Becoming Go Go from Big Hero 6

I was standing downstairs in my apartment building. The pizza shop on the corner had all the tables missing. I’ve walked past it a lot and seeing just open space where outdoor tables should be caused me to pause and reality check. I realized I was dreaming and immediately went back towards the freight entrance which is the back way into my apartment building. The door to the lobby was open rather than needing me to use my key fob.

I took the elevator to get back up to my room and noticed along the way that my neighbor’s door had one of those slippery warning stands outside of it despite it being carpet. I wanted to investigate but decided I needed to move on with the dream, I was going to turn into Go Go.
My apartment was unlocked and looked very normal. If I’d started the dream in it I would not have become lucid as nothing was out of place. I went into the bathroom and in the mirror I saw I looked slightly strange. My face was normal, but my beard was now a goatee and I wasn’t bald like normal and instead it was at a few inches. It looked really bad, but it was a temporary situation since I’d be gaining someone else’s hair soon. For clothing I was wearing dark blue puma basketball shorts and a shirt that looked like the one I’d picked up from a local pub, but the logo on it was missing.

I stabilized by cupping my hands and drinking some water from the faucet, the taste was mediocre it tasted like, well, tap water. I listened to the water. I held up the soap dispenser and smelled it, the fresh scent of the soap was distinct to me. I ran water over my hands and just focused on the sensation of water flowing over my skin. I held them up after and focused on my hands, trying to see all the lines of my hands and the glistening of the moisture. The dream felt stable and I made a mental note it was time to continue.

I said out loud “What’s in the drawer will turn me into Go Go” and pulled it open. The plastic case that holds my beard trimmer and all the heads was in there. I pulled it out and opened it and inside there was a metal looking spider, probably about the size of a coaster. The limbs looked like they were smooth metal that interlocked with each other, and a small little cylindrical hinge sat between the individual limbs. The main body of it was a more matte gray and embedded in the center of the body was a vial that had pink fluid in it. There was a faint electrical smell coming from the thing, that slightly acrid smell that happens when something shorts out. I picked it up gently and it was clearly ‘alive’ or whatever the robot version of it is, as the legs squirmed a little. There was no sound from the machinery of its body moving.

I lifted it up to see under it as I was worried about flipping it over. Under it there was what looked like 3 needles embedded in a circle. The circle was recessed so that it wouldn’t poke you unless it extended the mechanism. Realizing I was going to have to get injected by those made me very much regret settling on trying to use a robot to transform. I didn’t want to hesitate and psych myself out so I clenched my jaw and pressed the bottom of the spider down on my arm. The legs jerked down like it was going to grip my arm with them but thankfully didn’t. I gasped in fear when it did that movement.
I felt the sharp pinch of the needles and then a warm feeling where the pinch had been, and I saw the pink fluid in the vial drain out. I got a taste in the back of my mouth like I’d just been injected with saline fluid. It was over and I threw the spider into the tub and it made a soft padded thud rather than the clang I expected.

The first sign that I was becoming her was that my lower body’s muscles suddenly felt like they were on fire. It was like I’d obliterated my muscles at the gym the day before and was now feeling the soreness. I could barely even stay standing at how much every muscle in my legs and butt radiated soreness and pain. After a handful of seconds the pain started to fade until I felt normal, but the relief was short lived as the soreness suddenly started ramping back up. That cycle kept repeating of the pain coming and going. It was like I was experiencing all the muscle growth she’d gained over time in fast forward. Years of exercise that had built up her distinct body shape was being crammed into a handful of minutes.

As I tried to grit my teeth through the cyclic pain in my lower body, my vision blurred briefly. I blinked a few times and my vision came back, but now the entire world looked different. In the mirror my eyes were now a dark brown, I’d gained Go Go’s irises, but the world had also shifted from looking realistic into looking animated. It was if my bathroom had been recreated in Big Hero 6’s style. It was surreal to look around and feel like I’d stepped into a movie, which I guess I had. But the room look subtly wrong though, my height was starting to drop. I tried to hold still and focus, and it only took a few moments for me to realize that with each cycle of my muscles breaking down and reforming stronger, I lost a bit of height. Like I was exchanging my height for Go Go’s muscles.

I wanted to see if I could see the impact the growth was having so I dropped my pants so I was just in my boxers and shirt. My realistic reflection in the mirror stood at odds with the cartoony looking world surrounding me, but even that was starting to change. It was like someone had taken an air brush to me. The fine details of my skin were starting to become harder to see and the way light was reflecting off my skin was wrong. It was like someone putting makeup on me to make me look cartoony. Before investigating my body I took stock of the changes on my head. The brown eyes staring back at me clearly weren’t mine, and my eye shape was starting to look wrong as the aspects of her Japanese ethnicity were starting to appear on my body. My hair was a little shaggier. I focused on my scalp and could feel a little bit of tingling but the sensation was drowned out by the drastic lower body changes. My hair was starting to look a little darker as well, the only standouts were a few batches of hairs at the front that were purple. My hair was just long enough that it was starting to tickle my ears. It similarly seemed like as my hair changed that it was starting to become cartoony, the color of it was slightly wrong as it wasn’t just getting darker, but a cartoony darker.

I stared down at my body and pulled out my shirt. I was certainly changing. Where my chest had been flat there was now the slightest bit of puffiness to my chest centered around my nipples. I released my shirt and looked further down to my lower body, currently on the recovery from a batch of soreness. My awareness of my muscles spoke to them feeling a little stronger, but the changes were still ongoing. More importantly, her muscle was starting to manifest in a very feminine way on my body rather than the masculine way it normally would. My hips were more prominent than they had been as they thickened up a little. My thighs looked like they were starting to fill out. As my ass built up muscle the resulting shape was clearly not the sculpted butt of a man, but instead was starting to take on a distinctly feminine flare and bubble outward with my hips. The sensation of my lower body felt bloated and strange, and I clearly had a long way to go.

While looking down it felt like the changes started to become more drastic to my face. Where previously I’d felt tugging and pulling at my eyes as I gained her almond shape, I now felt flesh moving all over my face.
With Go Go being on the short side I knew the bathroom mirror was going to make it difficult to see my body in full. I wandered over to my room, it was a much more difficult journey than I expected. When the soreness of Go Go’s muscles reached their peak I straight up could not walk, her leg and butt muscles were jello unable to support my weight. I had to move during the brief respite before the next round of growth began. I made it to my room after a few cycles and found myself grinning at the sight of my room being in the same animated style. It was incredibly neat. The grin felt strange, my mouth had shrunk some. I found a large mirror in the corner and dashed over to it during a soreness-free moment. In the mirror I found myself staring at a very strange sight. My body was had crossed the line into feminine, and my face was starting to look distinctly Asian, but it was mixed with halfway being a cartoon. A clash between Go Go’s animated body and features that were overtaking my realistic body and features. Also it was clear that I was going to become exactly her as she was. My body was starting to look smaller overall while my head remained the same size. My head didn’t feel any heavier but my head looked and felt a little bigger compared to the rest of my body than it had. I would end up with her exact proportions.

Having my head get larger caused me to focus on my face more. The sight in the mirror continued to be one of the most transfixing and bizarre things I’ve ever seen. It was like staring at a photoshop come to life where someone had mixed my face with a cartoon, but now it was clear that Go Go’s face was becoming the dominant one as my face crossed the halfway mark. I now had Go Go’s face with splotches of my own mixed in – rather than the reverse. Even my resting expression was changing. Her face’s default expression was a slight frown where mine is more neutral. I found myself trying to ‘let go’ of my face muscles to release the frown creeping into my expression but there was no helping it, it was just the reality of the face I was gaining.
I think a big factor in it feeling like Go Go’s face was so dominant was the clear ethnicity change I was going through. Having this cartoony Asian woman staring back at me was about as removed from my normal appearance as could be. I was gaining dark shaggy hair and thinning eyebrow, and those changes were noticeable, but the changes to my mouth, nose, eyes and overall facial structure felt far more drastic.

I wasn’t gaining a normal & realistic face. The art style caused Go Go’s facial features to be exaggerated, and that exaggeration emphasized the feminine aspects of her face. The slow warping of my features from a normal masculine face to an exaggerated feminine one was incredibly bizarre feeling. I’d feel the change and then it would go beyond where I expected it to stop. There were points that it looked a bit horrifying (and a bit comical). My mouth shrunk massively but my lips weren’t fully changed yet, so for a brief moment it looked like someone had shrunk my normal mouth. My lips then suddenly felt cold like someone was rubbing lip balm or lipstick on them, and with the sensation the sight of them smoothed out into a pleasing pink color and changed shape into Go Go’s.

The rest of my mouth didn’t change right away. My chin and jaw had become quite a bit smaller by this point as my head shape was becoming Go Go’s, but that became more intense as the lip change caused a pressure on my jaw and chin. In the mirror I saw my chin and jaw compact into an exact copy of hers. My head and skull felt incredibly weird as it became her cartoony head shape, my chin had become a delicate point. My mouth felt cramped for a moment, then I felt my teeth and tongue start to shrink, the sensation was a tingling like I’d been injected with Novocain, and there was a sensation like someone tugging on my teeth. My mouth felt vastly smaller than it had been compared to the rest of my head, but the size didn’t impact my ability to speak. I said “Strange” and it came out normal, albeit at a higher pitch than I was used to. I sounded like a teenage boy rather than myself.
The taste in my mouth was changing into something unfamiliar, a subtle change in flavor as Go Go’s saliva started to mix with my own. The taste got stronger as her spit replaced mine and became the dominant saliva. Always one of the most uncomfortable parts, the transformation forcing me into essentially having the most intimate kiss ever with her as her saliva filled my mouth. Slowly the taste started to fade as I got used to it.

In the mirror my face had finished changing. Her smooth, cartoony complexion had finished covering my face. She gazed back at me with her slightly frowning expression, the only change will remaining on my head was the bit of warmth in my scalp as my hair grew. Having another person’s face always feels incredibly weird, everything is in a different spot, with a different size and shape, but Go Go’s was an extreme version of that. My face felt very wrong, my senses now attached to her cartoony features. It was even harder than normal for my mind to accept that the reflection was me. It was like one of those webcam programs that has a cartoon character mimic your face, but all the detail and sensation was a distinct reminder that I’m actually wearing that face. I found I could wiggle the tiny little nose I now had, and even make her nostrils flare. For some reason I had thought that wouldn’t work but her body clearly was biologically correct for the parts she had. I was able to breathe through her nose and didn’t feel restricted by the smaller nostrils.

I could feel that my butt was starting to bulk up with muscle at a faster rate. With the growth it’d gained already the shape of it was distinctly not my own, but as it spend it the fact that it was starting to take on the shape of her butt was easier to notice, it was starting to fill out my boxers in a way that made it hard to ignore. The outward growth wasn’t super dramatic, but what stood out was the shape of it changing and also the intense awareness I had of her glutes. The cycle of pain and recovery was starting to fade and instead the changes of the rest of my body were speeding up. Go Go’s butt clenched reflexively as I felt intimate bits starting to change and reshape, it seemed her body was going to be anatomically correct even as a cartoon.

I felt my muscles relax and then a pleasing warm sensation flowed down my butt and hips and into my legs. It was already a lower body that was quite feminine, but I felt my flesh starting to puff out and soften as the warm sensation flooded over me. It felt centered in my thighs, but some also targeted my butt and hips to add a layer of feminine softness over the intense musculature I’d gained from her. Some of the softness was focused on my ankles, a small amount of warmth wrapped around my ankles that was unusual. Gazing down across the unfamiliar body I saw I now had her cankles.
The warm sensation seemed to hide what I expect would have been sharp pain, I could feel my bones shifting inside my body and had the unnerving awareness of my pelvis widening in real time. I adjusted how I was standing to accommodate it. It had the consequence of also making my hips wider. What had previously been from muscle and her flesh was now accentuated by anatomy. It was starting to become noticeable how much lower my center of mass had moved. It had began as a slight weirdness, all movement had felt wrong even outside of the context of my changing body, but now it was easy to notice even just standing still.

I could feel a pressure between my legs that was opening up inside of me as my genitals became Go Go’s. It was also starting to spread into my torso though far less intensely than I’d felt in my lower body. Throughout the changes to my lower body, my upper body had continued to shrink and become feminine. It had drawn less of my focus but now looking at it, the changes were dramatic. My shoulders had shrunk significantly and felt diminutive, especially with how my head felt bigger. My hands had become tiny and cartoony, completely unrecognizable to me as I stared down at them. Go Go’s fingers wiggled at my command, tiny little cartoon fingers and hands that I’m somehow able to feel and sense as my own. My torso had taken on her shape, I could feel the way my torso now tapered into my wide-feeling hips, I could feel the light weight of her breasts that had started to develop, the strange largeness and sensitivity of her nipples and areolas, the unfamiliar and more slender back I now had, the way my arms felt tiny and almost alarmingly skinny – yet still had some muscle, I could even feel the differences of my belly and stomach. It all felt like part of me, albeit with slightly exaggerated proportions.

I felt the growths on my chest finally stop, I must have underestimated her chest size because their weight was more noticeable than I’d expected, and thankfully the uncomfortable pressure between my legs also ceased. It had been hard to resist the reflex to squeeze Go Go’s thighs together from the sensation, but I knew it wouldn’t help. The end result was I could feel the shape and form of what was clearly her labia and vagina now nestled between my legs. The pressure that had extended up inside of me had mostly faded, leaving me with what seemed like fully functional anatomy and only the most subtle awareness that my internals had changed.

The changes were finished. In the mirror I saw Go Go staring back at me, clad in nothing but my boxers that I could feel her hips and butt pressing against, and my shirt hanging comically loosely on her small torso. Her face had a frown that felt like she was judging me as I stared at her body clad like this. I adjusted my face to give her more of a neutral expression. It was beyond surreal to be staring at this cartoon Asian girl in the mirror, and to feel every inch of her flesh as my own. To inhabit a cartoon body like this was so strange. But it came with the realization that I was now fully in her world. I couldn’t help but grin at that, feeling my tiny mouth reflect my emotion. Something I also noticed is that I now had her rosy cheeks. I tried rubbing her face thinking it was maybe makeup, but it felt like soft skin with nothing on it, it was just her natural blush.

On a sensation level, Go Go’s body felt strange and very fit. Her ass didn’t feel huge to me, it clearly stuck out more than normal and the shape and curves were unfamiliar, but what did feel huge was her glutes. The insane fitness she’d gained over the years was easy to feel once in her body. I felt like I could crush a rock between her cheeks or thighs. There was almost a feeling like mania that came with it. Going from normal fitness to her over the top fitness made it feel like I could do anything, like if I were to jump her muscles were so strong that I’d launch into the air. That clearly wasn’t true, but gaining her years of effort and now having access to them was almost intoxicating.

Her body was very limber despite the muscles. Every step felt loose and easy, moving in her body was fluid and smooth. I felt the way her butt and hips wiggled with each step, but those wiggles were backed by muscle. It was a feeling of femininity of movement mixed with strength.

The feeling of walking itself was unlike anyone else I’d been. Her proportions were just off enough that every step and body movement felt wrong, on top of the wrongness of inhabiting and moving someone else’s flesh. The muscles of her body felt correct to my mind, but the body shape and bone structure forced me to shift her weight and balance in a way that was incredibly unique.

Interestingly, her flesh was more firm than most other people’s bodies. Even when stamping her foot there was only the slightest bit of jiggle, mostly contained to her thighs and butt. The weight of Go Go’s boobs were steady and their swaying or jiggling as I moved was severely dampened compared to a real body. It was like all her flesh had a built in dampening effect, and there was a similar effect with her hair. It swished around a little bit but was much more static than normal hair.

I found myself fascinated to look closely at her body to see what was still there as a cartoon. I looked closely at her arms and it was surreal to feel and see such slender-yet-muscular arms attached to my body. If I’d lost any strength I couldn’t feel it despite my arms feeling skinnier than a lot of girls I’d been. I even tried flexing and was able to see some muscle definition but the sight of her arms flexing would have given the impression that she had a super weak upper body, if not for the fact that I could feel her muscles as part of me and sense how strong they were. There was a very fine layer of hair on Go Go’s arms. Almost impossible to see, but there was peach fuzz. No pores or any sort of other skin details that I could see. I couldn’t feel any on her face or stomach/back. Her cartoony skin actually was hairless unlike real girls where “hairless” still meant vellus hair.

I poked and prodded her face some while staring in the mirror. The flesh and parts of her face still reacted normally even with it being a cartoon. But like the rest of her flesh, it was slightly more firm than I’d expected. Her hair maintained its distinctive hairstyle really well, even when I violently shook her head back and forth the movement wasn’t as wild as real world hair. Feeling her hair it felt like normal hair, but it stayed together more than real hair. I was able to run fingers through it and feel the individual strands if I tried, but it would stay close together in her hair shape when I wasn’t manually disrupting it. Oddly I couldn’t see the strand of hair in my vision that hung down. It was like her eyes had a different blind spot. When I pulled the hair to the left or right I saw the black and purple shape enter my vision, but when it went back to its natural spot at the side of her right eye it was invisible again. It was strange, but probably better than seeing her hair hanging in my vision the entire time I’m her.

It was captivating to stare into the mirror and make expressions with her face. The muscles felt right, like I had a normal face, but my facial features and how everything moved felt wrong. For example the muscles to pull her face into a smile felt normal, but the way her face moved to express that smile felt so wrong as it was translated into her cartoony features. I spent a few minutes just experiencing the weirdness of her face before my attention wandered back to her body.

It was hard not to think about it, there’s that joke “everyone is naked under their clothes” but it was very apparent as Go Go with the way her body made itself known in my boxers and my shirt. I wasn’t trying to have this dream be overtly sexual but I was super curious what her cartoon privates look like. I yanked down my boxers and got a look. Completely clean shaven, but unlike the rest of her body where there wasn’t even the possibility of hair, it was clear there was still pubic hair for people in this world. There was dark stubble like it’d been a handful of days since she’d saved. A difference was that I couldn’t see individual hairs, it was just a general darker area that clearly looked like skin shaded darker from hair.
As for her privates, it was an innie and looked like accurate for her proportions and body shape. It looked normal between her legs, but there wasn’t a lot of detail to it. It, well, looked like what someone creating cartoony genitals would create. Even without the detail I could feel it was anatomically correct, it didn’t seem to lack any bits that real ones do.

Curiosity satisfied, I pulled back up my boxers but knew I would need to switch clothes eventually. I’d get a look at her boobs then. For now, now not focused on the transformation and reflection, I began to notice that the sounds outside my apartment were different. When I was in my living room I could hear a little bit of the cars outside, but now even in my bedroom there was a lot more sound coming from the outside world. But before I investigated I wanted to change up my outfit. My clothes were just uncomfortable enough on Go Go’s form that it was annoying me. I thought about the images of her I’d memorized and recalled the outfit of her in the athletic pants, shorts and tshirt, and her hero costume of the body suit with the helmet and all. Her ‘normal’ outfit seemed like it’d be more comfortable to wear, but for the sake of getting the full Go Go experience I decided to go with her body suit – albeit without all the plastic bits since I wasn’t going to be fighting anything.

I focused on the visual of her in the body suit and on the sensation of my body. I had the same body that wore that suit, so now I just needed the suit. I imagined it being me in that picture, that it was the body I inhabited wearing those clothes.
I felt the dream respond as I felt my boxers suck in flat against Go Go’s lower body, it was quite uncomfortable like my boxers had started to ride up. I instinctually tried to tug at them to relieve the pressure but I knew it was pointless. What my hand touched felt slicker and slightly harder, the cloth of my boxers was becoming whatever material Go Go’s bodysuit was made out of. I was going to have to wait out the unique experience of having a wedgie in Go Go’s body.

I stared down and watched as the material started to spread outward from my darkening boxers. There was faint rolling visual to it, like material had gathered at the edge and was rolling outward down her body. As it spread downward I could feel the textured pattern of the material rubbing against Go Go’s hairless thighs and legs, all the while the material pulled tighter against her butt and crotch. That thankfully came with a bit of relief. Now that the material was in place and had settled it didn’t feel quite as invasive, but was tight in that way where I felt I may as well be nude. It was hugging Go Go’s curves like a second skin, something that by nature took away the ability to hide her body. That’s always something unsettling to have taken away. That desire to hide your body -- almost like a feeling of shame -- would sometimes occur in other people’s bodies, a consequence of being uncomfortable in the unfamiliar skin.

It spread down to her strangely padded ankles, and I felt it seep between her toes which was slightly ticklish. It had been spreading upward as well and once it hit her breasts I found that it offered a pleasing amount of support. Despite her boobs being super perky and able to support their own weight, it lessened the tug of their weight a little bit. I felt the material wrap around her smooth & slender neck and then it was over.

Standing neutral in her body the feeling of the suit gives the impression that it’ll be stiff and offer resistance when I try to move. It didn’t feel thick on her skin, but there was a weight and ‘presence’ to it that stood out. But as I started to move it didn’t impair my movement at all. I could feel her thighs brush each other and the texture of the material sliding against itself. Beyond the deceptive bulk of the suit, it felt incredibly comfortable. Nothing pinched, no areas were even a pinch overly tight. It felt like a perfect mold to her body, created with her exact shape and weight. It felt like if she’d even put on a pound of weight I’d have been able to feel it with how the suit fit.

I walked around some and found myself amazed at the suit, the crazy mix of feeling exposed, but very protected, as well as not having my movement impaired by it at all. I found that I was more aware of the curve of Go Go’s back and how her skinny torso tapers into her lower back and butt. The suit seemed to be ever so slightly stiffer there, like someone lightly had put a hand on my lower back. It offered spine support, I bent over at the hips and my back felt supported like the strain of the motion was moved into the suit. It was impressive how it took strain off her muscles to further ease her movement. Almost everything about her body and clothing seemed to lend itself to ease of movement.

That didn’t make it comfortable to move in though. The awkwardness of moving in a woman’s body was just as awkward in her cartoony body. The suit being so tight made the movement of her butt and hips with each step even more noticeable. But as I stepped into the living room I saw that things had changed drastically. My apartment itself looked the same, albeit cartoonified, but outside the window I was now staring at a view of a city. Where had been a road and a store was now another building, and I could hear the sounds of a bustling city coming from outside. I rushed over to my front door and opened it. Instead of the hallway of my apartment building there was a short path that went to a set of cement stairs that opened out onto a busy sidewalk. The layout of my building had changed drastically, as was where it was located.

I hesitated slightly stepping out into public in this skintight body suit, but I was insanely curious to see the cartoon city I was now in. I tried to slow my breathing since I could feel I was starting to get excited at the prospect. I said “Calm now Bucky [redacted my name]” in Go Go’s voice, and then headed down into the city.

The impact of the stairs caused little jiggling. The suit even further dampened the impact when combined with her firm flesh. The city itself was vibrant and beautiful, and it was fun to be seeing it through the eyes of a native. To blend in so perfectly. I saw myself get a few looks from my outfit, but none of the gazes seemed to be checking out Go Go’s form, and more just her clothing. The dream and world seemed to be avoiding sexual stuff and adhering to the tone of the movie.

The weather was beautiful and I enjoyed the feeling of the sun on my skin, or at least the parts that were exposed. There was an odd lack of harshness from the sun. It almost felt like how becoming someone with darker skin felt, where I wasn’t going to burn whereas you can very much feel the harshness with pale skin. It didn’t feel like Go Go could get sunburn, a weird trait of people in this world.

As I walked around it was weirdly thrilling to have people look at me and see Go Go. Felt like wearing a costume, that anonymity, but it was a face and body people would recognize. There was a small thrill that someone would recognize me and think I’m her and I’d have to try to play along. A bit like hide and seek. Like at any minute someone might realize I’m a dude from a completely different world and not this fit Asian girl in a skintight body suit.

The city itself was fascinating to explore. It held incredible amounts of detail like a real city, but cartoonified in the same way my apartment had been. I wandered into a store that turned out to be a book store even though there was a neon Ramen sign on the outside. It had that wonderful smell of books that libraries and bookstores have. All the titles of the books were swimming and changing around so I left shortly. I wanted to try to find a food place to see what Go Go’s taste buds were like but it seemed like I may have landed in an area with offices rather than shops. I asked a man in a business suit where I could get food and he said “You should know that “GG” you’ve lived here long enough.” And ignored me when I tried to tell him I’d forgotten.

I found another store that looked like a convenience store by way of Sears. Very fancy looking despite just having snack food and drinks. The first thing I saw seemed to be a candy bar of some type in a light green packaging that made me think it was perhaps Matcha flavored. I realized I have no idea how to pay for things. There wasn’t exactly a place for a wallet in this body suit. I brought it to the counter anyway and the lady standing there had strong cartoon vibes. She had frizzy hair and looked down her glasses at me as I stepped up to her. There was no cigarette counter behind her like at normal convenience stores, and no other products on the counter to buy. Very clean and sparse. She said “Is that all?” and her voice had a exhausted New York tone to it. I was worried that I had a resting bitch face going and tried to put a upbeat expression on Go Go’s face, but I didn’t have enough experience wearing it to understanding of how it would come across. I said “Can I buy this candy bar?”

She pulled something that looked like an elongated barcode scanner with a wide opening at the end. There was no red laser coming from it. She pointed it towards me and I heard a beep like she’d just scanned an item. She said “Enjoy your candy bar miss Tomago” and then started walking away into the store.

I guess people in this world just paid by having their face scanned. I opened the candy bar and it was a vibrant green bar that looked like a kitkat. There were no flaws on it, borderline picturesque looking candy bar. I bit it and it was softer than I expected, it had no crunch and was like biting into a marshmellow. The taste in Go Go’s mouth was sweet and Matcha tasting with a hint of cinnamon under it. It was amazingly delicious and seemed to pack a caffeine kick or Go Go had nearly no tolerance. I felt like I was almost vibrating from the energy kick it gave me. I left it on the counter because of how strong the energy hit was, I didn’t want to overdo it. But I wanted to eat more of it, it left my mouth watering.

I tried to head down the street some more but as far as I could tell there was nothing this direction, it was just stretches of office buildings. I tried to go into one but a comically large security guard was in the lobby when I walked in and told me to leave. The lobby looked like a bank lobby.

I walked around a little more and then woke up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton