Dream #17: Gemma Atkinson to octopus

This one is a big strange. This was a lucid dream where I became an octopus, it's one of the only dreams I've had where I started off female before turning into the animal as usually I just start as myself. It's a bit nasty but hey, it's hard to make turning into an octopus look good I imagine. This one is not recent, it's from an older DJ. 

------------

I heard someone shouting my name. I turned and saw my friend and he was holding his hands at his sides stiffly for some reason. [didn't write stuff here in my DJ for some reason, dream skips to me being Gemma] I was in my apartment and knew that my body was wrong. I decided to reality check even though I thought it would fail, I got lucid and checked out my body. I knew that if I focused on it too much i'd turn the dream sexual and not go for my goal. I stepped into the bathroom and pulled off all my clothes, looking at my body as little as possible but I still felt aroused from what I saw. I closed my eyes and knew that I had a big aquarium in the other room. I stepped in there and saw that the whole wall of my apartment was now an aquarium with an opening at the top and a step ladder to let you access the opening. I remembered the animorph books and held that archetype in my head. I saw in the tank was an octopus sitting on the bottom. I went to the top of the ladder and realized that it might be beyond my reach. I reached my hand into the water which felt warm and tried hard to touch it. I felt my hair hit the water because I was so bent over, my breasts were pressed against the glass. I finally managed to brush it with my fingers and I felt a tingle and I knew I could turn into it. The octopus felt kinda soft but bumpy and really slick feeling. I went into the bathroom and saw for some reason the mirror was fogged up. I used my shirt on the floor to wipe a big area so I could see myself and I felt the octopus form 

in my mind (it was kinda like having something on the tip of your tongue, just a feeling of something being 'right there'). I let it flow over my body. Knowing that the changes would start soon I decided to make the mirror a floor mirror since otherwise it would be hard to see. I pressed down on the counter-top with my hands and it started sinking into the floor and leaving mirror in it's place. It got low enough for me to just step on it and push it the rest of the way, I could see Gemma's entire body in the mirror. I focused on the lips between my legs a bit before reminding myself to stay away from sexual stuff. The dream helped me out with that since I saw circular red welts slowly appearing all over my limbs and torso. It looked like I had really bad chicken pox. I touched one but it didn't feel like anything, I may as well have been touching a freckle. I felt a chill down my spine and my skin started feeling cool. I touched a hand to my arm and immediately felt like gagging, my skin was slick and covered in something that felt slimy. I pulled my hand away and the mucus stuck to my hand and some strings of it stretched between my arm and my hand. Kept pulling to make them snap off. Looking in the mirror my entire skin had a shiny look to it and I felt like all my exposed skin had been dipped in mucus. I felt a light pressure around the sides and back of my head and looking my hair had all merged together and was a blonde piece pressed against the sides and back of my head. As i watched it sank away into nothing leaving my head bald (which Gemma can still make look decent) which combined with the strange red welts made me look like I had some strange condition. 

I felt a strong tingling sensation in my eyes which turned into a painful burning. My eyes started watering and I closed them and when the pain faded I opened them and saw my pupils were horizontal and long. It was incredibly creepy looking with Gemma's normal blue/green color around them. I could see the color fading and soon my eyes were white with only the black pupil. Any arousal at this point was gone. I felt my legs give out and I fell to the floor, thankfully it was softened a bit since her/my butt hadn't changed yet. I used my hands to push my back against the wall to support me. Tried to move a leg but I only had control over the muscle of my pelvis, I couldn't move any muscles below there. I saw the curves and definition of my legs fading away, my knees melted into my leg, my thighs started to drain of mass and my feet were pointed towards the mirror. Anything that differentiated my feet from my legs melted away, my leg went straight into a pointed foot. I watched and felt my toes lose any sense of separation as they all pressed together and the skin merged. I saw the tip of my foot shrink leaving my legs as straight bars coming out of my body ending in points. The shrinking of my thighs meant I had a straight view of my vagina in the mirror but it was far from arousing at this point. I felt a weird sloshing sensations. I felt a pinch in my legs and then I felt them go limp, no longer held straight by bone. I touched one and it was like grabbing flesh without bone. It was an incredibly unsettling and almost horrifying sensation to hold boneless flesh and to feel my legs in that state. I let my leg flop to the ground and felt my position moving. I was lowering to the ground a little as my butt deflated, as it deflated I realized I could no longer feel individual butt cheeks and that it had closed up back there. I thought of trying to squeeze the muscles but I couldn't, they were gone. I was able to watch as Gemma's great breasts melted into my chest, her pink nipples flattened and faded away as well. I looked like a nightmare creature now, an androgynous torso with arms and a feminine face, but with octopus eyes. My body started to take on a reddish tinge to it. My face went slack, I lost control of the muscles. I felt a quick tingle and all the hair remaining on my body fell out. I saw the shape of my head start to melt away and become circular, my awareness of my nose disappeared as that melted into my head. My vision shifted as my eyes changed shape and became circular. The strangest change of all was I saw my mouth close up (it had fallen open slightly when my face went slack) like in the matrix, my/her full lips became a single lip and then melted away. My awareness of my mouth was suddenly at the other end of my body where my vagina is/was, as if someone had just put my mouth between my legs. I looked in the mirror and Gemma's vagina had opened up slightly and taken on a white coloring, becoming my/the octopus's mouth. I tried to talk but I had no tongue or vocal chords to speak with. [There's a sentence here I can't read. Handwriting for this dream was pretty bad] I felt my arms drop to my side and my head also started to lower, realizing that my neck was going away, my head kept sinking until I could feel and see it was right on top of my torso. My arms and hands started to go through the same process as my legs, going completely stiff and any distinction between my hand and arm melting away, as well as any curves. My fingers melted together which made me feel helpless, I couldn't grab anything which was a vulnerable feeling. My fingertips, following my feet, also came to a point making my arms look like fleshy and stiff human-y tentacles. The bumps all over my body started to take on a white tinge against my reddish skin. I felt the same sensation in my arms and they lost their bones. I was able to shake it and it swung freely and bent in ways that definitely made it seem like a bag of flesh. I looked in the mirror and I looked like a faintly humanoid tentacle creature thing. That started to change as well, I was looking in the mirror and felt my 'arms' moving, the started to slide down my torso and having my sense of awareness move spatially was really disconcerting. They eventually hit the ground and were attached to where my hips used to be and where my 'legs' were. I could feel all 4 limbs now sticking out of that part of my body and I couldn't differentiate which used to be my legs and arms except where they were (the ones closest to the mirror were my old legs). There was a tickling sensation and I saw the white spots move so all of them were on the underside of my appendages, my body continued to change color, the red color lightening to an orangish shade the same as the octopus in the tank. The sensation of my vision changing without my body moving occurred against as my torso started to sink into the lower half of my body. I could feel my back sliding down the wall, without a neck I couldn't really control where my head was. It didn't sink all the way in yet, I was still able to see the mirror but I was nearly at the floor now with only the top of a torso sticking out of the bottom of my body. 

The only humanoid part left was my shoulders. Like turning on a light I was able to feel the muscles in my limbs again but it's hard to explain, I could bend them anywhere I wanted. Almost like having an infinite amount of joins in a limb and I could move any number of them I wanted at once. I lifted them and tried controlling them, they moved like tentacles. I had surprisingly dexterous control over them. I was able to trace the line between tiles on the floor. I used one to brush my remaining torso but there was no sensation, I could just feel pressure on my tentacle and torso. I saw that the white bumps on the bottom of them were becoming more pronounced and were lined up and down all 4 of them. I figured they were becoming my suction cups. 4 nubs appeared out of my skin and started growing, I felt my awareness expand and I was able to feel them like having new arms or legs. They continued to grow and took on the same shape as my other limbs, it's incredibly hard to explain what it's like to have more than 4 limbs. Its like trying to explain what having 2 arms is like to someone born with only one, you can only really say "you have another one of those", I had 4 more appendages I could feel and control. I felt my vision 'split' and I was seeing two different angles at once as my eyes moved apart. I wasn't able to see the mirror anymore and have a view of my shower on one side of the room and the door on the other side. I felt my awareness of my head expand as my torso started shrinking again, i lost awareness of my shoulders and my head felt bulbous and large. I could only feel my tentacles, mouth and head but they were in a weird configuration, having my awareness of my mouth at the bottom of my body while my awareness of my eyes were on the other end was really hard to adjust to. I wasn't able to do much since I couldn't walk. I messed around with controlling my tentacles some more and just chilled on the floor being an octopus before waking myself up and deciding i'd have to do it in an ocean or something next time so I could move around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton