Request: Becoming Neeko and Camille from League of Legends

Another dream where I ended up being very short. This one was a request but kinda collaborative. I wanted to try being something weird and we decided on a League of Legends dream. I'd become, ironically, the shapeshifting character while the requester would be Camille.

--------------


I woke up in the night and noticed my dog wasn’t on the bed with me and my door was closed, so I wasn’t sure how he got out. I was going to get up to look for him when I noticed that my dream journal wasn’t on my nightstand. I looked on the floor for it but didn’t see it. I reality checked because I was confused and realized I was dreaming. I stood up and went over to my window and opened the blinds. Outside it seemed like it was in the dead of night, no lights on in other apartments and it had that very quiet and still feel that deep night has. Only one of the street lamps outside was on and the moon looked huge, larger than it should. I turned on my bedside lamp and the darkness felt strong, my lamp seemed to light less of the room than it should and my closet door and far sides of the room were still nearly pitch black. I stabilized by using stuff close to me. Smelled my bed sheet and smelled the detergent since i’d changed them today. I licked my finger and tasted the salt on my skin. I slapped my bed and heard my hand hit the fabric and felt the softness of it under my hand. I looked closely at my night stand and tried to see the details of the metal around the glass.

I left my bedroom and didn’t see my dog anywhere, he was just gone. There was also what looked like a tiny grandfather clock sitting on my kitchen counter and it was making an audible ticking sound. The light on my computer was pulsing like it was in hibernate rather than off. The entire dream had a slightly weird and unsettling feel to it that was hard to place. There was kinda a surreal feeling to walking around my apartment in a dream that was taking place time-wise at the same time as I was sleeping in my real apartment.

I turned on some lights in my apartment and knew I needed to summon KF. I couldn’t remember if I was supposed to transform him or have him possess Camille, so I decided to do the latter. I went over to my kitchen and pulled out a coffee cup. I could tell it was supposed to be the red one with the christmas hat on it, but there was some garbled text around the hat in a circular pattern. I got some tap water into it and it came out in a kinda vicious, syrupy texture, very slightly green like a drop of food dye had been added to it. I was nervous as I usually am before a transformation, but also not really looking forward to drinking this sludge. I tilted it slightly enough to touch my lips to it and gave it a taste, it tasted horrible, a very chemically taste that made the tip of my tongue burn. I immediately put the cup down and tried to spit into the sink to get rid of it but a chill went down my body so it must have been enough to turn me into her. I remember finding out she’s 4’9 so I knew I should work on getting KF into his body before the world became very big to me.

I went over to my desk area and my body had a weird feeling to it like I had drank a lot of caffeine, a subtle overly energetic feeling. I opened the closet next to my desk and inside was a huge almost cask looking thing, it took up the entire closet and I had to turn it to slide it out. I had lost some height because it seemed like the cask was probably around Camille’s height of 6’1, maybe a little bigger, but it was bigger to me than it normally would be. I tried to gently lower it to the ground and slide it across the carpet towards the gap between the couch and wall. I had an ache on my lower back and it was causing discomfort in my boxers. I reached back and I had a slight tail starting to poke out of me, and it was being pressed against by my boxers. I had a brilliant idea and got out of my boxers, unbuttoned the front flap and flipped them around and got back into them while putting my tail through the flap since I wouldn’t have the equipment it would normally be needed for.

I got the box settled and tried to ignore the feeling of my bones warping and a weird awareness growing on my lower back as my tail grew. There were clasps on the box that I flipped and it made that hollow sound. I opened it and inside was a large and fairly intimidating Camille. The indent she was laying in was sculpted to her body like a shipping container for her. She wasn’t glowing so it seemed like she was off. I didn’t see a power button so I put my hand on her shoulder and it was cold metal. My hand looked wrong, it was thinner and the entire thing had taken on a green color, with my fingers starting to look a bit purple. I tried to imagine KF flowing out of my hand into the body I was touching and opened my eyes knowing he would be in her. It was like a computer turning on since lights instantly showed up all over her body, her leg blades and eyes started to glow, as did the recessed area in her chest, it was a vibrant light blue color that despite glowing didn’t seem to put out a ton of light. It caused a glow on the box she was in but didn’t light up the room.

I got to my feet and my body was warping around me in a way that was disorienting, it felt more and more like my awareness was spreading out behind me as Neeko’s tail grew, like an extra limb I was slowly becoming aware of, and it was not light, I could feel my center of gravity shifting each moment with it. My skin felt prickly and weird everywhere like the strongest goose bumps i’d ever felt and it was itchy too. My flesh was moving around and as I stood a slight jiggle was on my chest and my clothes were becoming massively baggy, my lower body was changing and my boxers were only staying on by being stuck on my ever growing tail. They felt like long shorts on me now as I started to assume Neeko’s diminutive 4’9 height. My face felt strange and my eyes felt even stranger and I could tell they were larger now, and I could feel my hair sticking out. Normally i’d think to brush it, but I knew it was just Neeko’s hair style and brushing it probably wouldn’t do much.

I was transforming fast and Neeko’s body was quickly overtaking mine. As uncomfortable as it was to become her, it was kinda enjoyable with the irony of transforming into someone who is all about transforming into others. The feelings of my body becoming less and less human was hard for my mind to adapt to, her tail in particular became longer and heavier and I didn’t know what to do with it or how to stop focusing on it. It was that feeling of not knowing what to do with my arms, but now with a new limb. I just let it go limp and lay on the carpet.

KF seemed to be aware but looking at him and not being scared was difficult. He said “Where am I?” and it came out sounding heavily synthesized with odd computerish sounds mixed in with it. I could tell that it wasn’t coming from his throat, it was just emanating from his mouth. I meant to say “I put you inside Camille” but instead it came out as “Neeko make you Camille” in her voice. I felt a moment of alarm realizing what was going on and tried to say “Oh no I sound like Neeko” which came out as “Oh no Neeko sound like Neeko”. It was like stumbling over my words, I knew what I wanted to say but just couldn’t get it to come out and instead I said it like her.

I looked down at myself and I knew I was fully her, the tiny and almost scrawny looking body was her’s, the floor now much closer as i’d become her height. I was drowning in my shirt but I could feel I had Neeko’s small breasts on my chest. I focused on the sensations and my body was female. My dick was gone and I could sense the new shape of flesh between my legs. Neeko’s limp and heavy tail was laying on the ground, I couldn’t shut off my awareness of it, and it was positioned above a butt that was definitely feminine. Neeko’s feet were an odd vibrant greenish color and my hands were a similar sight, with purpleish blue fingers. The texture of them was different than normal skin, the colored parts were a slightly rougher and more scaly texture that covered my hands and went up my arms in places, and in other places there was normal skin. I felt my small shoulders and neck and they were both covered in the rougher skin.

I saw KF was trying to stand up and seemed to have troubles with it, he was moving like his body was stiff. I wanted to tell him i’d help him but I was afraid of sounding like Neeko trying to say it, it was embarrassing to have to talk like her. I was nervous about touching the robot in front of me but needed to help him. I held out my hand and it seems he had enough control to see it and grasp my hand, his hand was cold with slender fingers though larger than my own hand by quite a bit. I tried to pull but with my height and KF laying down I didn’t have good leverage to pull him to a standing position. I got him sitting at least, or what seemed like sitting, his floating torso just positioned upright between his legs still laying flat. It gave him a better view of me and he said “Neeko? Why are you here?” I said “No not Neeko, am Neeko” trying to say that i’m <hidden name> but I couldn’t even seem to say my own name. KF seemed to grasp though and said “<hidden name> then?” I said “yes”. For ease of writing this all down, going to just say what the words came out as, rather than talking about what I intended to say and then writing what it came out as.

Him being upright gave him enough range of motion to plant his hands on the side of the box and lift himself up. I said “we get you to couch” and positioned myself a little to the side so I could catch him if he started to fall once upright. He lifted himself but his blade legs were too long to get under him, even with his knees bent it was hard for him to get the leverage he needed. I said “Camille legs too long, we try something else”. He settled back down and I went behind the box and lifted with as much strength as Neeko’s body possessed. I managed to get the box to lift and go upright and then hurried back around to the front. Neeko’s tail dragging on the carpet was uncomfortable and was legit going to give me rug burn. Having to constantly control it and keep it upright behind me seemed annoying so I maneuvered it to rest over my shoulder. The weird leaf things on it got pushed flat by doing that but it wasn’t painful thankfully. It was still too long enough, so I curled it a bit and forced myself to hold it behind me and tried to get it to become unconscious. KF was upright in the box and seemed to have his balance. He towered over me, his legs nearly the size of my entire body. I stood in front of him and held out my arms to catch him if he walked and fell, like helping a toddler learn to walk. Though this had equal chance of his fall just crushing me or killing me with his sharp legs.

With the only point of bending being his knees and hips, he had to figure out how to walk with balancing on the points of the blades without more points of articulation. He swung out his right leg first and planted it, then seemed to shove off his left leg and tried to swing it around in front to catch him. He almost got it but over balanced and started to tumble forward. I chickened out and knew I couldn’t hold his weight if he fell on me so I got out of the way and he fell onto the end of my couch. I said “very graceful” and grabbed the sides of his torso since he was facedown. His torso was hard to the touch and felt like cold metal. He rocked his torso at the same time I lifted and got him flipped around, but his legs stayed the same direction. I felt awkward being so handsy with his body but I grabbed his thigh and spun it to be matching with his torso, and did the same for the other thigh. He maneuvered himself into a sitting position and said “this body is difficult to move in.” I said “KF want Camille grace? Grace helpful.” but he said “Not yet, but I understand why her hips move so much, I have to swing her legs outward to walk with these blades.” I said “Neeko understand. Neeko tail feel strange too.” I moved around my tail to demonstrate and said “like having new limb”.

Now not stuck in a box, KF started looking over his body more. He ran his hands down his body and carefully ran a hand in the space between his leg and torso. I said “Camille body have sensation?” and he said “No. I’m aware of her body but I can’t feel myself touching it. Only my arms have sensation.” I moved closer and gently grabbed one of the orange things hanging down from the back of his torso, it felt like ribbon cable.

Despite the strangeness of her body attacking my senses, it was neat to see my apartment from Neeko’s small perspective. I moved towards the opening in my apartment beyond my couch and had to focus on my tail as I moved. Neeko’s body is awkward but thankfully slim so her curves weren’t throwing off my movement too much, but her tail was a constant shift on my center of gravity. I tried to hold it stiff to keep it stable. Neeko’s body felt like one that would feel more natural on all fours, which is how she runs in game a lot of times, but I didn’t want to embarrass myself by moving like that.

Once I reached the open area I focused on the ground and a mirror started to emerge out of it like a projector screen descending from the roof. Before I could focus on Neeko staring back at me, I moved back to the couch and said “Neeko summoned mirror.” and gestured towards it. I held out my hands like to help him get to his feet. He took them again and I wasn’t much aid, the height and weight difference meant I may as well be a child to him, he had to be at least 200lbs with the dense metal and I was probably like 80lbs, but thankfully he seemed aware of that and didn’t try to pull on me with all his weight, and instead just used me to provide a little help getting to his “feet”. He seemed more stable than before and at the least could remain upright, he started swinging out his legs again and i followed behind him. His hips moved a ton but it seemed to work as he slowly and carefully would swing out one blade, put it in front, kick off the back one, swing it in front. Now and then he grabbed the counter to steady himself but he seemed to get the grasp of how to move in her body.

He made it to the mirror and I pulled a chair closer for him in case he needed it. But he stopped in front of it and gazed at himself. I saw the small form of Neeko appear next to him, and it made me realize that our forms match our styles in the game fairly well. Neeko is super fragile and relies on deception and being at range to stay alive, where Camille is diving into their team and brawling. Seeing this huge heavy robot come flying at me with those massive bladed legs the size of my body would be terrifying. Neeko mimicking me in the mirror was incredibly surreal and weird, it’s always so strange when your mind is forced to accept that you’re actually in a body that isn’t yours. I saw Camille’s 5 eyes focused on the mirror and he was being pretty stiff beyond just occasionally touching his body with his hands. I said “Camille see from all 5 eyes?” he seemed to think for a moment and held his hand in front of his biggest eye and then moved it around to his other eyes and said “No I don’t believe so. I think I only see from this eye” he pointed at the biggest eye on his head “these others seem decorative.”

I was super curious to see the rest of Neeko’s body but also embarrassed about doing this in front of KF, but I couldn’t get any privacy while also watching KF. I said “Neeko about to show everything. Sorry.” and pulled off my baggy shirt. I saw Neeko’s breasts on my chest fully exposed but didn’t focus on them yet as I wanted to get my boxers off, but my tail was too long to pull it out of my boxers. I tried to twist and grab the opening to rip them off but couldn’t manage. I was going to dream control them away when KF said “I can cut them off you. Spin around.” which is probably the most terrifying thing a DC has said to me in a while considering he’s referring to his giant blade legs. I decided to trust in him and turned around, my body clenched all over ready that I might die and wake up. I didn’t feel anything but suddenly the top of my boxers down to the opening for my tail were released and the boxers fell to the floor, my naked backside now turned towards him. I was relieved and embarrassed, standing there in the nude is still incredibly awkward even in someone else’s body. I saw him lower his left leg back towards the ground, his right one positioned exactly under him and all his weight had been balanced on it. He saw me look and said “My legs don’t touch my torso so moving them doesn’t need any adjusting of my balance.” I could tell he was trying to say it in a friendly explanatory way, but Camille’s voice came out robotic and only slightly less cold.

I felt scrawny and vulnerable in the nude but also was curious to see Neeko’s naked body. I looked in the mirror and the colorful scaly skin wasn’t present on my torso except for a small splotch on Neeko’s right breast. It covered part of the areola and that part was a slightly lighter green which stood out against the pink of her nipples. I thumbed it and it was super sensitive but had the slightly rougher feel like the other green parts. I saw a splotch of it on the inside of my left thigh that went up to my crotch. It had lighter green stripes on it that almost seemed to glow, and those were a very unnaturally smooth texture. I knew KF could see all this but I placed my legs wider apart and saw part of Neeko’s labia was covered in the green while the other parts were normal human looking skin. It didn’t seem to go inside Neeko’s body and was purely the outer skin, and her entire crotch was hairless in a way that looked like hair couldn’t even grow, not even the hint of stubble. I closed my legs and saw on my right hip was some of the green, it went and merged with Neeko’s tail but also curved around it and covered part of her right butt cheek. I ran my hand over it and felt the same contrast of smooth soft skin next to the more scaly feeling skin. It went across the cheek and seemed to go deeper, I was curious to see how deep it went but wasn’t going to check that with KF right there. I twisted and saw Neeko’s left cheek was fully human skin with a few dots of the green like freckles on it.

“Neeko’s body interesting” I said, “Cute too” I said as I gazed at it in the mirror. Not super curvy, but the lithe curves she does have are attractive and athletic. I tried to swing my tail around and use it to stroke her breast but with my lack of fine control I just ended up thumping myself in the boob which was unpleasant. Trying to control her tail is like the clumisness of using my non-dominant hand but x4. KF said “Not quite the curve of Camille, but i’ll agree she’s cute. Can’t compete with these hips though.” he said, his hands placed on them. The difference between Neeko’s distinct-but-slim hips and Camille was drastic. He moved his hands through the gap between his legs and torso again and said “This is so strange.”

I said “Can Neeko touch?” and he said “Go ahead”. I was really curious to see if his boobs were metal, I gently grabbed one and it was unyielding and stiff metal, like just a bulge in the metal that was breast shaped. I then touched his face and the part near his mouth and jaw was a soft material that felt like flesh mixed with a soft plastic, it didn’t have much give when pressing on it. The part above that for most of his head was hard metal. I sniffed him and he smelled like metal and plastic, and then tried to smell my body and it smelled very earthy kinda like plants mixed with a human smell.

I said “Can Neeko touch without KF falling?” while gesturing towards the lower part of his torso. He said “I think so” and I hesitated a moment before feeling his butt, and it too was hard sculpted metal like his breasts. He said “I can see you touching me in the mirror but I can’t feel it.” I said “Camille body hard. KF want to touch Neeko?” and I gestured down at Neeko’s naked body. He said “Just for a moment. I want to see if I can feel flesh with my hands.”

He placed his hand on my right breast and gave it a squeeze. I gasped slightly because the ice cold metal of his hand against Neeko’s sensitive breast took away my breath, it caused a chill down my spine but it also went through my tail to the tip of it, a very crazy feeling to experience. He said “my hands seem to have full sensation. I can feel your skin, your body feels really warm to me but I know that’s because my hand is cold.”

I remembered that I have Neeko’s shapeshifting abilities and decided I want to try being Irelia, especially since i’d probably become her naked. I focused on Irelia and nothing happened, I wasn’t sure how to use Neeko’s ability. “Neeko don’t know how to use Neeko power” I said.

He said “You could do it using normal dream control.” but I didn’t want to do it that way, that’s less fun, but I also didn’t want to stand here for the bit of dream that was left trying to use Neeko’s shapeshifting so I abandoned that and focused on her reflection. I stared at her face and the vaguely alien nature of it. Her large amber eyes watched me, so unrecognizable as my eyes yet I was looking out of them. Her small mouth felt a bit weird but wasn’t messing me up when I tried to talk, having to talk like her was a bigger issue. The flowers on my head seemed to grow out of strands of hair that formed into them, it didn’t feel like a real flower, it felt synthetic, same with the leaves coming off my tail.

Looking at KF in the mirror I got a weird idea. “Can KF feel leg if Neeko moves it?” he looked at me and didn’t seem to understand what I was saying. I said “Keep balance” and then grabbed his leg and pulled. It had resistance like I was trying to pull away from a magnet and then detached after pulling as hard as I could. It didn’t seem to phase KF, the force didn’t tug on his torso, and he just sat there balanced on a single leg like a flamingo. I lugged the heavy leg over to near my kitchen and said “Can still feel leg?” and he said “Odd. I can. I feel a part of me over there but I can’t move it, it seems I move them using the field between them.”

I didn’t feel like the dream had very long left and I was kinda just enjoying seeing my apartment from this perspective. Neeko’s eyes also seemed to see in the dark better, it seemed almost like it was daylight with how well I could see, but it was still clearly dark outside. I was still lugging around KF’s leg with me so I brought it back to him and as soon as I brought it near his torso it seemed to get snatched back into the gravity and went back to its normal place. I woke myself up here so I could write stuff down since I didn’t think there would be enough time left to do anything interesting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton