Dream #22: Swapping requester with Jessica Nigri

This request was a bit strange (though fun!) because i'm not the one becoming another person. The requester wanted me to swap them with Jessica Nigri in a stereotypical mad scientist style. I'll refer to the requester as "Bernie" for the sake of privacy.

I set my intent after waking up and then laid down to do my MILD. I didn’t think I fell asleep but I started to smell an electric/mechanical smell, think like the smell of a car mechanic workshop. I sat up and I was on a small cot in a large lab. The room was filled with large work benches covered in devices that were in various states of construction. I saw a lot of circuits and wires laying around. I sat up and I realized I had glasses as I had to adjust them on my face. I stood up and found the door, near it was a mirror and a key rack under it. I looked like a strange version of myself. I was in a long white buttoned lab coat with black slacks. In my jacket pocket was a large metal screwdriver with an opening in the top to slot in a piece to match the screw. It was heavy and I moved it to my pocket. My hair was short and jet black and I had a goatee and a longer, more pointed nose and dark rimmed glasses. My face also looked a bit gaunter. I looked like a stereotyped villain scientist version of myself. I was also lankier body-wise.
I stepped out of the room and I entered into a large convention hall. I found the transition a bit jarring but most would just see me as a cosplayer in this costume. I noticed a bit down the hall that Jessica Nigri was taking a photo with a woman dressed as Nidalee from League of Legends. Jessica was in her street clothes and wearing the light blue tank top I recalled from the pictures, she had a gym bag slung over her shoulder which I assume held her costume and she was wearing jeans. She said something about needing to get in costume to the woman and started walking again, her direction was towards me. I decided that it’d be fun to play my mad doctor role fully in this dream. I walked up to Jessica and she smiled at me but it had a tinge of impatience to it, “I like your costume! You pull off the mad doctor look really well. Were you wanting a picture?” I nodded enthusiastically and exclaimed “oh yes!” I stepped up next to her and pulled the screwdriver out of my pocket with the hand closest to her. Once I was right next to her I pressed the tip of it against her back. The shape of it probably made her think it was a gun barrel since I felt her body and muscles immediately stiffen and she held still. I put on a cheery voice and said “See that door? Let’s go in that door. That sounds like a wonderful idea right?” trying to make myself sound a bit unhinged. She gave a stiff nod but didn’t look at me. We walked towards the door and I told her to open it once we reached it. She did so and we stepped inside. This time the door lead to a large circular chamber with equipment lining it. It was brightly lit and had white tile and white walls. In the center of the room was a huge block of machinery that had two chairs sitting in the front of the center of it. A mass of cables and wires ran into the chairs and there were large plastic domes over both chairs, they looked like the things that dry people’s hair at salons. There were huge tesla coil looking things on top of the machines lined up with the chairs At the feet of the chairs were two steps to place your feet on. I dropped the screwdriver from her back and she immediately fled a few steps from me and turned to face me. “What the fuck is this?”
I laughed and said “You shouldn’t have come with me. Haven’t you ever heard to get a second consultation before listening to a doctor?” [yes it was an incredibly corny and stupid thing to say. I was having fun playing my role.] She looked at me like I was an imbecile (I felt like one) and I gestured towards the chair on the right. “Take a seat miss Nigri. We’re going to do a fun experiment!” she looked at where I gestured and then back at me. “No. Let me the hell out of here.” I all but ran at her and she gave a small yell and tried to get away but I got her in a bear hug and started half dragging her towards the machine. She was yelling and kicking and dragging her feet but I had her arms pinned and she couldn’t attack me. I half threw her into the chair, she was off balance and fell back into it, her legs were splayed and didn’t rest on the steps but her arms were on the armrests. As soon as her weight was in the chair clamps snapped up from the side of the armrests and locked over her wrists.  She looked at them in horror and tried to jerk her arms free from them but they didn’t even budge and they were small enough that she couldn’t slide her hands out. The movement made her chest jiggle in the tank top which was a positive. I approached her from the side so she couldn’t kick me. I grabbed her left leg and she jerked it away from me. If I leaned in to grab it again she could easily knee me in the face. I grabbed the screwdriver from my pocket and waved it towards her leg. “I’d rather not break your pretty knees. He’s going to need those!” she looked at me in horror but cooperated and placed her feet on the foot pads. As soon as she did, similar clasps came out of the chair and locked around her ankles. Her hair was disheveled and hanging in her face. I made a clucking noise as if concerned “Oh my darling your hair is all out of place. Let me help.” I took my hand and gently brushed her hair out of her eyes, she jerked her head away from me as much as she could with her limited movement and angrily said “don’t touch me you lunatic!” I backed away with my hands up in apology. She was breathing hard and kept jerking her legs and arms to try and break free. I waved a hand at her. “Get comfortable Miss Nigri. I’ll be right back!” she ignored my words and yelled “let me go!” she started to scream loudly as I got near the door. I quickly slipped out of it and as soon as it closed her screams were completely muted.
I stepped out into a grocery store. The door I stepped out of was labeled as a janitor closet. There was a guy down the aisle in front of me looking at cereal brands, it was Bernie. He was dressed in a simple black shirt and basketball shorts. I reached into my left pocket and expected there to be something to knock him out with. I felt a plug under my hand and pulled the object out. It was a small syringe with a milky liquid in it. I strolled down the aisle towards him and he noticed me once I was really close to him, he glanced up at me questioningly and I nodded at him in greeting and continued to walk past. He turned back to the cereal and was reaching for one when I turned and pushed the needle into his neck and pressed on the plunger. He reached a hand up towards it and grunted then collapsed to the floor. I dropped the needle and grabbed him under his arms and started dragging him towards the door. I didn’t realize how hard it was to drag an unconscious person. I got him to the door and opened it, I held it open with my back and dragged him through enough to where his body would hold it open, then dragged him the rest of the way through. Jessica noticed us and started yelling “Guy wake up! Get me out of here!” but Bernie was still unconscious. I dragged him up to the chair and I had to be kinda rough to get him into it, he’d have a few bruises. I got him slumped in the chair and positioned his arms and legs so the clamps could activate. They locked him in and he started to wake up. He groaned and opened his eyes slightly and then squeezed them shut again, the light was probably harsh. He sat up a bit and slowly opened them to adjust to the light and then gave a yell. He tried to raise his arms but they couldn’t move much and he looked down at them. He gave another yell and jerked at them and tried to kick his feet but both were locked down. I gave an exaggerated sigh and said “I don’t think Jessica will appreciate if you tire your body out or chafe the skin with your struggles.” He looked up at me and said “What are you talking about? Let me out of this thing. Where am I?” I gave a laugh I hoped sounded insane and exclaimed “you’re my test subjects! Jessica meet Bernie. Bernie this is Miss Nigri.” They looked over at each other and then Bernie looked back at me. “Let us go. She’s famous, someone is going to come looking for her.” I smiled and winked at him. “She’s quite attractive. Did you notice how her heavy breathing when angry makes her breasts rise and fall?” Bernie’s face went a little red and I turned to Jessica who was appalled. I noticed her trying to take smaller breaths so her chest wouldn’t move as much which I found funny. I started to walk away from them towards a machine that was about 15 feet in front of them. Bernie yelled “Wait! What are you going to do?!” I reached the machine and on it was a huge switch. The type of switch you have to grab and move from the top to the bottom. I positioned myself facing them and smiled. “Well my subjects. I’m going to swap your bodies. I want to give Bernie a chance to have those perky breasts on this chest. Buckle up!” I started laughing as manically as I could and both looked horrified. There were a pair of dark googles on top of the machine and I put them on to complete the look. Jessica shook at her shackles again and yelled something like “switch our bodies?!” at the same time Bernie loudly yelled “wait  wait!” and I threw the leaver. It had a satisfying amount of resistance to movement and it made a loud clacking noise as I threw it.
The room roared and my laugh and their voices were drowned out as the machine came on. The huge tesla coils started crackling with electricity and it arced between them. The room started to smell like electricity, my face was tingling with the energy in the room. Jessica and Bernie were both shaking and bouncing in their chairs like they were being electrocuted. The huge machines around the room were shooting sparks occasionally and I could hear things popping and blowing out. The helmets above the chairs had waves of purple electricity flowing down them. The lights in the room were flickering. The switch I had just thrown started to smoke and I quickly turned it back off. It was a dream but I could still wake up from dying in a fire. The room powered down with a deep hum and the lights steadied, though one had blown out. Bernie and Jessica were slumped in their chairs and unconscious. Jessica’s hair was hanging in her face again and since she was restrained it would be impossible to see much when she woke up. I quickly stepped up to her and brushed it out of her eyes and returned to my position. Bernie’s body was the first to wake up. He gave a groan and rolled his head before raising it. His eyes started to focus and I beamed at him. His face quickly became angry and he jerked at his restrains and yelled “you almost killed us you” but he cut off when he heard his voice. His eyes were wide and he looked down at himself and screamed. I tried not to laugh as her attempt to yell in a womanly way with his voice had come out sounding quite gay. Her eyes rover over her body and she said “oh no no no no this isn’t my body. You really switched our bodies!” Jessica-in-Bernie looked over at her previous body which was just starting to wake up. Jessica’s body’s eyelids fluttered and she gave a moan. The moan was deep due to the lack of vocal control and it came out sounding quite sexual. Bernie’s body passed out, I think from the shock of seeing her own body, and slumped again. [For ease of writing down my recall I’m just going to refer to the people as Bernie and Jessica, and the names are the people in the bodies, not the bodies themselves. When I say Bernie I mean Bernie in Jessica’s body. ]
Bernie continued to wake up and the muscle of his face twitched weirdly, it reminded me of someone passing out due to g-force. His face stilled and he opened his eyes and mumbled “what?” He didn’t look at me but I saw his eyes were unfocused. He was looking straight down but his face was impassive and he didn’t process what he was seeing yet “I feel so strange.” He shook his head which thankfully didn’t get his hair into his eyes again and blinked a few times, his eyes going wide. He was looking down and he was probably getting quite a full view down his/Jessica’s tanktop. He opened his mouth but didn’t say anything and I couldn’t see his eyes, his voice cracked as he said “boobs?” he lifted his head and looked at his thin arms and slender hands, his focus then went to his thinner and shapely thighs and legs in tight jeans sticking out of his torso. “Those aren’t my legs. Oh my god I’m Jessica?!” he looked over at Jessica who was just starting to stir again. Bernie looked down at his breasts again and gave a small bounce in his seat, this caused his breasts to bounce in his tank top, it was probably a better view from first person. “Oh my god I’m in her body. I have boobs. You did this to us?!” he gazed up at me but his angry expression looked strange on her face. I made a reprimanding *tisk* sound at him and wagged my finger. “That’s not an attractive expression. You look more constipated than angry. You’ll need to practice expressions with her face in a mirror. Her face is too pretty to make it look ugly with poor face control.” I went behind the machine and there was a big mirror on wheels behind it. I pulled it in front of Bernie and Jessica, Jessica was sitting up and alternating between staring in awe at herself and then at Bernie in her form. It was a wide mirror (think one of those rolling chalkboards) and I wheeled it close enough for it to be nearly touching their knees. They would have a very close view of their faces and bodies in the mirror. Bernie’s mouth was hanging open and had locked eyes with his new form in the mirror. I gave an exaggerated bow to both of them. “Your new bodies, ladies and gentlemen.” I turned to Bernie. “Jessica has lovely brown eyes. I hope you enjoy looking out of them!” I then turned to Jessica. “Just think how much less hair management you have to deal with now! Bernie has to deal with your blonde locks now.” Bernie’s eyes roamed in the mirror to gazing at his hair which was quite tousled looking from me manhandling her and then the electricity. He turned his head and watched closely are her head and face turned in the mirror, Bernie was looking closely at his head shape and more delicate jaw and features. He was close enough to see every flaw and feature of his new face and I wondered if that was weird for him. You get a much more real understanding of someone’s face when you’re that close up to it. He gave a smile and immediately his eyes went wide with how strange it looked on Jessica’s face. He looked a bit crazy as he quickly made a bunch of different expressions with Jessica’s face and none of them seemed to please him, if anything be became more agitated and scared.
I took a step back and with a flourish crossed my arms in front of my chest and snapped my fingers. At the same time I willed the dream to release the shackles. The shackles on both chairs snapped open and I wagged a finger at them. “Now now subjects. Play nice or I’ll have to show you more unpleasant inventions of mine.” Just in case Jessica tried to attack me in her stronger form. Neither even made a motion towards me. Bernie raised his hands and hesitatingly touched his chest. He barely brushed against them before he dropped his hands to his lap really quickly, like touching them was too much of a shock. Jessica was less timid and immediately starting grabbing the crotch of her shorts. Her face was pale and I was worried she’d faint again and fall out of the chair, but she instead gripped the sides of the chair and started to breathe heavily. A panic attack was preferable to fainting. Bernie took one hand and ran it up his forehead to push blonde hair out of his face, he left white lines and I realized he’d scratched himself with the motion since his nails were longer than he was used to. He didn’t seem to care and ran his hands along his thighs tightly clad in jeans. He looked back at the mirror and I couldn’t read his expression, maybe shocked? He softly touched one eyebrow and traced it with his pointer finger. He pursed his lips and did the same. He traced his slimmer jaw with his hands and then with a hand on each cheek pushed on his cheeks which smushed his cheeks towards his mouth. It was a weird and unattractive look on her face but him having that sort of control over Jessica Nigri’s face to where he could even smush it seemed to make it real for him. I made a loud “hmmmm!” pondering noise and said “The adage says you can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. But you can’t pick your friend’s nose. I guess technically now you can. Hopefully Jessica didn’t leave you any bats in the cave.” Bernie and Jessica were both horrified and grossed out by my words. Bernie’s hand went to his nose and felt it, he ran a finger over his nostrils just to be sure a boogie wasn’t hanging out, but he didn’t pick it, it’d probably be too weird to pick someone else’s nose. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths and then looked over at Jessica. She took the meaning and took a deep breath and relaxed her face. Jessica looked at me and said “What now? What are you going to do with us?”
I shrugged and smiled. “Nothing, my dear test subjects. I’m done with you both. I got my data and you’re free to go whenever.” I strolled away from them and reached into my pocket. Inside was a weird box looking thing with a button, it looked like a stealthboy from Fallout. I pressed the button once I was out of sight and I saw my arm and hand shimmer and then disappear, I had become invisible. I opened the door to the room and closed it again, making them think I’d left. I walked back towards them and noticed it also hid any sound from my movement. Thinking they were alone they had stood up and were inspecting their bodies some more. Bernie said “this can’t be real.” As he groped his butt. Jessica slapped his hand and said “don’t touch my butt like that you pervert” with anger in her voice. Bernie rolled his eyes but stopped feeling it up. “Just because I’m not touching it doesn’t mean I don’t feel it. My ass feels huge, it’s a bit hard to ignore. These things too.” He thrust out his chest and gazed down at his breasts again. “Even if we don’t want to be, we’re in each other’s bodies. At some point we’ll have to touch them even if for biological reasons.” Jessica’s face looked horrified. “No! That’s so fucking gross. I’m not going to use the… bathroom in your body!” Bernie’s face looked annoyed. “Jesus. Don’t you understand? We don’t have a damn choice. Unless you’d rather piss your pants or something. Suck it up, we have to deal with this.” Jessica paused at his words and then said “Oh god I’m supposed to be on the convention floor right now. This is a paid gig, my agent is going to have a fit if I don’t show up.” Jessica rushed over to the gym bag that was on the floor near the chair. “You have to go for me. We’ll figure out what that fucked up doctor did to us after. My career is literally on the line.” Bernie watched her with his arms crossed, he looked uncomfortable with his body and his breasts slightly blocking his arms from crossing just seemed to amplify it. “Uh, hell no. I’m not cosplaying in your body.” Jessica pulled a pair of tiny brown shorts, a green bra lined with fur, green boots and a teemo hat out of her bag. Bernie looked at the clothes in horror. “That’s even more of a hell no. You expect me to fit into those shorts?! Not only that, is that bra even big enough for my… your chest?!” “Yes. My body can fit into these shorts. My chest also fits into this bra, it shows a lot of cleavage. That’s the whole fucking point. You’re not going to ruin my career. Suck it up and do this.” Bernie shook his head but unbuttoned his jeans and started trying to pull them off. He seemed to be struggling and tried to wiggle his hips while pulling down on them. He stopped and crossed his arms, his jeans were open and displaying white panties and some of his hips. “Holy shit woman, could you have chosen tighter jeans? I can’t even get them past my butt.” Jessica gave him a shove and he flailed and fell onto his butt. She knelt down and pulled off his shoes then started pulling at the jeans, dragging them off him. He squeaked as his butt touched the cold tile, it was a high pitched squeak I don’t think he could have managed in his regular voice, but Jessica got the jeans off him. Bernie was gazing down at his panties and I noticed they were light and thin enough that you could make out the pink lips of his new sex under them in the harsh lab light. Bernie just said “uhhh wow” and reached a hand down to his crotch. Jessica leaned forward and slapped his hand hard. “Don’t you even dare.” He dropped his hand but he squeezed his legs together which pushed the flesh together enough for him to feel.
Jessica stepped up behind him and roughly started pulling off Bernie’s tanktop. The movement almost caused a wardrobe malfunction as his breasts came very close to being lifted out of the bra, but they settled and under the tanktop was a lacey black bra. The shirt coming off had messed up Bernie’s hair even more and it looked like Jessica’s body had just gotten out of bed. Bernie was looking down in wonder at his breasts rising and falling on his chest, the deep breathing just made them rise and fall even more. Jessica just mumbled “A pair of boobs and you become useless. Men.” She handed him the shorts and he looked at them skeptically. He wasn’t used to his body’s size and it seemed hard for him to wrap his head around that he could fit into them. He pulled them up his legs and held the bottom and scooted forward on the tile to pull them up over his butt and hips. Jessica sighed and said “you’re going to have to stand up. It’s like you’ve never dressed before.” He glared at her. “I’ve never had to dress as a woman before, no. Having to deal with hips is a bit of a new thing for me.” “You’re putting on shorts. It doesn’t take an instruction manual.” Bernie got to his feet and wiggled his hips to get the shorts fully on and then buttoned and zipped them. “My butt is nearly hanging out. Are you serious with these shorts?” they did look quite good on him. “Yes. Believe it not, people like to see my ass in tight short shorts. You’ve got that ass now so you have to deal with it.” She took the bra into her hands and made a motion with her finger. “Turn around and close your eyes. We have to take off that bra and put this one on. Don’t even think about opening your eyes. They’re on your chest but they’re not your tits to ogle.” Bernie turned around and I moved to stand in front of him. I was curious to see if he’d actually keep his eyes closed (plus I wanted to see Jessica’s boobs). His eyes were closed but as soon as the bra dropped from his chest and his boobs settled into their natural shape his eyes snapped open. They glanced down for a moment at his unrestrained breasts and his eyes went wide before he squeezed them shut again. Jessica had really nice boobs. Her left breast was ever so slightly larger but they were perky with fairly large pink nipples. Jessica said from behind him “you better not be looking. I’m not kidding.” Bernie scowled and said “I’m not.” And to take a jab at her said “I’ll look at them in the shower later anyway.” Jessica’s reached around to the front of him and harshly grabbed his breasts to maneuver them into the cups of the bra. Her being so rough with his sensitive flesh made Bernie gasp in pain. She closed the bra clasp and then said “you can turn back around now.” Bernie did so and tried not to stare down at the massive amount of cleavage he now displayed, his pale breasts were all but falling out of the bra. Bernie said with a meek tone of voice “This is kinda better. Your boobs are heavier than I expected when uhhh hanging out there.” Jessica gave a small laugh. “Welcome to the downside of having tits.” She walked back over to the bag to pick up the hat laying on the ground, saying “use your fingers to comb your hair.”  Bernie reached up and ran his fingers through his hair but he looked uncertain. He winced a few times as his fingers ran through knots and he had to wiggle his fingers sometimes to release hair from between his fingers that came away from his head. The finger combing helped some and his hair was relatively straight but it still looked a bit out of sorts. Jessica plopped the hat onto his head and told him to raise a leg. He tried to but he wasn’t used to his body’s balance and nearly fell over. “Put a hand on my shoulder to steady.” He did so and she pulled a boot onto his right leg. He frowned and said “no socks?” “I forgot them. Congrats. You get to experience having Jessica Nigri’s stinky feet at the end of the work day. I’m human.” He made a bit of a disgusted face but put down that leg and lifted his other for her to put the boot on.
Now fully in the costume he took a few tentative steps. “It feels really awkward to walk.” She had watched him closely and said “You’re walking like a guy. Look how far apart your legs are, you’re walking like a man just wrecked you. You look butch as hell.” He shuffled his feet to get them closer together and tried walking again. His hips had more movement when he walked with his feet closer together. “It feels even more awkward with my hips moving like that. It makes the shorts pull against my butt and my lower body moves differently. I’d rather not have to deal with a wedgie in your body” to emphasize he pulled on the leg of his shorts to get the seam out of his butt that was digging in slightly. She waved a hand at him dismissively. “Do whatever you want. As long as people think Jessica Nigri is on the show floor you can look like a raging lesbian for all I care. Don’t pick at my butt or touch anything else.” Bernie gave a mock salute “Yes ma’am.” Jessica looked down at herself and plucked at her shirt. “I’m hardly dressed for this but I’m not letting you go alone. Come on. We’re going to find that asshole after this and get him to switch us back.” She started leading the way towards the door and Bernie followed. I followed Bernie. He looked very uncomfortable. He walked awkwardly like he was fighting how his body moved and occasionally he would take weirdly lurching steps as he was trying to take longer strides than his now shorter legs could do.

They stepped through the door and I squeezed out after them before the door had shut. We were back in the convention hall where I had first seen Jessica. A guy in some anime costume noticed us come out the door and rushed over to us with his phone out. “Oh my god Jessica! I’m a huge fan of yours can I get a picture?” Jessica in Bernie’s body started to speak, forgetting that he wasn’t referring to her. He stepped up next to Bernie and placed a hand on Bernie’s waist. Bernie stiffened and looked uncomfortable with the intimate touch and having a guy taller than him holding him, but he forced a smile as the guy held out his phone and took a picture. I nearly laughed since the picture had Jessica’s body in it, but the smile and body language looked nothing like Jessica Nigri. He dropped his hand and looked at the picture then smiled at Bernie. “Love the costume. Thanks!” Bernie nodded and the guy left. Jessica waited for him to move away then said “You make my face look really weird smiling like that.” “I can’t choose how I smile. I don’t have your mannerisms or expressions. It’s going to be my smile on your face.” Jessica grunted and started leading again. “We have to make rounds through the hall. At 1 we have to be at the Riot booth for a costume contest. We get an hour break after that and we’ll try to find that asshole and get him to switch us back.” I followed them as they moved through the convention hall. Various people came and took pictures with Bernie and he remained very uncomfortable looking. Despite Jessica’s warning it seems like his shorts rode up a little and he would reach back and pull on them to try and ease the wedgie. I realized I should have given him a thong to mess with him more. After a few minutes of taking pictures Bernie placed a hand on his exposed belly. “I think my stomach just rumbled. Your body is hungry.” Jessica sighed and said “We’ll go to the food court.” She lead the way through halls and waved off people who wanted to take pictures. We arrived into a large cafeteria with various food places lining it. A lot of them were nonsense with jumbled names. Bernie saw one which was Mexican food and said “Oh I could go for some Mexican.” Jessica laughed and said “No you can’t. You’re in my body and my body doesn’t like Mexican food. That’s also an incredibly dumb idea to eat something greasy before a lot of walking and movement. That would mess up your stomach, trust me I know.” Bernie frowned and said “Okay fine. What do I eat then?” Jessica looked around and said “Wait here” before moving off towards some restaurant called “Xtuma”, there was some letter after the ‘a’ but it kept shifting and changing. Bernie plopped down into a seat and, after looking around, gazed down at his breasts. He frowned and lifted his butt off the chair and pulled at the legs of his shorts again and said “fuck these shorts. They ride up so much.” Jessica came back surprisingly fast and she was carrying a plate with a wrap of some type on it. She took a seat. “Here. Caesar wrap. Low calories and healthy. Also my body likes the taste of it.” Bernie frowned at it but picked it up and took a bite but he had a weird expression on his face. “It tastes good but I just realized I have your mouth. Chewing is really awkward with someone else’s teeth.” He bared his teeth as if for emphasis. “Your teeth are smaller than mine. I have to chew more. This is so gross. I can kinda taste the yogurt you had for breakfast still.” Jessica looked horrified and said “Ew stop talking. I don’t want to think about the gross realities of having someone else’s body.” Bernie obeyed and took more bites of his Caesar. It was kind of boring watching him eat and I woke up at some point during his meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton