Dream #24: Transforming Into Chrissy Costanza and Going Clubbing

This request was pretty unique. I think I mostly refer to the requester as Kate in my recall since he's in her body, but for the other time(s) I refer to him as "Paul" for the sake of privacy.

Request summary: Turn into Chrissy Costanza and get into a limo. Kate Winslet is in the limo who I have Paul possess. Give Paul Kate's accent and sense of body (grace, mannerisms, etc). Then go clubbing. Eventually turn him into Anna Popplewell

This is the picture I refer to in the recall about the clubbing outfit I ended up in as Chrissy: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBsbApiUgAEXBqj.jpg

Here's a few other pictures I used when memorizing what she looks like for the dream:
http://imgur.com/FcEfgLU
http://i.imgur.com/bpxuAdW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eO9uxsY.jpg


As always, if you have any ideas for a lucid dream or questions about them, I can be reached at dreamingrequest@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was staying in a dorm and my professor sent out an announcement that our final would be a group test and a game show style format. I reality checked because how strange it was and got lucid. My dorm room was pretty cool looking, it seemed like a full apartment and my roommates were not home. I saw I was in a pair of slacks and a generic seeming white dress shirt, my cuffs were undone. I went back into my room and opened my dresser drawer. Inside was a square box that had a lever on the side, it looked like a jack in the box. Picking it up it had a slightly feminine and perfume-y smell to it. I turned the crank and it opened, no jack came out but a small port opened on the side near the crank and stabbed me on the side of my pointer finger before quickly retreating back inside. I cussed in response to the sudden pain and thought that it was an incredibly dumb design since a child would be inclined to play with it and then find themselves turning into Chrissy if they did.


I decided to make the changes happen relatively fast since it wasn’t the focus of the dream. I went to put the box back into my dresser but I was distracted by the fact that my hand was now in my sleeve, I waved my arm around a little and my now large sleeve fluttered around. I got the box back into the drawer and went to stand up but I found myself stepping on my own pant leg. I lost my balance and fell back, I wasn’t sure if my small arms could hold the rest of my weight quite yet so I didn’t try to catch myself and landed on my back. I raised my legs in the air and ton of material was hanging past my feet, I must have already shrunk a good amount. I kicked my feet until I got them clear of the material and then rolled myself forward and stood up. I could feel that my clothes were getting larger and larger on me by the second. I could feel a gap forming between my clothes and my body as it continued to shrink. My pants slipped off and pooled on the floor, my legs were very skinny and hairless. I was still shrinking but it stopped a few moments later, I was now eye level with the top of the dresser which was pretty disorienting. It made me feel tiny. I looked back at my feet and my shirt was covering everything to nearly my knees, I lifted it up and saw that my calves and thighs were thin and shapely, they had very little excess mass. My legs had a different shape to them, a slight curve outward where if I stood with my feet together there was a gap between my legs. I was surprised my boxers were managing to stay on me, I felt movement under them and I could feel my equipment pull up into my body. I pulled them out to get a look and saw I was hairless. I pulled my boxers off and felt the fabric rub against my butt. I tried to look behind me at it but ended up just touching it with my hands. It was tiny, but tight and had a nice curve where it met my lower back. My hips were slim, but still feminine. I felt my waist constrict some, my stomach was very flat. I felt a tingle on my chest and I wanted to see the changes, I tried to rip the shirt open hulk-style but my new body was too weak to do so. I reached up beneath my shirt and I could feel tight skin expanding in my hands, my chest felt so much smaller and more narrow. They didn’t have to grow much, stopping at Chrissy’s 32B. I logically knew they were small but they still felt pretty big with my Chrissy’s smaller hands. I felt something brush against my ears and my hand went to scratch it but it met hair. My hair started growing down over my neck and back, I brought a strand in front of my eyes and it was blonde that darkened as it went up. I knew Chrissy had brown hair but dyed it, I must be the version of her that had blonde highlights. My cheeks became more prominent, I could feel them on my face more, I felt my neck and chin change, becoming thinner and more feminine. My lips changed slightly, my mouth felt wider. I could feel that my hair was down to my lower back now, stopping just above my/Chrissy’s tight butt. I felt my eyes blinking involuntarily as if I had dust in my eyes, which I guessed was my eyes changing. My vision also seemed different, which I marked down to being from her different eye shape. The changes were finished, I started to unbutton my shirt, it was harder than I expected since I was clumsy with her fingers.
I got it off and looked down at my body, damn I was small. The floor looked a lot closer, but seeing her body along my vision – the small breasts, the flat stomach, the tiny and slender legs, the very slight curves of her female body – I felt so tiny and weak. Also having her hair was super annoying, I felt like a lion with how much of a mane I had. The weight of it pulling my head was noticeable and I could feel it tickling my lower back. My breasts were small but perky with darkish pink nipples. I opened my closet and there was only my regular guy clothes in them. I stepped out of my room and saw what must have been one of my roommates was on the couch eating. He looked over at me and his eyes went wide and immediately roamed over my body. Despite it not being my body I felt awkward standing nude in front of him, I covered my crotch with my hands without thinking even though he had already gotten a good look; I didn’t think to cover my chest. I used one hand to position my hair over my nipples for modesty, the feeling of hair brushing my more sensitive nipples was aggravating. He was speechless for a moment before saying “I appreciate the show Chrissy but why are you nude?” I heard someone whistle from behind me, I turned and saw that my other roommate was a woman, she looked kinda like another friend of mine. She laughed and said “nice butt Chrissy, you work out?” I realized I had turned my back to the guy now and was giving him yet another tease. I dropped my hands and tried to control my embarrassment and said “Can I borrow a dress or something? I’m going out.” She laughed and lead me to her room, I looked back and saw the guy was still watching me, he turned back to the TV quickly when I turned my head.
She pulled open her closet and despite being a different size than me it seemed like a closet full of clothes for Chrissy, which I thanked the dream for. She looked me up and down and tapped a finger against her lips before pulling out a tiny red dress. My first instinct was that I wouldn’t fit in it but that was working off the expectations of my regular body, my new one probably could. She handed me panties first which I pulled on. She changed her mind and put the dress back and handed me shorts and a top, which were amazingly small as well. I reminded myself of Chrissy’s body measurements and I remembered this outfit from a picture I had seen. I pulled the shorts on and they were super tight and cupped my butt, they stopped at the top of my thighs. The top was fairly short, it ended right above my belly button and left a small gap between itself and my shorts. She handed me a pair of socks and boots which I also remembered from the picture. I sat down and pulled them on and looked in the mirror, I looked fully like her, I even seemed to have some makeup on my eyes. My roommate handed me a small purse with a long strap I could wear across my chest and shoulder. As soon as I touched it I heard a phone start to vibrate in it. I felt invasive going into someone’s purse but I pulled out an iphone which was ringing, it was the smaller sized one which normally seems tiny to me but fit right in Chrissy’s hands.
I answered it with a simple “hello?”
A man’s voice answered “Ms. Costanza, your limo has arrived outside.”
“Oh, thanks” it was weird but nice hearing Chrissy’s nice-sounding voice when I spoke.
I walked outside and a limo was waiting, the driver opened the door for me and gave me a smile. I slipped in and he closed the door behind me. The limo was huge and nice. Kate was sitting in the seat across from me and she gave me a smile and said “You look cute tonight” she was wearing the dress I recalled from the pictures and I could smell nice perfume, I realized I had forgotten to put any on, I also wondered if I needed deodorant. I raised my arms like I was stretching and tried to give my armpit a clandestine sniff and couldn’t smell anything which I hoped was a good sign, hopefully dreams don’t simulate body odor. I felt my phone buzz again, I pulled it out and the phone prompted me for a passcode. I realized I had no idea what Chrissy’s was, I pressed my finger against the home button hoping it was one with a fingerprint sensor. It unlocked and I felt weird knowing that I had her fingerprints. I tried to check the text but the phone was acting up, which is an old dream sign I haven’t had in a while. I put my phone away and rubbed my hands together, summoning my intent. I held them out in front of me towards Kate, like shock paddles. She gave me a strange look and I felt my arms discharge, energy blasting towards Kate. She slumped in her seat and the lights in the limo dimmed momentarily. After a handful of seconds her body seemed to regain an operator, she sat back up using her hands to help by pushing on the seat. She looked around the limo alarmed, I put on a gentle smile and waited for her to figure things out. She blinked a few times and rubbed at her eyes, as if she had just woken up. As if it all hit her at once her head snapped down towards her body, her hands went up and caressed her breasts and she pressed a hand against her crotch for a moment as if to confirm what she was feeling. She looked back up and seemed to realize I was there, her left hand was playing with her earring but her eyes ran over my body
“I’m assuming since I’m now Kate that you’re [taking out my real name] and not Chrissy?” I decided to mess with Paul a little and tried to look concerned “are you… feeling all right, Kate?”
Kate’s eyes went wide and I heard her say “Am I in my own dream?”
I smiled, I could tell it was my smile and not Chrissy’s, and said “I’m just messing with you. Yeah it’s me.”
Kate’s face relaxed “Ah. This dress is quite flattering. You look under dressed compared to me.”
I looked down at my tight shorts and top and shrugged. I realized I was forgetting a goal and said “oh!” I rummaged in my purse and again felt awkward doing so since her purse had a few tampons as well as condoms. I found what looked like a small mint case and pulled it out.
I popped one into my hand and gave it to Kate who raised an eyebrow “You’re not taking one?”
I tossed it back into my purse and zipped it up “Chrissy doesn’t really have an accent for me to gain, I sound a lot like her just from having her voice. Plus I think I’m too lucid for a change like that to work well on me, and wearing boots is easier than heels.”
Kate glanced down at her own feel wearing heels and popped the mint into her mouth. I heard her gasp “It dissolved all at once, how peculiar” but it came out in Kate’s accent and manner of speaking. Her hand went to her throat “Oh. Hi I’m Kate Winslet” it came out sounding natural and I saw a small smile appear on her face.
“It’s as if my body relaxed. Her form feels natural, like it transferred me all her muscle memory.” She went back to inspecting her body
“I’d give you a look at my goods dear but this dress would take work to get off.” She looked confused for a moment “I’m not sure why I called you dear. Maybe that’s part of Kate’s personality? She might call someone your age dear”

I laughed, “I’d show you Chrissy’s body but there’s not much to show.” I gestured down at my form “She’s in good shape but I won’t be winning any wet t-shirt contests.”
I used my phone to check the time, the time field just said “book” I felt myself frown and wondered if I could ask the driver when we’d get there. I felt the limo come to a stop as if on cue and a moment later the door opened “We’ve arrived Miss Winslet and Miss Costanza”
It felt strange being called her last name, Kate gestured for me to go first I got out of the car (it’s a lot easier to get out of back seats when you’re 5’1 instead of 6’2) and stepped onto the sidewalk, I could feel my shorts were riding up and I reached between my legs and pulled the hem down as much as I could, which was barely any. If my pants were any shorter Chrissy’s butt would be hanging out. I saw that the club we were at looked like the club of the last cruise ship I went on. There was a series of maroon ropes set up to signify where the line should be, the entire front of the club was glass and there was a huge bouncer set up in front of the door. I’m not sure if he was actually huge, everyone seems huge when you’re short and judging heights was never my strong point. I heard Kate step onto the sidewalk behind me, her heels clicking as she got out of the limo. I looked back at her and she seemed perfectly comfortable in her body and clothes. Standing next to her made me realize how curvy she was, she was larger than me in every way and I felt like I had the body of a 10 year old compared to her.

“Oh shit Chrissy isn’t 21 yet, I need a fake ID”
Kate looked down at me and raised an eyebrow “It’s your dream, I don’t think they can keep you out.”
I rummaged in Chrissy’s purse again and found her driver’s license in a little leather holder. I leaned towards the street light to read it, I noticed it was a new jersey driver’s license and that Chrissy looked young in the picture, must have been when she was 15 or 16. “Yup, this has the right month and day but it says I’m 22.” I put it back in my purse and saw that us pulling up in a limo had attracted some attention, the people waiting in line were talking and looking at us, a few were holding up their phones to take pictures or video. The bouncer frowned at the line and unhooked the rope and gestured for us to enter. Kate took initiative and strutted in, I walked quickly after her and felt my hips moving more than normal due to me having to walk faster to keep up with my shorter legs. Once I stepped inside it was like a switch was flipped, loud music was booming in my ears along with bright lights of various colors strobing. It took me a moment to get used to the sensory overload, I had to nearly yell for Kate to hear me
“You think Chrissy’s body would be used to this considering she’s in a band”
Kate pointed at her ear “It’s hard to hear you over the music”
I could feel the deep bass in my belly and body as it thumped with the music. The inside of the place was 2 connected squares. The smaller square we were in had some standing tables and some couches and chairs, it was very dim in this part. The larger square was all dance floor. The floor was a screen which flickered through different things as the music played, it was packed with people, on the east side of it was a long drink bar that was packed with people and had a rope divider to differentiate it from the dance floor. Kate took my hand and lead me towards the dance floor. I stumbled after her and put the strap of the purse over my head so it was hanging at my left hip. We wove through some people and were in the middle of the dance floor. Kate dropped my hand and started moving to the music. I realized that I only really wanted to dance with girls but that the intent of the dream probably wasn’t that. I tried to move with the music and it felt super awkward, my body felt too light and long limbed compared to my normal one, despite being shorter, it was probably from being so slender.
I probably looked super awkward and uncoordinated but I heard a guy say/yell from nearly directly behind me “oh wow are you Chrissy Costanza?” I looked up and over my shoulder and there was a guy standing over me awkwardly close
“Uh I guess”
“Damn, you’re super cute.”
I felt incredibly intimidated having him stand over me like that, I tried to push away the feelings since I was in control of the dream if I needed to be. The music was some song that sounded really familiar, but it had no lyrics. Without warning I felt his hands on my waist and he started grinding on me. I could feel his junk through his pants rubbing against my butt, I made an alarmed noise without thinking and my back arched to get my butt away from his crotch. He let his hands drop and moved on to dance with someone else. I saw Kate was happily grinding on a guy, a few strands of hair had come loose from her bun and were stuck to her face with sweat. Her arms were behind her head and she was gyrating. She saw me and stepped away from the guy
“You don’t have Chrissy’s personality or grace to make this easy. How about some drinks to loosen you up?”
I hadn’t drank alcohol in a dream in a while and was unsure, Kate asked me to accompany her to the bar anyway. I pushed through the wall of people and got to the bar, I was squeezed between two guys but It was an advantage of being a twig, I didn’t need much room. The bartender gave me a nod and came over, I don’t think Kate had gotten through the crowd so I ordered 2 gin and tonics. The bartender gave me a doubting look “Can I see your ID?” I pulled it out of my purse and handed it to her, she inspected it and handed it back to me
“That’s a fake, you’re not 21”
I was surprised that the dc called me out and I was unsure what to say, I ended up just blurting out “I’m famous”
she rolled her eyes and held up her hands “Whatever rockstar. Just don’t tell anyone it was me.”
She brought over the drinks and I squeezed some lime into mine before making my way back out of the crowd. Usually I’d just hold my drinks in the air to keep them safe when moving through the crowd, but that wasn’t really an option so I had to hold them close to my chest to keep from being jostled too much and them spilling. I found Kate waiting for me and fanning herself with a hand
“Goodness. Kate’s body is not used to clubbing.” I noticed her accent was less prominent, as if she had been living in the states for a long time.
I handed her the drink and she nodded in thanks and took a sip. I did the same and once the alcohol touched my tongue I nearly gagged, seems Chrissy’s body is a hell no on gin and tonic. I held it away from me and covered my mouth with my arm
“Ew that’s so gross.” Kate eyed my drink and took it from me in her free hand
“Don’t worry darling I’ll take it”
The image of Kate Winslet dual fisting gin and tonics was quite hilarious. I laughed and worked my way back to the bar. A young black guy served me this time
“Oh wow, you’re Chrissy Costanza! What can I get for you?”
I decided to order something easy, I ordered 2 shots of fireball. He brought them to me and I immediately threw one back, it didn’t taste as spicy as usual, I guess Chrissy’s body isn’t as sensitive to spicy stuff as me. The whiskey itself burned more than usual though. I slammed the other down and made my way back out of the wall of people. Kate had finished one of her drinks and was working on the other, my body felt warm from the whiskey. We started walking to the dance floor and some guy had a tray full of shots, he offered me one with a smile saying it was on the house. I sniffed it and it was vodka, Chrissy’s body didn’t like the smell and I got the sensation like I would puke, I handed it back to him and he offered me a shot of rum instead. That one seemed more agreeable so I downed it and we kept going to the floor. The music had become something that sounded faintly daft punk-y. I found it easier to move to the music this time and I tried to utilize my increased flexibility and lightness to dance differently than normal. Some guy moved behind me again and his hands moved from my waist to my hips as the song continued, he eventually was just straight up touching my ass which I tried to ignore. Around this time I realized I was quite drunk. 3 shots would normally barely get me tipsy. The world had that kinda overly fluid and smooth look that things take when drunk. One more shot would probably get me into puking in the bushes territory. I saw that Kate was sweating through her dress and looked fairly ungraceful compared to before. She saw me and made a timeout symbol with her hands and we started working our way off the dance floor. I felt kinda unsteady on my legs due to the alcohol combining with my lack of comfort in Chrissy’s form. Kate was also stumbling but her seemed to be due to her heels instead of alcohol. We went to the lounge area and I plopped down in a chair, I felt like I was sinking into it. Kate sat down and peeled off her heels and tossed them behind the chair. My posture and expression must have given me away
“How many shots did you have?” her accent was completely gone, she looked tired and unused to her body
“3. Whiskey and vodka yo”
“You realize Chrissy doesn’t drink due to her age? You have no tolerance. You’re probably still processing it too and will get more drunk.”
I shrugged and Kate wiped her forehead with her hand “I can’t keep up, can you turn me into Anna?”
I closed my eyes and tried to get my thoughts to be clearer, it didn’t help much but I heard a woman laugh from behind us and say something in a british accent. I stood up and turned around and Anna was sitting on a couch with a guy who was quite close to her. I slapped Kate’s face with my hand and suddenly her expression changed to confusion. She looked down at herself and gasped in horror. I heard Anna’s voice behind me say “Sorry, not interested”, still with her accent. I turned around and she had detached herself from the guy and was walking over to me.
Kate’s body looked wide-eyed at Anna, “Why am I over there? How am I Kate Winslet?”
Anna’s body smiled at her “I’m just a fan. Who can resist trying out a body like this?” she gestured down at herself “Let’s take a visit to the washroom, Chrissy?” I nodded, I was a 9/10 on the drunk scale at this point. We entered the ladies room and it was empty of people surprisingly, I figured it was a dream thing. I braced myself against the counter and looked in the mirror. I could see Anna behind me, she was exploring her body. She yanked her top down and exposed her large breasts, the nipples were large and pink. My attention moved back to myself, it was incredibly weird being so drunk and having Chrissy Costanza looking back at me in the mirror. Her eyes reflected my state, they looked amazed and a little unfocused. The room felt a little unsteady so I didn’t want to leave the solidness of the counter. I stared in the mirror to watch Anna’s exploration of her own form. She had inspected her breasts and felt her crotch and behind.
She noticed me watching “If you puke remember to hold your hair, you have a lot of it now so you have to be careful not to puke on it. Why is it I have Anna’s accent?”
“Pft, I’m not drunk at all. I dunno”
“Want to try taking a picture and seeing if it carries into the real world?”
I laughed “Sure, it won’t though.”
I pulled out Chrissy’s phone and tried the pin a few times before drunkenly remembering I had to use my fingerprint. I opened the camera and pointed it at the mirror. I tried to smile like Chrissy does in her selfies but it looked different, I instead did a somber face and it looked more natural. Anna behind me in the mirror was holding her breasts and giving a wink at the camera.
I took the picture and handed my phone to her “email it to yourself or something” she did so and we went back out to the dance floor. I’m not sure much of what happened from there, I was too drunk so the recall is hard to remember. I know I was super clumsy because the room was unsteady for me, I think I danced with some guys and one made a blowjob joke due to my height and I mentioned I was a dude. Woke up some point after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton