Dream #19: Megan Nicole

This was a shorter dream I had recently, I became the singer Megan Nicole. A sorta strange dream.
-------------------------------------


I was playing with my niece and she started saying the word "fuck", despite only being 8 months old. I was amazed she could talk and she started saying full sentences to me and I realized I must be dreaming. I became lucid and decided I wanted to become Megan Nicole. I went to the fridge and saw a beaker that I knew was a potion to become her. I smelled it and it didn't really have a scent, I chugged it and it has a very strange consistency to it. It was a bit slimy and had no taste but the texture of it made me nearly gag. I threw the beaker away and got excited to become her. I jogged to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw the changes had already begun, I'm not sure what color my hair was to begin win but it had turned medium brown and become smoother and wavy, it grew abnormally fast and brushed against my shoulders. I twirled a strand around my finger which looked kinda funny with my regular face and body. I started to shrink rapidly, holding the counter as the suddenly shrinking gave me a sense of vertigo. I felt absolutely tiny and wondered if the change messed up, I tried to recall her measurements and remembered that she's only 5'0 and I had just forgotten how short that was. I felt like a child again with how high the counter was compared to me now, now coming up to my chest. I dumped the magazines out of the rack and stood on it so I could see more of my body. The color of my skin started to swirl around, It didn't become much darker but had a different color and complexion to it, a very light hispanic tone. It was a subtle change but it made me look more different than I expected. I lift up my shirt and see that my nipples had also changed to a light brown color. I felt a pulsing sensation on my hands and dropped my shirt, seeing that my hands were changing. They started to become smaller and more feminine, the hairs started disappearing on my arms and those that remained had a light brown color to them and were less substantial than my normal arm hair. I saw the hairs on my fingers were gone too. My nails felt some pressure and then flattened and extended some. I felt a gentle brushing sensation on my palm and, flipping my hands over, the lines were all different and the calluses from weight lifting were all gone.

 The changes extended up my arms, muscle mass melting away and my arms becoming softer. Losing mass made my arms feel like twigs attached to my body. My armpits itched so I lifted my arms and saw the hair curl in on itself as if being burned and then disappear, leaving my underarms smooth. I put my arm to the mirror and tried to look closely and I could see a few dots on my armpits where hair would grow in, I touched a finger to it and I didn't feel anything but skin which confirmed my suspicion that I didn't suddenly gain deodorant when I turned into them. I knew I wouldn't really be her long enough to simulate BO (if she even had strong BO) but I rubbed on some of my regular deodorant just for peace of mind. The changes went to my legs and I felt them grow a bit longer at the same time my torso shrank, this left my height unchanged (though still very short) but changed my body proportions. I was wearing basketball shorts which came down to my shins with my new height. I lifted one leg and pulled back my shorts to expose my thigh, my leg had already lost it's hair and a lot of muscle. My thighs shrank, retaining some muscle but remaining fairly slim, my hips flared out slightly, but my legs and feet continued to shrink, matching Megan's slender body type. Like my arms my legs felt like twigs compared to my regular limbs, I almost fell over as my feet shrank but I got used to balancing my weight on smaller feet and regained my stability. The slight curve of my hips leading to my torso gave me a feminine shape to my body. I noticed that I stood with my feet a bit wider apart since it kinda offset my wider hips and made me feel more normal. I felt my butt shift and move some, filling and pulling into a very girlish shape, though it was definitely not huge which I was kinda thankful for since it matched her slender and petite body type. I felt it though it was kinda hard to grope through very loose basketball shorts and men's briefs. The changes moved to my crotch, a burning sensation that faded away as my junk receded into my body. I laid a hand on my crotch but the movement I felt under my hand was kinda gross and freaky so I pulled away. I lost awareness of my junk but after a moment I could feel my new equipment situated between my legs. I was nearly her completely in body now. My face started to contort and change. My eyes darkened and became a rich, deep brown, also growing a bit larger. My eyelashes darkened and I thought my eyes looked really nice and had to break away from looking into them as the other changes continued. My eyebrows lost thickness and became thinner lines over my eyes, thinner at one end that thickened as it went inwards on my face. It's strange how a simple change in eyebrows can make your whole face look different. My face normally has a kinda serious look to it, with her eyebrows my expression seemed softer and almost concerned. They also changed color taking on a deep brown color. My nose widened and flattened, my cheeks pulled up and my jaw lost shape, my head looking more angular and delicate. My lips changed shape and widened, giving me her mouth. I felt movement in my mouth and felt my teeth moving and changing which I tried to ignore since it's a very gross feeling. I lifted my lip with a finger and saw her teeth in my mouth now, I used my (well, her's now I guess) tongue to explore the new shape of my mouth. I saw her face looking back at me from the mirror and I realized how cute I looked now. The changes moved to the final unchanged spot on my chest and focused there. I put my hands over my chest and flesh started to suddenly press out under my hands. I lift my shirt and my nipples grow slightly, my chest bubbles out into Megan's small but perky breasts. I stare at myself in the mirror and step off the stool, letting myself take in the experience of being a tiny latino girl with a great voice. I try speaking out loud and, while it's her voice, it sounds like me still. I didn't sound feminine despite having a feminine voice. I realized I forgot to give myself her vocal control and speech. I tapped my throat with a finger and it felt warm for a moment. I spoke again and it came out sounding like her rather than a man with her voice. I thought of a song and started singing Mr. Brightside by The Killers. It sounded really nice with her voice, I changed it up and switched between different songs and styles, having fun with how well I could sing now.

I teleported to my college since I figured it'd be interesting to see if people knew me and how things looked being so much shorter. I spun and landed at the campus and realized it was blazing hot. My clothes had changed into a pair of tight jeans and a white shirt, which I remember seeing in one of her pictures. The campus was busy and it was strange having so many people tower over me, even girls who I would normally think were short were now taller than me. My steps were a lot shorter as well which messed up my movement some. No one seemed to recognize me so I walked around the campus, singing to myself. I saw some people watch me after hearing my singing. I started to feel the heat get to me and sweat was beading on my forehead. I wiped a hand across my forehead and it came away with sweat, I was slightly grossed out by having someone else's sweat on my hand but also weirded out that I was sweating on my forehead. I felt my back where I normally sweat and it felt dry. I stood still and ran my senses over my body and realized I was mostly sweating on my underarms and forehead, it made me glad I had worn deodorant. It was really strange having her body react differently to the heat than my own, it also felt like I sweated a lot less as her since there was about 100 pounds and over a foot less person to cool down. It got kinda annoying that some of my hairs would stick to my face and i'd have to brush them back. I became reminded how much I hated having long hair before I woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton