Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

I attempted MILD at 5:34 after waking up to get a drink. I woke up at 6:00 thinking I had failed. I got on my computer planning to check my emails and social media. I realized that the wallpaper on my computer was gone and that my dream journal wasn’t open like normal. I reality checked and realized it was a false awakening and that this was the lucid.
I got excited that I was lucid and glanced at my dream journal, wondering what was in my dream journal in a lucid dream. It was all gibberish.

 I opened my closet door and it lead into a room that looked like a movie laboratory. There were random vials full of vibrant liquids and there was a woman sitting at a desk looking into a spectrometer. She looked up, she seemed relatively close to my age and was pretty. She stood up and offered me her hand, I shook it and she said “you’re the guy wanting to become Ali, correct? That’s a little weird but I can help.” I laughed and she led me over to a desk. She picked up a beaker that was full of a vibrant and nearly neon green liquid. She inspected it before saying “quickly now, follow me” and lead me to a door across the room. After we stepped through the air immediately changed and was less sterile and cold. We were in a room with a bed and I remembered it from the pictures I memorized, Ali wasn’t in the room but the green bra and lingerie she had worn in the pictures was laying on the bed. The lab lady (I never got her name) strode over to the bed and took a cotton swab out of a small container she had in her coat pocket.
“You know of polyjuice right? Well, that’s nonsense and doesn’t exist, we’re not in Hogwarts. This potion is a facsimile of that but it only needs basic DNA and not hair or other gross things like that. The first version of the potion had a very uncomfortable transformation, this one is a lot more comfortable – or as comfortable as turning into someone else can be.” She turned away from me and picked up the bra and ran the cotton swab along the inside of it, she explained that the location of the DNA doesn’t matter so getting some from the breasts is just as viable as anywhere else. She also swapped along the inside of the crotch on the panties in her words “just to be sure.” And then ran the swab along the back of the panties, she laughed and said that I’d have to drink butt DNA. She put the potion on the table and handed the swab to me. “You have to do this so I don’t contaminate it. I don’t want you to turn into me.” She had me dip the cotton swab into the potion and swirl it around to infuse the biological material into it. The liquid took on an orange tint as I stirred it, I smelled it and there wasn’t a scent. The lab lady tapped the watch on her wrist “C’mon, time’s ticking. Bottoms up.” It’s pretty freaky to drink an unknown liquid, even in a dream, you just kinda gotta not think and do it. I shrugged and chugged it as fast as I can, it tasted like mint mixed with mushroom. I must have made a face because she laughed and said “yeah that was probably the butt DNA” I ignored her trying to mess with me and asked if she’d be staying for the transformation. I figured it’d be pretty awkward to change in front of her so I didn’t wait for to answer and started pushing her towards the door we came from. She frowned and said “you’re lucky you haven’t transformed yet, I’m stronger than Ali and she couldn’t push me. I’ll leave you alone regardless, I have more work to do.” She shut the door after her and I was left alone.

I stripped out of my clothes and stood facing the mirror. It felt weird being in her room alone, I felt like I was invading, but I figured that’d be the least of my invasion of privacy concerns soon. I started to feel warm, like I was sitting in a warm bath. It was that warmth that was on the brink of feeling bad, instead I just felt… off. Looking in the mirror I could see the changes had started. Standing there, the mirror started to move upward. I felt like the floor was dropping under me as my height shrank and my vision moved downward. It was bizarre seeing myself become shorter in the mirror, it was like watching someone do the invisible stairs mime routine but standing still. My heart was beating faster, I’m not sure whether from the warmth or excitement. The hair on my torso, legs and face started retracting into my body. Having less hair feels weird, you can feel the air against your body a little bit more. It’s like if you’ve ever shaved your face after having a beard, it’s such a weird feeling but this time applied to my chest and legs as well. My skin overall became smoother and a bit more pale. I ran my finger along my now hairless face and it felt baby smooth. My skin feels softer everywhere to my touch. My feet start to ache and the bones shrunk quickly. I felt my stance change and I had to place my weight on smaller feet, their shape changed a little as well since my toes and heels changed. The changes move up to my legs. My ankles seem to shrink drastically and with my still large legs I look like I have comically small feet. That starts to change, my calves lose some of their muscular shape and become softer and smaller, my calves have a more curved shape. I feel an ache in my knee that fades quickly and my knees seem smaller and more feminine. My thighs, like my calves, lose their taut muscular look and start to slowly soften and become padded.

I feel a pressure in my hips and pelvis, like I was being pushed from the inside-out. My hips push outward slightly, this causes my thighs to move further apart (quite an alarming feeling) as my pelvis widens. I can see with my new pelvis that my thighs don’t touch when standing and there’s a gap between my legs. The change in my pelvis is uncomfortable and I found myself standing with my crotch pushed forward slightly to offset the strange change in my balance it caused. I felt a tingle on my butt and I nearly jumped in surprise. I turned at an angle and looked in the mirror. My butt cheeks started to fill in, becoming softer and more rounded, the increased mass gave my lower back a subtle but very present feminine looking arch. My thighs seemed to gain a little more mass too in the back as they had to connect to my larger butt. I give myself an approving look, it’s a pretty nice ass. My back still turned to the mirror, my shoulders pull in which moves my arms, I feel my arms pressing against my sides and resting against my hips. My entire torso starts to lose mass and muscle, it feels like I’m being drained of strength as I see my back muscles flatten and melt, and feel my chest muscles do the same. I’m left with a soft and feminine looking back. It feels like I was kicked in the gut and there’s a crunch as my ribs shrink and my waist collapses inward. It feels like I’m being tightly squeezed around my waist before the pressure lets up. Having my body shape change so suddenly makes me almost lose my balance, I hold onto the bed and try to figure out my new body balance since my center of gravity was suddenly much lower. I turn back to the mirror and my hips seem much larger now that my waist was smaller. I remember feeling super bottom heavy as a result. I noticed my belly was also now different, it had a very slight and soft curve to it. My hands begin to change, becoming smaller and more slender. It feels like someone ran a soft cheese grater over my palms, they feel a lot softer and lack any calluses. I notice there’s no hair anywhere on my hands anymore, my fingers are longer and thinner, it felt like I had ET fingers with how strange they felt now. I open and close a fist a few times and make some shapes with my fingers to get used to them. There was a sensation like my nails being pulled on, I saw my nails growing out slightly, now extending beyond my finger. My arms continue their changes, losing muscle and mass. The same feeling as my torso happens, my arms feel progressively more weak, which isn’t a fun feeling. I hold them up to look at them and they seem like normal girl’s arms. I look closely and there is little hair on my arms, what is there is light. I try flexing and it’s quite a strain to see any muscle pop up, I made a mental note to not get in a fight as her. Guessing what’s coming next I look at my crotch and see my manhood start to retract towards my abdomen. It’s quickly becoming smaller and thinner, before fully sinking into my body. My testicles are alone which looks goofy, but they too start to shrink and move upward. The hole that was left by my penis spreads and sinks, becoming a vagina. The edges of it puff up and become more pink, my new plumbing moves further down between my legs towards my butt. The gap between my thighs looks a whole lot more attractive with her vagina now on display between them.

My head is the next thing to change. My scalp tingles and I feel hair starting to fall onto my ears and neck. My hair doesn’t grow for too long, stopping at the bottom of my neck. I run my fingers through it and it feels softer and more thick, and nice to touch. My throat feels warm and strange for a moment, which I guessed was my voice changing. In the mirror I see my eyes become larger and more prominent, tilting up slightly at the outside ends. My vision blurs for a moment and then clears, I see that I now have brown eyes. The bones in my face start to shift, feeling like putty under the skin. My lips thicken and puff, my nose shrinks and becomes smaller and slimmer. As each second passes it starts to resemble more and more the girl in the photo I had memorized. My cheekbones move higher, my jaw narrows and my chin becomes more rounded and takes on a slight cleft, my eyebrows thin drastically and become longer, curving a little around my eyes. Without warning my chest start to pound, swelling quickly. Beneath my nipples flesh starts to build, my nipples widen as the areolas grow larger. They continue to build on my chest and seem massive to me from first person, though in the mirror they look normal sized. It’s hard to resist touching them but I figured I wouldn’t go through with the goal of having sex if I could just pleasure myself. I stared at myself in the mirror for a minute. My default expression on her face makes her look kinda angry, was weird to find out that I’d have resting bitch face if I had her form.

I decided to get dressed but her closet was empty, which was weird. I realized I could either dress in my guy clothes or wear the lingerie from the photo shoot. I decided on the latter since it would fit better. I tried to get on the bra but it was beyond me. I instead pulled on the panties (I disconnected it from the other pieces so it was just the panties alone) and pulled them off. I realized this was a bad decision after I felt how tight they were, not to mention how far they went into my butt. My butt felt massive and feeling it digging in just emphasized that. Being somewhat decent I knocked on the door the lab woman and I had come from and after a few seconds she opened it and eyed me up and down looking surprised. She was now taller than me “talk about leaving a wolf in a chicken coup. Leaving a guy alone with a woman’s body, I’m surprised you’re not going to pleasure town right now.” She looked at my naked chest with emphasis “I’m guessing you need help?” I nodded and she took the bra from me and helped me put it on. She slapped me on the butt and said “Go get em’ tiger!” and then left back to her lab. I looked in the mirror and realized that I had to go seduce a guy in this. I didn’t want to hesitate and I stepped through the door, knowing it’d bring me somewhere with guys to choose from this time.

I felt a lot warmer after stepping into the other side. I could feel the sun on my exposed body and I realized with panic that I was now on my college campus. I was standing in the middle of a fairly busy courtyard in the warm summer sun, I apologized internally for any sunburn that Ali’s body got. A lot of people were looking at me as they passed, I felt myself blushing. I cupped my hands to my mouth and yelled “who wants to have sex with me?!” Almost like a tv show I saw a whole bunch of guys and even some girls running towards me. As they got closer I yelled that I’d only consider guys. The guys, there had to have been at least 20, all got in a line and stood calmly. They were all clearly checking me out, which just made me blush more and I figured my face was red at this point from the sun and embarrassment. Being straight, I had no desire to sex up a dude so I realized that I would have no way to really choose. I pulled a girl off the sidewalk and told her to choose a guy for me. She seemed confused but walked down the line. I was looking around and checking out my dream university when I heard a guy yell “awesome!” and come jogging up to me, the guy who arrived was a 6’1 or so black guy, fairly average build, his head was completely shaved. He introduced himself as Dave. I sighed and grabbed his arm and we teleported back to Ali’s room. I went and sat on the bed and he immediately started pulling off his shirt, I stopped him “hold on dude, you’re all sweaty from being outside. Wipe yourself off first.” I realized it was a bit hypocritical since I was sweaty too but I didn’t really care. I tossed him some pillow cases from the bed and he looked puzzled but wiped the sweat off his chest and face with them. He started unzipping and taking off his pants, talking about how he hasn’t gotten laid in a month. He was standing in just a pair of blue boxers and he got a panicked look on his face
“I don’t have a condom, shit”
I shrugged “Oh well. I won’t be the one getting pregnant. I assume I’m on the pill too”
He looked relieved. I sat back on the bed leaning against her pillows and felt a bit guilty that I was about to fuck someone on her bed with her body.
“Let’s just skip the foreplay. I don’t really have time or the desire. Do you want to undress me or should I?”
“I’ll do it I guess, this is all really weird.”
He pulled off his boxers and holy shit the dude was stacked. I must have had some expression when I glanced at it because he smiled, I was uncomfortable and jokingly said “You really ate your veggies it looks like.” I was nearly laying down and he started pulling my panties off, I closed my eyes since I didn’t want to stare at his manhood. He got them off and told me he couldn’t reach my bra in this position. I flipped onto my stomach and I felt his hands on my back, then the pressure of the bra straps on my skin fell away. I pulled it out from under me and tossed it, laying on my breasts was pretty uncomfortable. Quite suddenly I felt something stiff gently start to slip between my butt cheeks. I heard myself make an alarmed noise without thinking and clenched my butt before I jerked my body away “Oh hell no you don’t cowboy. We’re not doing anal.”
I heard him laugh “It was worth a shot.”
“Seriously dude. I will literally kill you if you try to stick it in my butt.”
“You talk like a guy, it’s a bit of a turn off babe.”
I didn’t flip over (I had no desire to stare at a dude while having sex) and I felt the bed rock as he got into a better position. I had been lying flat and I was trying to figure out how to get in position since I didn’t exactly have experience being on this end. I decided to just do the simple thing and I got on my knees so my butt was in the air, I had to hold myself up with my arms and this caused my breasts to swing and pull on my body in a fairly uncomfortable and distracting way. I felt his hands softly grab and hold my waist, which then wandered to my hips. Fairly suddenly (or it seemed sudden to me) I felt him stick it in me. I wasn’t sure if Ali was just tight or it was just due to how endowed he was, but it felt like I was a glove on him. I moaned without thinking and he started to build into a steady motion. Pleasure was flooding through my body, each thrust made my body rock forward and my breasts were swinging and jiggling, the movement made me wish I had kept her bra on. I felt his hands wander over my lower back and the curves of my hips and butt as he thrusted. Ali’s body seemed super sensitive, I was biting my lower lip from the pleasure but I heard her/my body let out a soft moan now and then without thinking. I heard him inhale sharply and then felt a warm sensation surge into my vagina, I realized he had just ejaculated in me. I gagged and hoped I wouldn’t puke, I had forgotten that without a condom that would happen. Having a dude cum in me and fighting gagging was quite a turn off. I felt my body’s pleasurable response to the sex turn off light a switch, I felt him slide his penis out of me and I let my body collapse to the bed. I took a moment to clear my head before rolling over and sliding off the bed.
As I was standing up he said with an embarrassed tone “Sorry, I was super quick. It’s been a while like I said.”
I got to my feet and tried to ignore Ali’s boobs still annoyingly moving on my chest, I felt something warm start to dribble down my leg from my vagina.
“This is so fucking gross.”
He looked me up and down and then at my vagina and said “You’re hot and all, but are you lesbian or something? Here, want to clean up?” he offered me the pillow case from earlier. I took it just so I could feel a bit more clean, I wiped the fluid off my leg and ran it over my pussy to get any else that was coming out.
“If you give me like 20 minutes I’ll be good to go again. I won’t be as fast this time.”
I laughed “nah, it’s your turn to be the catcher this time.”
I walked up to him and grabbed his face and got on my toes to kiss him. He didn’t return it at first, and I was grossed out kissing another guy but the kiss felt unnaturally warm for a moment. I pulled away and he looked confused at the random kiss.

My body started to feel weird and his must have felt the same way, he wiped a hand across his forehead “Jeez, I must be in worse shape than I thought. I feel drained.” I saw the changes first start with his skin. It was lighter. He frowned at me “you look tanner. That’s weird.” I looked at my hands and my skin had grown tanner, I looked nearly Hispanic. His skin continued to get lighter and was about the same shade as mine before he noticed, he looked in the mirror and then yelled “what the fuck?!” and looked down in fear at his body, like someone moving a brightness slider on a picture his skin got whiter and changed complexion until he was left with fairly pale skin. I was mine doing the opposite, as I watched my body continued to darken like a tan in fast forward, until it became the color that his skin used to be. Looking in the mirror, Ali looked incredibly weird black. I started to feel itchy all over and I could see hair appearing along my arms, legs, and even armpits. It was super itchy but I resisted touching it. The opposite was happening to Dave, his creamy white skin was smoothing and becoming hairless.

“What’s happening to us? Why am I white?” he sounded panicked, I smiled and said “We’re switching bodies.” His eyes went wide and I heard him mutter “oh god no”. I felt pain in my face which made me grunt, I could feel it moving around and rearranging, I watched Dave’s face instead of looking in the mirror. His eyes tilted up and gained darker eyelashes, his lips took on a lighter red color and plumped up, his face slowly began to resemble Ali’s and became more feminine. He watched in the mirror and as the changes finished he nervously and softly touched his face “oh my god I look like you, I’m a white chick” his I saw his bald scalp start to have some coloring to it, that coloring started to grow and turn into hair, which moved down. He grabbed a handful in surprise and I could see it growing and sliding past his fingers, giving him Ali’s haircut. Reversely, I could feel my head starting to grow cooler and my hair suck up into my head. The last of it went way and I felt my head and felt nothing but skin. I looked in the mirror and saw his head looking back at me, he now had Ali’s head and was looking at me with a mix of panic and confusion in his eyes.


The room felt like it was shrinking and I felt my legs ache and start to grow, while I grew Dave shrunk, it didn’t take long for him to be shorter than me and our heights fully swapped. I felt my breasts tingle and then start to shrink on my chest, I watched them flatten and melt into my torso and my nipples shrink into 2 small spots. Dave looked down at his chest and I saw his dark nipples lighten considerably and grow a significant amount. Mass started to pile under them and shape into full breasts, he seemed in shock and he hesitatingly raised his hands to them and then started kneading and groping them. He tweaked a nipple and based on his reaction he got firsthand experience how sensitive they were. The changes continued, my hips and waist flattened out, becoming a straight line from my torso, I felt my butt shrink considerably and flatten, the opposite changes happened to Dave – I saw his hips flare out, his waist snap inward, and I couldn’t see his ass but with how he suddenly gasped and thrust his crotch forward I’m guessing he was getting Ali’s donk. His hands reached back and I could see the movement of him groping and exploring his larger ass, which confirmed my suspicions. He was interrupted by his penis started to shrink, considering how large it was there was a lot to shrink. His eyes went wide and he grabbed at it but it shrank away from him, retreating into his body. I heard him moan and close his eyes and I could see the skin of his crotch split and then swell, growing into a pair of vagina lips that then moved down his body some. I felt a stirring in ‘my’ equipment and then I could feel something slip out of my body, I looked down and I had a small penis and balls hanging out of my vagina, as I watched my vagina closed and sank away and the penis started to grow. It was pretty uncomfortable having another dude’s junk so I didn’t focus on it too much. Our arms and legs seemed to change at the same time, I felt strength surge in to my arms and legs as they filled out some and lost their feminine softness and curves. We were fully changed, I saw Dave now had her legs and the gap between her thighs, he had a finger exploring his new equipment, but there was fear and panic mixed on his face along with the pleasure. I felt myself get hard at the sight and I gently pushed her back onto the bed. I started fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples, I heard her gasp and moan, her back arched and her legs spread some. “Oh god this can’t be happening to me. Why am I you? I’m not a white chick.” I didn’t answer and instead stuck my penis in her, she seemed to melt into me, It really did feel like I was almost too big for her, I could feel her vagina pleasurably tight on my dick. I started thrusting and exploring her body with my hands, she was moaning and making little whimpering noises alongside muttering occasionally about how it was impossible. The dream ended before we could finish, unfortunately. 

Comments

  1. Who did you turn into? I don't know who 'ali' is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali was the girl that I was requested to become for the dream. The pictures the requester sent were private so unfortunately I can't share them =(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton