with them, almost drooled on myself when I tried to answer you.” His boobs seemed to not have grown more, and I could see his lower body was starting to change, his hips slightly wider than a man’s but not as wide as they’d get.

I looked down at my toes since they were tingling and saw feet that looked tiny to me, unfamiliar toes and features, and they were closer than they had been, the joy of being forced into her impressive 5’3 stature. I wiggled and Poki’s toes responded. The changes were going up my torso and I felt my stomach gurgle and I felt my stomach starting to crease, and I could feel and see I was getting a bit of belly fat, causing little rolls of fat with the way I was sitting. Not the most flattering thing for her body, but something few people would ever see. They spread up my torso and the layer of softness felt like it was covering me, like someone wrapping me in a light blanket. Having Poki’s lower body already felt like someone had strapped pillows to my hips and thighs put two huge ones under my ass, but everywhere where the changes turned my body into her’s it felt like my body had gained a layer of warm padding. Poki isn’t fat, but gaining her thiccness also meant I gained her chubbiness, and being someone like that is very different from being an in-shape guy, the female body and how it wears weight so weird feeling.

The changes were going up my chest and it felt like someone was slowly submerging me in liquid, there was a distinct line on my chest where below it my body felt foreign and weird, and above it felt normal. That line was moving upward and it hit my nipples and I felt them start to change, but it kept moving upward instead of pausing there, and it hit my face. I rubbed my thigh again and noticed how soft the skin felt, way softer than my skin could ever be, even if I lived in lotion for a year. It felt pleasant to touch in the way a woman’s body just feels nice to touch. My face started to warp and it was exciting and weird to know that I was about to have Pokimane’s face.

Yurik’s face was fully SSSniperwolf’s now and his entire torso was her’s, I could see the changes were on the lower part of his hips that had grown out and were growing out a bit more as I watched, and the way his shorts were pressing tighter against the front of his legs it seemed he was also gaining her ass, one that I recall being very prominent from the photos i’d memorized for intent. I saw him kinda hunch over a little bit and he looked like he was squeezing his legs and I figured his crotch was starting to change, I watched his legs and it looked like a hair removal laser going down his leg as hair was just popping out and falling to the ground, a weird different since mine had gotten sucked into my legs. A strand of blonde-ish hair fell into my vision. I held it out and saw it was brown mixed with lighter highlights like poki had. I felt my head and it was just a single strand sticking out from near the front, but I could feel the rest of my hair growing between my fingers and twisting itself slightly since I was going to gain her wavy hair style.

I tried to keep my focus on Yurik as I felt the parts of my face moving and changing, and when I looked down I saw I had large brownish pink nipples and the bulges of flesh starting to become more defined, their shape starting to resemble “east west” [while writing this i’ve made an effort to reference https://articles.aplus.com/a/third-love-breast-shape-dictionary to better explain them!] and I could feel them starting to press out more distinct from my chest. I put one of my arms under them since feeling the flesh slowly grow and rest on my arm was entertaining, and I watched Yurik’s legs become fully smooth and his thighs and calves started to change, his thighs becoming larger and softer, and his calves took on the shape of a woman’s leg. I watched his toes start to shift but I could tell his attention was on his ass since it’d grown too much for the exercise shorts and he had plumber crack going now due to the very curvy ass all but exploding out of his exercise shorts. A view that men would enjoy if she exercised in that outfit, but not all that practical. It was kinda amusing how different his outfit looked now that it was being worn by Sssniperwolf’s very curvy body. Instead of looking normal, it looked like something she’d post on Twitter fishing for compliments with the way it fit so poorly but in a way that showed a lot of skin.

He finished changing and i’d wrangled enough wavy strands of hair behind my head that I knew I was done changing too since my face had stopped moving around. I was fully wearing the body of Pokimane.

I just kinda sat there for a moment taking it in and experiencing the sensation of what being in her flesh is like. It’s enticing, the weight of the breasts on my chest and the full ass providing me cushioning were both very enticing, but it felt like i’d been placed in a padded suit, but I could feel all of it was part of my body. I think it’s because i’ve been so many slender people lately that becoming someone so curvy and feminine felt awkward, the soft and warm body I was now inhabiting felt strange. I stood and it was neat to know I was seeing my apartment through the eyes of Pokimane, though that came with now being quite short. I dropped my arm and watched as my boobs fell and swayed a little, getting to see and touch her tits is probably something a lot of thirsty guys who watch her on Twitch wish they could do. I moved my hips a little side to side, they felt awkward and wide but I was stuck with them for now. Yurik kept blinking in a weird way and rubbing at his eyes, I said “What’s wrong?” and laughed a little when I spoke the words with Poki’s voice. Sssniperwolf’s voice responded with “I need her glasses. Things are a bit blurry.” I said “oh” and walked to the bag. The strangeness of being in Poki’s body continued with walking, the way her butt jiggled when her feet hit the carpet, the light tugging on her breasts from the movement, I could even slightly feel it in her thighs. As odd as it sounds, I felt fat, but I knew I wasn’t and that it’s what it’s like to be in a curvy woman’s body. I’m just not used to all the flesh that comes with curves. The main point of discomfort was some of Poki’s ass hanging out of my boxers, it felt uncomfortable.

In the bag I found a pair of big black glasses and recognized them as Sssniperwolf’s. I knew they hadn’t been there when I first looked. I walked them over to him and just felt how Poki’s body moved, trying to pay more attention to the movement itself rather than the jiggling and stuff. My butt moved more than i’m used to, Poki’s wider hips and pelvis resulted in more butt movement even when trying to walk normally. My legs felt weirdly long, the result of my torso having shrunk and having my legs be longer proportionally, and it made me take a bit conservative steps, trying to feeling out how big or small my steps had to be with her legs. I knew I was walking in a more feminine way, but it wasn’t one I could help, Poki’s lower body just too wide to overcome.

I handed the glasses to him and he put them on. He held his arms out and looked down as his hands and flipped them over to see both sides, he said something like “wow I’m actually S-wolf” and then stuck out a leg behind him a little bit and twisted it while looking back, gazing at his new leg. “That’s crazy. I can’t believe that’s my leg, it’s so strange to be in another person’s body.” and then he gave this strange gesture towards his chest that was kinda like a half-hearted snap and said “Especially these things.” I said “Just be like me and go topless. If you’re going to have famous boobs you may as well show them off.” I felt Poki’s tits and felt the shape of them, I was a bit surprised at their shape. I expected them to just be regular shaped boobs but now that I was seeing them on her chest, even though it was in first person, they looked really fitting. I said “How do you feel?”

He said “Well, really strange. I don’t like wearing her glasses either, but ‘getting behind her glasses’ can be 2019’s ‘getting into her pants’” which was actually kinda amusing by DC-Yurik. I laughed and said “Yeah. I feel weird too. This girl has a lot of flesh.” I walked back to the bag and tried to stop the butt wiggle as I walked. It was something I loved to watch on girls but feeling my own body do it was distracting. I didn’t really succeed, and trying to stop it made me just walk like I had to pee. I was expecting to find some clothes inside to try on but saw none. I reality checked and ran through stabilization again real fast, putting a strand of Poki’s hair in my mouth as a constant one as I walked to the bathroom. In the bathroom it was a massive surprise to see Poki’s pretty much fully naked reflection, just in a pair of poorly fitting boxers that were straining against her hips. There was the incredibly surreal and mind blowing realization as my mind realized it was my own reflection, despite having logically known it was. Her face looked like it had full makeup on, I/she looked like she’d come from an Instagram picture, but decided to have her boobs hanging out instead of her usual outfits. It was strange but kinda exciting to know I could wear those outfits and look exactly like she would, I now had the body for them.

But there was also something fascinating about seeing her in the mirror like this. I wasn’t striking any poses, my face was pretty passive, so it was a very raw look at her body. It was attractive, curvy and full, but with the raw and unedited view of it in the mirror I saw and felt the flaws too. The places on my body where some extra flesh bulged, or the slight asymmetry of her breasts, it was super humanizing in a way to see Poki in this way since she couldn’t carefully control everything about how she would be seen. I heard movement and Yurik stepped in behind me, he’d joined me and was now shirtless, Sssniperwolf’s nipples were smaller than Poki’s but his boobs were a full rounded shape. I ran my tongue over Poki’s teeth and gave Yurik a smile with them when he looked at me in the mirror. It was interesting to see the very clear difference of our bodies this way, Sssniperwolf’s body seemed to have a level of fitness that mine didn’t have, he seemed to have more muscle backing up his curves, especially his ass. His belly was flatter and mine had a bit more softness to it. I gave my head a shake in the mirror and watched her hair whip around.

I walked back out of the bathroom and headed to my closet. I wanted to see if some of my normal clothes would fit on Poki’s body. I couldn’t reach the shelf with my jeans and had to use TK to float them down to me. They were going to be way too long but I pulled them on. Poki’s body being smaller than mine was definitely offset by her curves. While I was able to get my jeans on, they were super tight in the thighs and butt, but not in an attractive way, the cut of them just made it look really weird rather than flattering tightness. They were so long that I couldn’t really walk without fabric getting underneath my feet. I pulled them off and took the opportunity to also pull off my boxers, thankful for the relief of the fabric pulling out from between my cheeks. I tried to get a glimpse between my legs and saw that I had a small line of dark brown pubic hair, it felt soft to the touch. Feeling between my legs poki has a fairly big labia, almost swollen feeling. I pulled on some boxer briefs which didn’t fit well either, but didn’t leave Poki’s ass hanging out as it struggled against the material.

I walked back to the bathroom and Yurik wasn’t there. I went to the living room and still no Yurik. I called out for him and he didn’t respond, I wasn’t sure where his DC went. I went back to my closet and knew he would be inside, but when I opened it up he wasn’t in there. I tried to restabilize but I think at this point I had lost a lot of lucidity. I moved to the kitchen and thought he wanted to check his flexibility by getting into the cabinets, but then decided he wouldn’t do that and that he wanted me to re-summon him. I ended up waking up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton