Dream #8 "Scarlett Johansson"

Request: http://images.askmen.com/photos/scarlett-johansson/101.jpg and just possess her body and get naked and check her body out then try on clothes. references images one two

Note: The request was vague, so a lot of what happens is left up to my subconscious and myself. This may impact how the dream turns out. If you wish to send in your own request, feel free to contact me at dreamingrequest@gmail.com!

I do my usual WBTB and return to sleep. I come to and realize that i'm sitting on a swing in a beautiful garden. Around me i can see lush green grass, and trees scattered about that are gently blowing in the breeze. The temperature is roughly 80 degrees. The scene is very peaceful and idyllic and i'm tempted to just forgo the request and enjoy this dream location. I continue to swing gently and i look down to see what form i am in. I don't appear to be myself. My build is a bit thinner, and i can tell from my arms that my hair is a dark black. I feel my face and i have kinda shaggy hair, and no facial hair. I'm wearing a pair of khaki shorts, and a light blue polo. I feel a bit shorter than usual, likely around 5'9 or 5'10. I sit for another minute, taking in the scene, then i hop off my swing and start to walk around the park. I seem to be in a secluded area, as i can't see any people around me. Wanting to get to somewhere with people, i close my eyes and start to spin - my usual method for changing scenes randomly. I feel slightly dizzy, but when i reopen them i still appear to be in the park. Figuring i'm locked into this dream scene, i decide to try to bring others to me. I walk for a bit until i'm standing on a little paved sidewalk that stretched into the distance on either side. Lining it are stone benches placed periodically, but there appear to be no buildings or people in sight. I sit down on the bench and reach into my pocket for my ring which i then place on my index finger. Playing it by ear, i begin to move my index finger in a small circle on the stone bench - feeling the cold grainy texture of it beneath my finger. As i do so i project my desire to be able to summon people into my ring and the bench. I can see the tip of something begin to push out of the rock, pressing my finger away from the stone bench. I continue to twirl my finger in circles, allowing the object to finish forming. I pick it up and take a look at it - it looks a bit like a flare gun, but attached to the back is a screen with a text input pad. 

Not quite sure how it works, i decide to give it a quick test. I type in the name of one of the guys that i work with sometimes. His name is displayed on the screen, but the flare gun has no other changes. I point the gun above me, with a slight angle so it's not above my head and instead is over the field to my right. I brace my left hand against the bench just in case, and pull the trigger. A strange purple flare shoots out of the gun, with small orange wisps orbiting around it. As it reaches the peak of it's height, the flare suddenly morphs into a human figure and begins to plummet to the ground. The figure slams into the ground - having fallen from quite a high height (no estimation written) - and does not move. I say to myself "Well, i fucked that up" noticing my voice had a slightly different pitch than my usual. Feeling slightly perturbed that i had just murdered the dream character of my co-worker, i decide to try again at a different height. This time i type in the name of one of my guy friends who i hang out with a good amount. Again the name is displayed, but no change to the gun. I aim it lower this time, nearly parallel to the ground and fire. The flare shoots out again, and travels for a bit before forming into a human figure, this one lands on his hands and knees due to the angle and speed. He's a bit away from me, but i can hear him say something along the lines of "well shit, that was not fun" before standing up and brushing off his pants. He then looked around and spotted me and jogged towards me. He reaches me and i note that he looks true to real life. Wearing his favorite pair of jeans and an old ACDC shirt he owns. He sits down on the bench next to me and comments "beautiful place you have here". I talk to him for a little, letting him know he's about to see some weird stuff and that he should try not to get involved. Figuring i'm ready to go for my goal, i then type in Scarlett's name into the keypad. I hold the gun out, this time at a shorter angle so she won't be as far, and fire. The flare travels a short distance and transforms into a human figure right before it touches the ground. I can see this figure is feminine, and she appears to be wearing the dress i recall from the first reference image, through her hair is more reddish (like the second reference image). She didn't have a soft landing, so she is sprawled out on the ground on her front. She's close enough that i can see that the red dress emphasizes her butt quite well, the dress is quite flattering. My friend next to me, i'll call him Joe, curiously asks "who is that?". I don't respond and instead continue to observe her. She lays there for a few more seconds, before she pushes herself up with her hands and raises to her knees. While moving to sit up, i can see she quickly brings her right hand across her front and exclaims "shit!" which i assume means her dress got pulled down during the fall, and she now had her breasts free. I could also spot that one of the shoulder straps from the dress was hanging loosely at the side of her arm, so it supported my previous notion.

Upon sitting up she takes a moment and i can see her doing something to the front of her body, which i assume is trying to get the dress to cover her breasts back up. She eventually completed her task, and then stood up. She turned, looking for people, and then spotted me and my friend. I could see the front of her dress was quite revealing, as i received an eyeful of cleavage and her rather large looking breasts. The dress, as i had imagined at first glance, was quite form fitting to her figure. It was easy to make out all her curves and the shape of her form underneath it. I found myself wanting to see her with that dress off, then i realized i'd be the one wearing that form soon enough. She made her way over to us, one hand on her head trying to control her hair that was being blown by the wind, she had the other hand resting on her hip. Joe happily exclaimed "Why, hi there!" and she gave him a small smile before turning her gaze to me and saying "Do you know how i got here?". Figuring her DC might have an existential crisis if i told her that i created her, i instead said "You are dreaming. Why not have a seat next to me and enjoy the view?" that seemed to satisfy her, and she plopped down next to me on the bench. It was time to try possession. 

Having an idea, i closed my eyes and tapped my ringed index finger against both of my eyelids  As i did so i could feel warmth flow into my eyes and linger for a moment before dissipating. I opened my eyes and the world looked relatively normal still, except i could see that there was a glow emanating from Scarlett and Joe. Neither of them seemed to notice, both of them had their eyes locked forward towards the trees in the distance. I stood up, again eliciting no response from them, and walked around back of them. Figuring it was worth a shot, i reached both of my hands towards her back and began to push. She did not react, and i could feel her soft dress beneath my palms, and as i continued to push my hands sank into her body. They felt like they were tingling with power, and my hands were in her i started to move them around. It felt like i was moving them in a pool of jello, then i felt a cord that felt like it was imbued with energy. It made my hands 'crackle' in a way as i gripped it. I could feel power flowing into my hands like electricity. I braced one of my legs against the stone bench and began to throw my weight into pulling the cord. As i pulled, my arms and hands began to emerge from her body again, and finally my hands emerged now holding onto a faintly glowing, semi-ethereal cord. I smiled and continued to tug at it, feeling a slight resistance from her as the cord continued to emerge from her. I finally felt the final bit of resistance, about an arms worth of cord now between her and my hands, and i turned my body and ripped the cord the last bit using my shoulders and torso. I heard no noise, but the resistance suddenly stopped and a glowing colorful cloud of mist floated past me. It stopped moving and floated a small distance away from me, not seeming to do anything else. I had the notion that this was Scarlett's mind, now removed from her body. I suddenly felt a strong vacuum pulling me from where she had been sitting. I could hear my clothes flapping and my hair blowing towards it as the vacuum of mind seemed to be tangible. Knowing that this was a result of my intent to possess her, i raised one hand and could see that - though the tug could not move my physical body - i had a faint glow coming out of me reaching towards her form.

I stepped towards her, standing right behind her slumping form still seated on the bench. The howling of the pull continued to tear at my mind, and the glow from me was seemed to be barely inside my body anymore. There was a large cloud of mist that was outside of me and reaching towards her body. I began to feel very weak at this point, and had troubles standing like i was about to faint. I could see the mist finally touch her form, and at that instant my vision blurred and i could feel myself lose all strength in my legs and begin to cumple to the floor. Not even a second later - it felt almost instantaneous - i felt myself snap back into reality but with very strange sensations all over. I could feel i was hunched over, with a large weight hanging on my chest that was pressing against a tight cloth. Not wanting to fall to the ground from disorientation, i threw my weight backwards to sit up. I was assaulted by feelings from Scarlett's body - not used to having to take in everything at once since i usually transform slow. I could feel that the bench felt less hard than before, likely because i was sitting on Scarlett's quite ample buttox. I could feel that she was wearing a thong, an uncomfortable sensation mixed with the pressure of sitting on the bench. The dress clung to her form, making me feel like i was wearing quite tight clothes which caused me to sense every curve and movement of her body. As i leaned back into a sitting upright position, her hair was blown by a gust of wind which caused it to tickle against my face and neck. I reached one hand up to try to keep it from getting into my face, which caused me to feel how curly and soft her hair felt compared to mine. The breeze also bit into me a bit more than i was used to, as Scarlett had a lot more skin exposed than i did, and it actually gave me a small chill. I could feel that my thighs were pressed together due to the way i was sitting, and the pressure allowed me to sense that my crotch was quite different. The tightness of the thong also allowed me to feel that it was flat against my skin, and i could feel the slightest sensation from her vagina as the thought of her body aroused me slightly.

I coughed into my hand, trying to get a feel for my voice before i spoke, and the extremely different pitch of it shocked me a bit. I turned to look at Joe, who was now moving again and looking in my direction. He had a mixture of surprise and curiosity on his face and he asked "Where'd Bucky go?" i answered his question by sputtering out "I'm in Scarlett's body" the combination of my new mouth, lips, and trying to fit my speech mannerisms and pattern to her voice caused my sentence to come out stilted and strange. He smiled and said "ahh, i see!" and his eyes wandered down a bit, lingering on my/Scarlett's chest. I absently pulled at the chest of her dress, feeling like i was quite exposed. I decided it was time to try moving on to the next goal, since the dress was both uncomfortable and i wanted to see myself naked. I turned my torso and looked to where my old body was. I didn't see anything on the ground, though Scarlett's mind cloud was still floating a small distance away, but my magic ring was on the ground where my body had fallen. I picked it up and slipped it onto Scarlett's finger, noting that it no longer fit quite right. I was very loose and would likely slip off easily if i moved my hand wrong. Raising my hand that had the ring, i held it out in front of me with my palm facing the trees. I brought my other hand up and pressed my hands together - still facing out. Joe then asked "What'cha doing?" to which i offered to reply, but then made my hands into a shape like i was grabbing a thin sheet of glass. I began to pull my hands upwards, hearing a slight "shhhhhhht" as a mirror began to rise out of the grass in front of me.  I continued to raise it until it hit a height of about 6 feet. I then stood up and walked over to it, hearing Joe slide to the middle of the bench behind me.  I could feel that my stride was a deal shorter than usual, due to my new height. The dress also resisted my movements somewhat, and each stride had to be shorter since the dress would get tight against my legs if i moved them too far. I could feel the sway of Scarlett's hips due to the tightness of the dress, as well as a slight jiggle from her chest - though not as much as it should have been due to the dress holding her breasts fairly well. Once i was standing in front of the mirror, i took the straps off my shoulders and began to pull the dress down. I could feel it sliding down the flesh of her breasts, and realized that she had no bra. As soon as it brushed over the nipples, i immediately got a pulse of sensation from them, as they were quite sensitive. This caused my nipples to harden, which was quite a strange feeling due to how much larger Scarlett's nipples were than my own. I continued to pull the dress down, having completely exposed her chest - which now appeared larger than it did before since it was not restrained by the dress. I moved my hands to the sides of my body and continued pulling down over stomach, and it got a slight bit caught on her hips which elicited me wiggling my lower body to try to get it to move. I finally was able to slide it down my hips and down past my buttox. I could feel a bit of a jiggle as her butt settled into place after having been supported and contained by the tight dress. This also caused her crotch to become exposed, and i could see a little bit of of brown hair and then the thong covering her womanhood. This caused me to quietly say "oh, i guess she's a natural brunette" I then slipped it down off her legs, which required me to bend over causing her hefty breasts to sway from my chest with every movement. I felt the silky material gliding over her smooth legs until it was far enough down i could step out of it. Behind me i heard a voice exclaim "holy shit" i glanced in the mirror and could see Joe, still seating on the bench, staring directly ass Scarlett's plump ass. I ignored him and turned to the mirror to take in her body in whole. I started my exploration at my head, running my hands over my face and feeling all the differences in bone structure and skin. The softness surprised me, since i was used to my own fairly hairy and stubbly face. I stared into her eyes, weirded out as always that it was me behind those eyes and not her. I ran my fingers through my hair, causing some to fall in front of my face and giving me a gentle sent of her orange-ish smelling shampoo. 

I ran my hands down from my neck to my chest, pausing at the breasts to cup and caress them. I started in the mirror, watching as a naked Scarlett Johansson stood nearly naked playing with herself. I could tell my nipples were a fair bit larger than usual, and quite pink. They felt fairly heavy in my hands, and letting them fall into place allowed me to feel a moderately strong tug as the weight on my chest suddenly shifted. I moved my gaze down, past her stomach and waist and followed the gentle curve of her hips that led to her crotch. I slipped my fingers under the thong's string and pulled it down my legs, feeling it slide out of my ass and off my crotch. I stepped out of it and looked back to the mirror, now seeing her in her full glory. Where the thong had been, i could now see a little tuft of brown hair, and her vagina underneath. I then turned to the side so i could see her form. She had a beautiful form, her breasts jutted out nicely and then went into a flat stomach and then to her crotch, which was complemented on the other side by a small lower back that suddenly jutted out into her buttox. I moved my hand and cupped her ass, noticing how soft it was, and how much more flesh felt like it now contained as compared to my male form. Seeing Scarlett's face in the mirror framed with her deep red hair portraying a look of desire and curiosity caused her body to become aroused. I could feel her nipples quite acutely as they became harder and more sensitive, and i got a warm feeling in my crotch, as well as the hair on my arms stood up. Joe took this moment to pipe in with "Dude are you going to masturbate?" which caused me to realize i was probably going to do so. But i had to get to the 3rd part of the dream which was trying on clothes. 

I turned back to facing the mirror, again giving DC Joe a full view of my slender back and behind, and began to focus on my ring again. This time i envisioned the white shirt i recalled from the original request image, as well as the skirt i imagined would complete it. I reached my right hand into the mirror and felt a handful of cloth touch my fingers. I gripped onto it, and pulled my hand back out, now holding onto a shirt, skirt and bra. I noted that it gave me no panties, and i had no desire to put on the thong again. I raised the bra to her chest, trying to use the mirror to help put it on. I placed her breasts in the cups, but was unable to work the clasp behind my back without looking. I turned my head and called to Joe, saying "Hey, come help me do this" he flashed a smile and jogged towards me. As soon as he reached me i dropped my hands and he took the bra straps and began working on trying to get them to clasp together - doing just as well as i had - not even in dreams can my mind work them. Uncomfortably enough, he also made sure he was quite close to me while doing this, every now and then i could feel his crotch press into Scarlett's bum, though i made sure to project my intent to the dream that i was not going to have sex as her. He finally got it done, and it felt quite nice to finally have her breasts contained rather than bouncing and swaying all the time. I thanked him and told him to go sit back down. I then went for the shirt and pulled it down over my head feeling it fit quite snugly over top the bra, and looking in the mirror it emphasized her breasts quite nicely. I then went for the skirt and pulled it up her legs, getting caught for a moment on her ass since i wasn't used to it being so far out, and then let it settle into place on her hips. I looked in the mirror and smiled, aware that I looked pretty good right now. I gave a little twirl back and forth, allowing the skirt to fan out. I turned around, looking at Joe, and cocked a hip with one hand on it and asked "What do you think?" his eyes grew wide and he said "Damn girl!" to which i laughed. At this point i was not sure of what other clothes to go for, since i would have to conjure any from imagination. The dream was also getting fairly close to ending, so i let it slip away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton