Dream #21: Emma Watson

Here's the picture of Emma I memorized for this request: http://i.imgur.com/WVhh544.jpg

Woke at 6:24 and felt a bit too awake, knew I risked not being able to get back to sleep if I took G so I took half a tablet of Melatonin and waited to feel tired before taking Galatanmine. Reviewed intent and picture and began MILD. Realized I was awake again and looking at my clock but it still said 6:24 which was strange, I immediately thought my clock was broken but did a instinctual reality check as FAs are common after taking Galantamine. The reality check failed and I knew I was dreaming. The dream was incredibly vivid, my room looked perfectly lifelike and if my reality check wasn't consistently failing (I even checked to make sure I wasn't holding my nose incorrectly) I would have thought I was awake. I stabilized and went over my intent to make sure I remembered it all. I could tell it was dark out so I decided to change it to daytime as going outside as her would be pointless in the middle of the night. I closed my eyes and spun and when I opened them I was still in my room but light was streaming through the window. I lifted up my dream journal and found a medallion laying under it. I put it around my neck and tried to find the dress but it wasn't in my closet or room. I stepped out into the hall and figured it'd be in the linen closet. In the family room my cousin was laying on the couch, it was quite strange. She was in sleep clothes and jumped up as soon as she saw me and cheerily said "hey cousin!" and ran to hug me, I flipped the medallion to the back of my neck before she did so since I had no desire to be my 14 year old cousin. I asked her to find me the dress I was looking for and she thought for a moment before reaching into a bag on the couch, she rummaged in it for a moment and then said "oh, this one?" and pulled out the dress I recalled Emma wearing from the request picture. I took it and headed back to my room.

As soon as I was inside I felt nervous as I usually do about transforming. I summoned a mirror along the wall and saw I looked a bit different from my normal self. My hair was black instead of my regular brown and my beard was grown out, I ignored my new look and touched the dress to the medallion on my back and then threw it and the medallion onto the bed. I pull off my clothes and throw them in the corner. Now naked, my hair doesn't miss a beat and begins to change. It begins to lighten, but barely noticeably at first. The thickness of my hair begins to change, I can feel my hair getting thinner, it feels really strange and my head feels a bit warm for some reason as a result, I assume it's due to friction or something. My hair begins to grow out, it feels kinda like it's piling on top of each other. As it gets longer it starts to feel heavier on my head, I can feel it on my bare shoulders. I run a hand through it, it feels thinner than my hair but also heavier at the same time. I look odd with longer hair, I shake my head and light brown hair covers my vision and settles differently than my regular hair would, it has a light flowery smell to it. I find it slightly amusing I can blow hard and make hairs flutter, being done with my fun I brush it out of my face and try to ignore the tickle of it on my face and shoulders.

The changes seem to follow my attention and continue. My face begins to change, I can feel my skin feeling cooler and then smoother. My cheeks take on a more pinkish tone and  my face begins to itch fiercy, in the mirror I can see my beard pulling into my skin, it looks like a time lapse video in reverse as it becomes a short beard, then dark stubble, then fully fades from my face. I rub my face and I can feel the very light fuzz that everyone has, but my facial hair is completely gone. My eyes are the next to change, they turn grow a bit wider and my color begins to leak into my irises. It makes my eyes feel itchy, I resist rubbing them all the while it's like someone was slowly dripping dye into my eyes as brown begins to swirl in among my dark blue, before it completely overtakes the blue and i'm left with clear brown eyes. My eyes start to water and I blink them a few times and notice that I now hard darker and longer eyelashes rimming my eyes. I feel a shiver go down my back, it's always really weird to look into the mirror and see someone else's eyes looking back at you. Especially since I thought my new eyes were pretty. My eyebrows lighten from black to a dark brown, it was hard to notice I probably would have missed it if my eyebrows didn't change in thickness as well. They thinned out across my forehead which, upon feeling, felt smoother and more feminine. My nose changes, it feels like someone is squeezing it hard. My nostrils flare and then settle into a new shape, my nose moves down my face a little and becomes thinner which is a distressing feeling. My ears feel warm and my hearing pops and I can sense they're different though covered by my hair. My lips grow, it feels like they're swelling a bit but they also sink down my face. My lips go from my regular tone to a more reddish tone and slightly on my face. Looking in the mirror, my bottom lip feels a slight bit larger than my top lip. I can feel them on my face, since they're fuller there's more lip to feel. I feel my cheek bones move up a bit in my face and my jawline shrinks in with a crunch, gradually my facial structure takes on the shape of Emma's. I thought the changes to my face were done but I suddenly tasted a weird flavor in my mouth, it was very mellow and I opened my mouth to see if I had something in there. I suddenly felt and saw my teeth shifting around and changing shape, my tongue also became thinner and I realized that taste was me now having her saliva. Realizing her spit was in my mouth grossed me out but I realized I was also feeling her teeth with her tongue so I kinda gotta deal with it. I stuck my tongue out and it didn't seem to be as long as my regular one, I tried to touch my nose with it but ended up just drooling on myself which probably wasn't very flattering for Emma's face. I remark that Emma's face looks pretty goofy on my body. I try to make a few sexy expressions but since I don't have her mind everything I do with her face looks kinda like my expressions, I smile and smile like myself but with her face. It's a strange look.

I moved my attention and the changes move down from my head. My neck feels clamped momentarily before settling into a thinner and shorter shape. I feel a painful pressure on my adam's apple which starts to sink and shrivel in my throat. It completely disappears and there's a feeling of less pressure on my throat from it's absence. I notice that the complexion and skin on my head is different from my body. Emma's skin is lighter and more fair than mine, there's a divide at the base of my neck where it goes from the soft and pinkish skin of hers to my more tanned and rough skin. That changes as all the skin below my neck flashes white, an almost Voldemort-esque color, before taking on a pinkish hue. With the change my body felt a lot cooler, I had less layers of skin and I also lost a lot of body hair in the process. I watched my pubic and chest hair thin and grow light brown (i guess the color she'd have if she had chest hair) and then disappear. My pubic hair also became more sparse but curled in on itself and became shorter and thinner, the hair to the side faded away and I was left with only a small landing strip of light brown and slightly curly hair. It would have been somewhat hot to know she had a landing strip if I also had her parts rather than my own, as it was the landing strip looks goofy and weirdly repulsive over my penis. Only light brown sparse hair was left on my arms, and my legs were smooth. I feel a shrinking feeling and my perspective begins to move down, I hold out my arms to steady myself as I feel a slight sense of vertigo, everything looks slightly different after having lost 7 inches of height. My shoulders start to dwindle and lose muscle, they look a bit more bone-y and with a crunch I feel them become less broad, my arms moving closer to my body as a result. I run a hand along one and it's a soft and smooth shoulder, pinching it I feel like I have no muscle anymore. My biceps start to change and melt, no longer curving out from my arms and giving me her smooth and less-than-muscular biceps. I could feel that I would much less strong and that what was previously easy to lift or move for me would now be a struggle if not impossible. I try to flex and struggle to make a muscle pop up. The result is not exactly intimidating. My arms shrink and grow shorter, it creates a cramped feeling and then my forearms change, the bones move and they become skinnier, my elbows change and become more pointed and feminine. My hangs cramp and I feel the skin, muscle and bones flowing which is a very unsettling feeling. My awareness of them starts to change as my hands collapse into a smaller form, my fingers feel longer but also skinnier. My nails grow out a little bit, sticking out only a little from my fingers. I look at my fingers and, like my eyes, find it really weird to see someone else's finger prints on my fingers. The creases of my hands are in different spots, even spots where I can see the veins beneath my skin looks different. I found myself wondering if I had her blood yet and what my new blood type would be.

I, naturally, can't resist touching my junk with my hand and get the very weird and conflicting sensation of a soft and feminine hand touching my penis... but also feeling that hand as my own. Not wanting to break my mind with the mixed messages I let the changes continue. My back muscles cramp and then have a sensation of flowing under my skin, I turn my back and see that my back is becoming more smooth and smaller, the mass seems to push inward towards my body, directly where my nipples are. My stomach has the sensation of flattening and I feel my stomach churning. It doesn't stay completely flat and curves out ever so slightly into a feminine belly. My legs are the next target and begin to change shape. It feels like my thighs are bloating up but they also become more lean, they are softer and more fleshy but not fat. My knees shrink and take on a different shape. My ankles become thinner and a bit more pale, my feet start to hurt and it feels like they are being forced inward. The crunch and become thinner but slightly longer proportionally, my toes grow out and become more dainty, as well as becoming a bit wider. My hips feel heavier, just standing in my body feels slightly off because my center of gravity becoming lower. I feel a tingle and turn around, looking at my butt in the mirror. It moves upward some on my body and swells, taking on a feminine shape. It doesn't grow too large but compared to my regular butt it feels huge on my body. I feel a tingle between the cheeks and realize I just gained something personal to Emma, unsure if I should feel grossed out or not. My hips feel almost annoyingly wide even though I can see in the mirror that they're slim, but having some hips over no hips is something I can clearly feel and it influences how I stand and distribute my weight. I turn and look at my profile in the mirror and the way it feels comfortable to carry my weight seems to emphasize the feminine arch in my lower back that curves into my butt, which feels like it's jutting out far from me. I run a finger along it and it feels soft and smooth, but also pretty tight. I see myself doing it in the mirror and it's a pretty exciting visual to see an (albeit boobless) Emma Watson playing with her own butt. The changes leave me no time and the pressure on my chest intensifies. My nipples pop out a bit first, my areolas take on a lighter pink tone, they move down a little on my chest and then the flesh around them starts to swell. the swelling causes my nipples to grow in diameter and grow  more sensitive. The sensitivity causes them to stiffen without my influence and they stick further out from my body in their hard state. My breasts fill and balloon into moderate sized breasts, the nipples jutting out from each one. I can feel them hanging from my chest and in the mirror I see Emma Watson looking amazed and surprised at her own breasts which is a pretty funny look. Her boobs look fantastic I might add, very perky but a good handful (at least for her hands). I saw there was a freckle on the underside of my right breast. I cup and play with them a bit before I feel the next change which distracts me.

I feel a burning in my crotch and drop my breasts, they bounce and settle into their natural shape. In the mirror I can see my penis being pulled back on itself, down inbetween my legs, which causes it to press against my balls. I feel a pressure along it as it sinks into the skin and suddenly any awareness or sensation of my balls are cut off, I can see them there but I can't feel them. They sink into my body and my penis sinks into my skin and presses the flesh on either side of it out as it does so. That flesh starts to grow into a pair of lips, my penis disappears into my skin leaving behind an indent which opens with a slight ripping noise (not a pleasant thing to hear on one's body) and suddenly I have awareness of a partially formed vagina. The lips move closer together and the skin continues to shift and settle before stopping and leaving me with Emma's fully formed vagina. The small landing strip now looks a lot better. The changes are complete. I look into the mirror and see Emma Watson staring back at me, my amazed expression looks almost scared when transposed onto her face. I remember thinking that, having seen all the Harry Potter movies, I never imagined i'd eventually be standing in Hermoine's body and playing with her boobs. I ran a hand along my face and it felt soft and smooth, the jawline feeling so much more delicate than mine. I realized I hadn't spoken and said "Well this is something" which came out in a voice that sounded strange, it was Emma's but without her accent. It also sounded different hearing it first person. Depending on how I stood my thighs pressed together which squeezed the lips of my vagina together which was a strange sensation. I couldn't resist sticking a finger down there, it feels sticky and warm but also really nice. I turned around and bent over, seeing Emma's butt in the mirror and her vagina exposed between my legs. I turn back around and jump up and down, this causes my hair to get pretty out of place and the sensation of my breasts bouncing freely is not all that plesant, I figured if I kept doing it the skin around my breasts would become sore. I ran a hand down my lower back and onto the gentle curve of my butt.

I knew I had about 20 minutes left in the dream so I decided to go for the next goal, despite wanting to just play with my body for the rest of the dream. I walked back to the bed, trying to get used to my body's movement, and grabbed the dress. I realized I didn't have underwear or a bra and that Emma would just have to go commando. I was thankful the dress was fairly loose and easy to get on. I pulled it over my head and pulled my hair out to let it settle. The dress went down to my thighs and would probably be pretty scandalous if I took a big step or sat down. I found it annoying that the top hole was so large and one shoulder would always be exposed, it made the dress feel like it was falling off of me. I saw in the mirror that my hard nipples were easily see-able through the fabric, I said out loud "Sorry Emma, this is probably going to give people a bit of a show". Walking was weird for me, I had a clash of muscle memory of walking like a man and Emma's body naturally moving differently. As a result I walked with my legs a bit more spread out which minimized movement of my hips and gave me a more mannish walk. I realized it probably was very butch looking but if I walked with my legs closer together it made my hips move more which was distracting and weird feeling. Regardless, every step made my body jiggle and shake slightly in places as I was commando and braless. I made my way out of the house, my cousin was gone, and stepped into the street. It was surprisingly busy, various people were out for walks, bike rides, jogs, playing football in the street, or lounging in their driveways. A guy in the street immediately noticed me and had a surprised look, he turned to his buddy and I heard him say "Is that Emma Watson?" He and his buddies started whispering to each other, one of them clearly eyeing my body rather than paying attention to his friend. I started walking down the sidewalk and heard various people make comments about if I was Emma Watson, though most sounded in disbelief i'd be in a random suburb. I heard a little girl's voice yell "It's Hermoine!" and then feet behind me as she ran up. I turned to her and gave her a wave, she looked in awe and said "Can I be a wizard like you? You're so cool and pretty!" I wasn't sure what to say so I decided to move to the next part of the dream. I closed my eyes and spun and nearly lost balance from my new body, but I managed to teleport back to my house and go back to my room. I picked up the medallion and touched it to the previously discarded shirt and a tremble went through my body.

I took off the dress and threw it in the corner, taking one last good look at my nude body. Without warning a bunch of individuals hairs started to sprout all over my body. They started off light colored and sparse but soon began to thicken and darken. Hair grew all over my legs, chest, arms and even some stubble on my face. I now knew that Emma Watson does not look very good with a lot of body hair. The chest hair was even on my breasts. My hair started to darken and grow black, it felt more coarse to my fingers and started to pull into my head, before settling on a short and mannish haircut. I looked like Emma if she had completely swapped all body hair with a man. I felt a crack and my hips pulled inward, my thighs started to thin and take on a more defined shape, my calves grew and with a crunch my feet started to spread and grow. I momentarily had her feminine butt on my lower body but that soon changed as my butt flattened and lost mass, becoming my normal behind. I saw her lips still between my legs which looked bizarre with my lower body, i felt movement and a pair of balls slipped out of my vagina. My vagina started to close it on itself and then fuse together and take shape, growing into a penis. I felt my stomach and torso change, muscle growing in and gaining size. I realized despite my leg changes I was still short. My hairy breasts started to deflate, flattening and compacting into my chest and leaving it flat, my nipples lost size and color and the areola lost it's diameter. I felt like my arms were being pulled as they moved away from my body with my shoulders growing wide, my arms ached and grew in length, muscle starting to fill in under the smooth skin. My fingers grew shorter and more wide, my hand also growing. I felt a pressure on my neck and something starting to grow on it, my adam's apple started to regrow and I felt the pressure of it on my neck but the sensation soon faded as I got used to it. My face was the last to change, Emma's mostly feminine face looking back at me. I felt my eyes itch again and brown started to fade from my eyes, returning to their blue color. My nose started to move and change, my lips thinned and lost color. I felt the alarming sensation of my teeth moving again, my tongue widened and grew longer. It felt kinda nice to have my own mouth again. I was now back to myself. I only had a few minutes left so I ended the dream.

Comments

  1. The Killing of the King of Harrah's (2017) - Videosl.cc
    "I'm youtube to mp4 at the top of the list of movies at this point and after watching the movie, I found myself playing my new "The Killing of the King of Harrah's",

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton