Request: Morphing into Dodger Leigh and Loserfruit

Similar to the last post, these were requests from a bit ago where the requester gave a pool of YouTubers and we were to transform into two random ones from that group. I am not used to being short, and that may come across strongly in this dream.

---------------------

3:00AM (? I wrote down this time but doesn’t seem probable based on other factors.) May have been after a false awakening. I remember getting up to shut my door and scooting a box out of the way with my foot, but I don’t think that actually happened.

I was extremely aware at the beginning of the dream as I have been for my dreams since moving. I was in a hallway and there were a lot of locked beige wood doors. There were little panels next to them that looked like what I need to use at work to get into the facilities which require a secret clearance. The hallway seems to end in what looks like a lobby with tile. There’s a clean smell to everything as if someone had recently vacuumed and used a citrusy cleaning spray. I stabilize my sense of smell using that smell. I run through the rest of my stabilization by rubbing a nail against my palm, rubbing my fingers next to my ear and listening for the soft rasping sound of skin on skin, licking my finger and staring down at clothes. I’m wearing very comfy clothes, they’re like a soft cotton top and sweat pant type pants, but not as heavy as normal sweat pants. Both are gray. The outfit is a bit prisoner-y but comfortable enough I don’t mind it.

I press my hand against the panel on the door closest to me and it makes the same beeping sound as the ones at work and the door unlocks. I know on the other side will be a gym type area where Yurik is. The smell switches over to being kinda like a gym, the very faint smell of sweat and metal equipment. The gym is fairly large, maybe 200 feet long and half that wide. I’m in a reception looking area that has chairs and a desk with no one in it. I hear there’s a treadmill going and the rhytmic pounding of feet on the tread, it’s the only other sound in the room and I can see it’s Yurik jogging on it, there’s an area straight back from the desk which is all machines like treadmills, elipticals, stair climbers, bikes, and weight machines. On the far side to my right is a area with free weights and benches. To the left is what looks almost like a volleyball court but there’s no net, and there’s hurdles set up. Encircling the gym is a red area which is a track for jogging. Something about it all is a bit unsettling having it be completely empty, but all in all it’s a pretty nice gym.

I think that maybe i’ll get on a treadmill and have us transform while jogging but then think that might be an easy way to look like an idiot and wipe out. I go behind the light brown desk and pull out the two gym bags back there. Both look pretty girly. One has a little Tracer funko pop style keychain attached to the zipper and a chibi panda design on the bag itself. The other bag is hot pink colored. I know the choice of bag doesn’t matter so I grab the Overwatch one and yell for Yurik to come over. He says “how’s it going?” when he reaches me and I hand him the pink bag.

I head over to one of the chairs and put the bag in it and unzip it. The bag is very light. Inside of it is a piece of fabric that I pull out. Yurik does the same and pulls a similar fabric out. The one in my hand is light blue and I honestly have no idea what it is, it looks like a giant, thin sweat band. Yurik’s is yellow and seems about the same size and doesn’t seem to know what it is either. I was legitimately feeling stupid and trying to figure out how to wear it. Whoever it was for is smaller than me, but it didn’t seem like something that could be work on the legs. It was too big for the limbs. It had to be a shirt of some type. I took off my shirt and pulled the weird thing over my head and as I was doing so realized it’s a tube top. The piece of fabric had to expand significantly for me to wear it but seemed to have no issues doing so. Despite that, it was uncomfortable. It went down past my armpits and was not long enough to cover much skin. On a woman it’d give a little more coverage, but on me it wasn’t enough to cover my entire pectoral area. I kept wanting to pull it down but it wouldn’t help. It was unlikely to be much more comfortable after the transformation, it was a garment that on a woman would expose the top of the breasts, cover the breasts themselves, but leave the rest of the torso exposed under them. Yurik had followed my lead and put his on and it covered only a little more than mine, and at least seemed to cover his upper chest. I don’t have manboobs but the shirt was making me a bit self-conscious, the skin tightness not flattering. It was an issue that would solve itself soon so I tried to ignore it.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0293/9277/products/Fashion_Nova_09-11-17-807_1000x.jpg?v=1505175546 it seemed about like this, but a bit less thick fabric and the respective colors of light blue and yellow for Yurik.

The transformation kicked off immediately and Yurik said “whoa” as his begun. My body immediately started to warp and shift, and I shifted myself to face Yurik so I could see his changes, trying to move nearly made me fall on my face as every part of my body was in the process of becoming something else. The changes were occurring across my body all at once and one of the ones I noticed most prominently was that the room was slowly but steadily growing around me, but a deep sense of weirdness was touching every part of my body. I could feel a strange pressure in some of my joins, even on my fingers, as limbs started to shrink, my hands started to ache and cramp and I could feel my awareness of them pulling in as their size became smaller. A similar sensation was occuring in my feet. I looked over at Yurik and his changes had also progressed, but not enough to make out much. Our changes seemed to be progressing in the same way and at the same speed, and I noted that he was taller than me at this point. His hair had grown out and had lightened a few shades, which ruled out Sssniperwolf as it was already lighter than her hair. It was past his ears. Watching him was bizarre since as he changed my height continued to shrink which made it seem like he was growing, but I could tell that he was shrinking as well as he was close enough to the desk to use it as a frame of reference. His body hadn’t changed much but it was taking on a feminine edge to it, no real curves but his face and body had softened slightly and was looking more androgynous than masculine.
My own body was in a similar state. I couldn’t see myself but I could feel that familiar aspects of my body were quickly being lost. One of the things I could feel internally was that my fitness was changing. My core is where I noticed it most. I tried to engage my core and it felt difficult, my control over those muscles going away. It felt like almost like slowly and subtly becoming exhausted as my strength drained. I could feel fine/thin strands of hair brushing my neck and cheeks and I brushed them behind my ears, the hair was a similar texture to mine but softer to where it felt foreign to my hands. I was incredibly curious who I was, but I forced myself to brush the hair away so I wouldn’t determine it by the color of the hair. The sensation of every aspect of me changing and at a pretty quick pace was hard to keep up with, I could feel weight starting to redistribute across my body, my height continued to slowly decrease and i’d lost half a foot at this point and my pant legs were starting to pool on the ground, I could feel the bones and flesh of my face rearranging in a very unnerving way, a stranger’s face emerging from my own but one I couldn’t see, only feel. I looked at Yurik and saw his doing the same. It was familiar to one of the photos but my familiarity with the faces of the people in his pool not strong enough to place who it is, but I could see it’s not Jenny since he would be looking more asian, not less. He saw me looking at him and he grinned at me and said “I know who you’re becoming, can you tell for me?” his voice was noticeably higher. I said “No, but it’s between two people, the transformation is going pretty fast.” and my voice felt and sounded funny, it wasn’t as high as a woman’s but it was definitely on the way up. My teeth were moving around and it made the ‘th’ sound come out with a bit of a lisp since my teeth were adjusting. The stranger’s teeth in my mouth felt out of place and odd.

The transformation seemed halfway through and it’d only been a few minutes. Yurik’s body had passed androgynous and the slight well of hips and breasts were noticeable. In the tank top I could see a bit of flesh, still in the A-cup range but distinctly breasts. The changes had hit my crotch and I felt my penis starting to break apart and form a woman’s genitals, I had no idea who I was becoming but I was gaining their privates all the same. At the same time I could feel my butt swelling and changing.

I looked down at my body and felt dizzy for a moment with how close the ground was and, alarmingly, I was still shrinking. I looked up at Yurik and his height seemed to be staying the same. I felt a small sinking in my stomach at the realization that I must be becoming Dodger. My pants were big enough on me that I couldn’t make out any features, but the sensations i’d been feeling in my hips now made a lot more sense. I felt my hips through the pants and they felt wider, and I knew from the picture it was only going to get more uncomfortable. My torso was distinctly smaller in my vision and the tube top was fitting better, and a small swelling of flesh was visible which was the start of Dodger’s breasts. I couldn’t look down for long as the sense of the floor feeling like it was rising up to meet me was hard to deal with.

Now knowing who I was becoming I ran my fingers along my face and the features were strange and unfamiliar, but seemed like it could be Dodger’s facial features. The most distinctive thing was I felt my ears and they seemed to stick out more in the way Dodger’s do. The room stopped growing and I realized i’d reached Dodger’s height. As I looked around I realized there’s a difference between logically understanding someone’s height and thinking they’re short, and actually having to experience being that size. Dodger is really fucking small. The room felt huge and when I looked at the person who is supposed to be Yurik I instead found a woman who looks like a Loserfruit impersonator, just off enough that you would realize it’s not the real one, but every second that was fading and it was a sensation of almost like my eyes were focusing and her face was coming more into view, the last signs of Yurik’s features were fading away. The woman in front of me seemed like she was incredibly tall for a woman, my brain was telling me that i’m 6’2 so she must be nearly 7 feet, but seeing her next to the desk made my brain accept that she’s average height, i’m just so short that an average height woman looks super tall. I found it hard to break my mind out of using my normal height as the frame of reference, it was hard to accept that i’m small rather than everything else being big.

As I watched the rest of Yurik’s features were fading from Loserfruit’s body, breasts continuing to grow and fill out the tube top, masculinity draining from his form. I saw him give a tentative feel of his crotch and knew that like me his manhood was completely gone.

Looking down Dodger’s breasts had finished developing and two distinct shapes were pressing out my tube top in a way that left little to the imagination about their shape. The body i’d gained had a softer edge to it than Yurik’s. My belly was soft and had a little pudge to it which I poked with a finger. I’d seen pictures of Dodger in various levels of fitness but it seems the one I used for intent was her a bit out of shape. I was drowning in my pants which were pooled on the floor. They should have fallen down but I knew my hips were holding them up. They felt comically large, like someone had strapped pillows to my hips that were somehow part of my body. I looked up at the tall woman (i referred to you/loserfruit as tall a lot in my journal but not on purpose) and saw Yurik was done changing, his exercise shorts were a bit bigger and longer on Loserfruit but still wearable, and he’d pulled his longer brown/blonde hair over a shoulder. His outfit actually kinda worked for her, it was flattering to her shape and the degree to which the tube top showed off her breasts was pleasing. I hadn’t been so fortunate with my clothes and my body feeling so awkward was not being done any favors by how poorly and uncomfortably my clothes were fitting. I know my intent for the transformation was 5 minutes but it felt like it had taken a little longer, but I didn’t feel like it had taken quite 10 minutes. Also the desk changed colors at some point. I was writing it as “light brown” early on in my recall but my memory of it at when I was looking at Yurik here is it being dark chestnut brown.

I did a few practice steps to adjust to my new leg length, I would have figured Yurik would want to try jogging again to compare, but he said “I want to go see the weights” and he seemed to have adapted to Loserfruit’s voice fairly well. It didn’t sound quite like the videos i’d heard of her, but he wasn’t trying to talk out of his vocal range. I tried to get myself to speak higher when I responded and said “sounds good” but it sounded like Dodger trying to do a deeper voice. I always found Dodger’s laugh adorable. I tried to mimic it a few times but I just ended up sounding like a crazy person.

We head towards the free weight area and it’s a weird journey. Loserfruit’s body is pretty well emphasized by the clothes Yurik is in, and her form is pleasing to look at, but I also can’t walk at my normal pace since my shorter legs make me fall behind, and the way Dodger’s body moves is uncomfortable. I could manage to move with less hip movement if I tried but it’d require me to walk slower than is possible if I want to keep up with him. Having everything look like it’d been supersized only made it stranger, like I was walking through a gym where everything had been built too large.

I remembered the video of Loserfruit doing a pullup and noticed there’s one on the wall near the barbell rack. I say “give a pullup a shot, maybe you can do better than her” and he says “I can feel i can’t” but despite it he gives a small jump and grabs on and struggles. He manages to get one done and then releases and I hear his feet hit the ground as he wasn’t wearing shoes, but I don’t know if he took them off or was never wearing them. It makes me look at my feet and i’m not wearing any either. I say “wow, impressive single pullup” and he rubs his arms like he’s feeling his muscles. I know the question that is coming and already know there’s no good outcome of it. He says “you give it a shot then”. I go over to it and then feel my face get warm because I can’t reach the bar. I kneel and try to roll up my pants some but don’t manage to get them to keep from dragging on the floor. I remember the video of Dodger jumping and don’t want to try with him watching me, but even stretching as far as I can the bar there’s no chance I can reach it without jumping.

He looks at it for a moment and says “maybe I can help” and goes behind me. I feel his hands grab my hips and try to lift me and I made a weird surprised noise (I wrote “I squawked”) and all his lift does is unbalance me and make me nearly fall on my face since he’s not strong enough to fully lift me. I say “you can’t just grab my hips man” and he says “well there’s a lot to grab” which is a fair tease after me mocking his pullup, though just makes me uncomfortably aware of my hips, which is a constant in the dream. I decide I have to change my pants, having these drag on the floor and barely fit sucks. (I tried to recall what happened to my underwear or if I was even wearing any but I can’t remember. I think I may have been commando at this point and certainly was later.)

I close my eyes and focus and I feel fabric rubbing against my leg as my pants shrink and become better fitting. They fit perfectly but they’re oddly form fitting which is really weird for pants of this type and gives them a strange aesthetic, it’s like tight jeans or leggings that had randomly become soft cotton.

I look down and in first person it looks vastly better, I can actually see the features of Dodger’s lower body beneath me, my wipe hips and thighs tapering into slender legs and feet. I can see my lower body is wider than my torso and the visual I see lines up with how Dodger’s body feels to me. I twist and give my butt a brief look before turning back to Yurik. I tell Yurik that he can lower the bar and he pulls on it and the entire brace and bar slides down the wall until it’s level with his eyes which is something I can reach. I grab it and immediately know that I won’t have much more success than Yurik, my upper body strength is absolutely gone. I try my best and pull and it feels like my arms are betraying me by the fact that I flat out can’t get my body to lift, an act that’s usually well within my capabilities. The strength just isn’t there.

“Okay yeah we suck” I say and let go. Yurik says “yeah, females don’t have strong upper body strength. I think I’d be a lot better at running.”

I move over to the bench press and sit on it. It’s been a long time since i’ve lifted free weights but I’m curious about doing it in Dodger’s body. The bench feels much larger to me in her body. I position myself as well as I can and tell Yurik to spot me. I put my hands on the textured part of the bar and the bar feels a lot larger in my smaller hands which I think will throw off my muscle memory. I recall my weight lifting class that this is probably helpless. I think it was something like an average fitness 5’2 woman can bench press 25lbs. Dodger is under that, and the bar is 40lbs or so, so i’d be amazed if I could even manage 20lbs. I try anyway and manage to lift it off the rack since that’s arm strength, but I can feel that if I lowered it to my chest that Dodger’s chest muscles would not be able to lift it back up. I feel like i’m weak as a child. It makes me appreciate Demi Bagby’s work on a completely different level considering she would have had to start just as weak as Dodger (that wasn’t a thought I had in the dream, just something I thought of while typing this up.).

I set it back on the rack and Yurik says “damn, nice workout.” I motion towards the bench for him to give it a try but he declines.

I’m curious to test my lower body strength but I don’t mention it and instead move with Yurik over to the volleyball looking area. It’s such a bizarre feeling to be next to him with him towering over me, my brain continues to tell me that the world and him are large rather than that i’m short, it gives a very alice in wonderland feeling. Feeling so tiny is uncomfortable and scary in a weird way.

Yurik seems to be moving a bit better in Loserfruit’s body. He still looks stiff and masculine, he moves like a dude, but he doesn’t seem to be fighting his proportions and body as much anymore. The massive hips strapped to me still feel awkward but i at least manage to walk without tripping over my own legs.

We get the track and I stay on the outskirts of it, I can feel that Dodger is not made for running in a multitude of ways and i’d just embarrass myself. Yurik stands on one of the edges of it and i’m very interested in seeing how this goes with him wearing a tube top of all things. It’s a small strip of cloth that even with my smaller breasts leaves a lot of jiggling and feeling exposed, and his chest is bigger than mine.

Yurik launches into a sprint and I can see that his boobs are bouncing a ton from it and he seems like he’s going to try to jump the hurdle but stops himself suddenly right in front of it and uses it to break his momentum some. It seems like he psyched himself out on if he’d be able to clear it. Loserfruit’s body has more cushioning but wiping out would still hurt.

He seems to decide not to try again and instead heads to the path that goes around the gym and takes off at a really fast jog, a little below a sprint. It doesn’t look really graceful, he’s forcing her body to run in a way that doesn’t seem very natural, it’s like watching a video game character who has had her animations replaced with a male character’s, but despite that he seems to handle it pretty well and reaches back to where he started. He places his hands on his hips and is breathing a little heavily. I joke and say “catching your breath and feeling up loserfruit’s hips, two birds with one stone.” he grins and gives his hips a rub, then says [not verbatim] “that wouldn’t wind me normally, but honestly not that bad. That was quite painful for my boobs though.”

I decide that I like jogging too much and would regret the experience of seeing what it’s like in Dodger’s body. I don’t think the dream really simulated it for me since I did my jog around the track, but it didn’t really felt like it took much work to do. Dodger’s awkward proportions and my boobs bouncing was a bigger effort than the actual jogging, and Dodger’s short legs making me move them so much more just to cover the same amount of ground as normal. Having accurate stamina has been an issue in dreams for me before. By the end of the jog the underside of my breasts are sore but I don’t feel like it took any physical effort.

I think at this point we were 20ish minutes into the dream, so I decide that I want us to try messing around with outfits before we get too late into the dream. The swapping outfits thing wouldn’t really be that fun, we’re both in tube tops so we’d just be switching his shorts for my pants. I ask “Should we do something with outfits?” and he says “How about both of us try wearing Alinity’s outfit? Or we can try wearing bikinis or something.”

I have that weirdly self-conscious feeling about Dodger’s body so showing it off in a bikini isn’t something I really want to do. I close my eyes and focus on outfits. I summon two copies of a full body dress that i’d seen Alinity wear that shows off her curves, and then I summon two outfits that the people we’d become had worn. I was having troubles recalling other pictures of Dodger in the dream so I summoned the jeans and tshirt that Yurik and I had talked about her wearing. Ironically the only one I could recall for Loserfruit was the one of her in the red bikini so my discomfort was something I was going to have to deal with.

I tell Yurik we should try the Alinity dress first. I was actually looking forward to seeing Yurik in it since the dress was barely long enough to keep Alinity decent on her, and Loserfruit has two inches of height on Alinity. I pull it on and once it’s covering me, I pull off my pants. The dress looks terrible on me. Despite Alinity having a larger body than me, Dodger’s hips are enough to fill out that part of the dress, but the difference in chest and size makes a lot of the fabric bunch up, not to mention it’s way too long on me and having a dress touching my knees makes me feel like i’m a nun or something. I give a sarcastic “tada…” and hold out my arms. Yurik hasn’t put his on yet but he laughs at how I look. He pulls on the dress and it highlights just how curvy Alinity is. The fabric in the chest sags and the lack of hips to press out the dress gives enough length that he stays decent, it just looks baggy on him.

“Well that wasn’t great” I say. I grab the bikini. I turn my back to Yurik and take off the dress. I’m commando with my tube top at this point and he’s getting a full view of my ass, but I feel like exposing my crotch to him would be too far. I can’t see much except that she’s not clean shaven, but from what I can feel of it between my legs I have a bit of a puffy/thick labia. I pull on the bikini bottom and it fits weirdly. It’s stretched tight but also a bit too big vertically. I can feel it digging into my butt cheeks a bit but beyond that it’s wearable, much more so than Alinity’s dress. I pull off the tube top and get my first look at my boobs. They’re a nice tear drop shape, slightly larger areolas than I would have expected. I give them a heft and they’re a good size in my hands, an advantage of having small hands. I pull on the top and thankfully it’s a tie top, I tie it tight so that it fits. Dodger’s breasts aren’t significantly smaller than Loserfruit’s so it actually fits pretty well. I turn around feel more self conscious about my hips (as you can probably tell by the rest of the dream, some serious karma for commenting about them in the picture) and how stretched across them the bikini feels, but beyond the usual awkwardness of showing so much of my unfamiliar skin, it’s something that could actually be an outfit that Dodger owns.

While my back was turned Yurik had changed into ‘my’ clothes, and it was hilarious. Dodger’s pants were a little short on him and exposing his ankles, and the looseness in the hips made it look like he was wearing a diaper. The tshirt fit at least. It was a very bad look. I felt bad that he had worn two outfits that were the opposite of flattering for Loserfruit’s body so I summoned him a copy of her bikini. He looked simultaneously happy and apprehensive of that and said “this is going to be weird”. He did similar to me and turned his back as he stripped, but honestly getting a look at Loserfruit naked from behind was not something i’ll complain about.

The bikini went on pretty easily and when he turned around he, unsurprisingly, looked as great as she did in the photo. He even gave his head a shake to get his hair to fan out and frame his face in an attractive way. In the gym lighting and looking at him head on I could see that she has a line of dark pubic hair.

I wasn’t sure how much dream I had left in the dream, but I was running out of goals that I had time for that wasn’t just explore my body, as all other goals would require me to teleport somewhere else (like experiencing my new place from Dodger’s tiny perspective), so I woke myself up to write down recall.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton