Dream #18: Shailene Woodley/Kate Winslet/Jennifer Lawrence

So the premise for this dream was that myself and a dream character copy of myself would randomly transform into one of three people: Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet or Jennifer Lawrence. It's pretty long but it was a really fun request. It took me a while to figure out which I was becoming!

----------------------------------

Dream began with me playing Hearthstone on my computer. I was really confused since I couldn't remember getting into the match I was playing. I tried to think back to what I was doing before and realized that I should be sleeping and thus I was dreaming. Stabilized and recited my intention to myself.  I reminded myself of the rules of the universe I wanted to enter and hopped into a mirror. I popped out in a really nice and scenic park. The grass was vividly green and the sky was very blue and had lots of clouds. The colors seemed really vivid and added a nice feel to the environment. I was on the sidewalk which had some benches along the sides of it. I saw that a copy of me was sitting on the one closest to me, and he looked over after I arrived. I sat down next to him and he said "This is really weird to see another me, man. Which one of us is the dream character in this dream then?" I said "I'm the real one, but any copy of us would say the same thing." he laughed, it was weird to hear myself laugh from 3rd person, and said "Yeah true. I'm positive i'm real too but who knows. I guess we'll find out when we wake up see who we remember being in the dream. This place is really damn peaceful, should come here in dreams more often." I looked around a bit more and took stock of myself and him. I was wearing a red shirt that had no logo, and basketball shorts that had silver stripe along each leg, along with a pair of toe-thong sandles. He was wearing the same thing as me. I commented "These clothes are pretty comfy. I like this dream so far." "Right? I was going to say we should probably wear different clothes but eh who cares. If we just chill and chat though we'll never do what we planned" he continued "I wasn't sure how we were going to figure out who should control the dream but I think the universe we went into will just do it for us. We know that something will get us changing so I guess we should just find what that is." I stood up and said "Yeah, we should just look around I think." we started walking down the path and came across a generic looking fountain. We walked up to it and I said "Well that's nice. The dream has us covered." "I wonder who we'll end up as. This'll be weird." we both cupped a bit of water, he said "Geronimo, I guess" and drank, I did the same. The water tasted borderline nasty. It reminded me of the smell of burnt hair if it was put into taste form mixed with citrus. 

          I Looked up at my DC and he was making a disgusted face and said "Fuck you dream, that was really nasty. Mine tasted like chalky tequila. What about you?" "Citrusy burned hair. Any idea who that means i'll become?" "No idea man, god that aftertaste is fucked. Last time we let the dream decide, thank god we never puke or i'd probably have done so already." I felt the same way. The taste felt like it sank into my tongue and was making me slightly nauseous. I felt myself start to feel a little flushed and I said "I think it's starting? I don't feel right. I'm pretty excited to see who I will be, though. Let me know if you see a change before me." "Sure thing." I was studying my clone carefully and I noticed his hair was subtly different, it was a little longer and it was hanging a little differently on his head "Your hair is changing a little. It's still brown though so not enough to tell yet." he ran a hand over his head and said "Yeah yours is a little longer, I think thinner too? It kinda looks like a very short girl's haircut because the different texture." I could feel my scalp tingling a little, I ran a hand over my head and there was a bit more hair in between my fingers, and it felt a lot finer and softer. "Even if it's on my head I love feeling girl's hair. It's so much nicer." my dc laughed and said "That's kinda creepy sounding, but yeah I agree. This anticipation is killing me though. I want to know who i'm becoming." Still watching him I responded with "I dunno, not having any idea of what the changes are doing is kinda interesting. Want to keep it hidden for a bit? We can see how long it takes for the other to realize who they're turning into" "Sure. I can't tell if i'm feeling more nervous or excited, becoming someone else is always so interesting but also kinda scary in a weird way." I laughed and said "Yeah" I was watching his hair closely and it was still growing out a little, but I also saw that only the roots were remaining dark brown, and the rest of his hair was a lighter pitch. Not being sure, I said "We went with brown haired hunger games Jennifer Lawrence, right?" he said "Yeah, Jennifer has the darkest hair I think, Shailene has like a sandy or lighter brown and Kate is blonde." "Thought so." Seeing his hair become lighter I knew he was either becoming Shailene or Kate. I asked "Is my hair any lighter?" he did an exaggerated movement of looking at my hair and put on a slight surprised look to mess with me before saying "We're keeping it a secret, I think I know who you're becoming though." I ran a hand through my hair again hoping that it would somehow clue me in, but my hair was just a bit longer. I could feel it was long enough that it now fell against the top of my fingers when running my hand through it. 


       My dc said "I don't know about you, but I think i'm changing in other places. My sandles are loose and my shirt feels a little bigger on me." I took note of myself and shook a foot, my sandles slid around like my feet had shrunk a little. My shirt felt fine, but I could feel that my basketball shorts were a slight bit baggier on me. I looked back up at him and said "Well we're both shrinking I guess. All 3 of them are smaller than us though so it'll end up being how much we shrink rather than if we shrink. They're all similar heights too so I guess it comes down to their builds that will be the determining factor." he grunted in agreement and said "I'd guess that Shailene is the 
most slender, and Kate is the most curvy." "Yeah. It'll be interesting. I do feel better at least, don't feel nauseous from the water anymore. I can still taste that burnt hair flavor on my tongue though." he said "Hm? Yeah. I guess that's that, though." I looked up at him and he had his hands pressed against his chest and said "I have little man boobs now. Can tell there's still some hair on my chest, that'd be quite a look." "Nothing hotter than a woman with some chest hair." I touched my chest and could feel here was a slight squish under my palms. There was no sensitivity change so they were little more than man boobs at this point, but I knew they were the foundation of what would be Jennifer's or Shailene's breasts. I also was aware that there was a slightly funny feeling in my crotch. I copped a feel down there but couldn't really tell any difference through shorts and briefs. He noticed me and said "Yeah I feel it too. Not sure i'd be comfortable comparing penises with my doppelganger to see if it's changed any though" and laughed. I continued to take inventory of my body but with changes moving slowly it was hard to perceive subtle changes. I put a foot on the rim of the fountain and pulled back my shorts and briefs to see my thigh and saw it was a little softer and the pigment was different. My leg as a whole was a bit less hairy. I remarked "Well whoever i'm becoming at least doesn't have my horrible farmer's tan." he said "Yeah mn, that was one white-ass thigh. You can put your shorts back down now, your leg hasn't changed enough to where that's a good look on us." I complied and checked out my DC to see how he was doing. His hair had continued to shift shades and the body of the hair had passed light brown and was approaching blonde, while the roots remained brown. He was definitely becoming Kate. Now that I knew for sure, I could make out some other signs of who he was becoming. His face looked a little older than normal, not old but he had an older look to him now. His chest also seemed to be growing at a larger rate than mine, I could see his shirt being pressed out slightly by his growing chest while mine was still very small. He stepped up to me and leaned in to look into my eyes, which made me aware that he was ever so slightly shorter than me, an almost imperceptible difference in height. I could see his eyes looked a bit different in color but still close to mine, as Kate and I have similar eye color. He leaned back and said "Your eyes have changed color. They're actually kinda pretty now." it felt weird to hear that and to know I was now looking out of someone else's eyes, it's always a really strange feeling. "Thanks? That's hard to respond to haha" looking around I felt like my eyes and their shape felt a little different, and that the world looked subtly different as a result but it was not apparent enough to be able to put into words. 


        I felt a tickle on my ear and brushed at it, now finding out that my hair now reached my ears in length. I resisted the urge to spoil who I was becoming by looking at my hair and it's color, and instead brushed it behind my ears though it wasn't long enough to really be held in place well. I saw my DC do the same. He said "That took some willpower. Whoever it is i'm becoming though is not as athletic as us. I don't feel like I could match my usual pace or distance running, but I don't know how I know that. Overall I just feel less in shape." I tried to consider what he said but I still felt like I could run fine. I jumped a few times and ran in place to see if it helped give me an idea, I said "I dunno I feel weaker strength wise but I still feel like i'm in good shape." he shrugged and went back to looking over his body. He turned his torso to try to look at his behind and felt it, before turning back and saying "I think I can rule out Shailene. I already have some junk in the trunk which fits Jennifer better, Kate too but I don't think I can be Kate since to me you're the DC." Not wanting to give it away, I just shrugged a shoulder and said "Dunno, not gonna confirm one way or another." Now being curious though I felt my own backside and it definitely was more shapely and feminine. "My butt feels pretty tight but it's definitely becoming more like a girl's. Briefs was a bad idea for us to wear, though. I have no idea how they'll fit by the end of the changes." He pulled out his waistband and let the band snap back to his waist, saying "Yeah these suck. They're already pretty uncomfortable on me. Your changes seem to be more focused on your face and head right now rather than your body so you don't have to deal with this yet." My eyebrows lifted in surprise since I hadn't been paying much attention to the strange feelings in my face. I felt my face and I could feel differences but it was hard to form them into any image. My nose felt a little smaller and differently shaped, my eyebrows were thinner and a little further apart, I gently ran a finger across my lips and could feel they were softer and my face was completely smooth. Running a finger along my jaw it was really weird to not feel a beard or any stubble, and my jaw also felt smaller and a softer cut. I remembered the taste on my tongue and became aware that my mouth probably had changed as well. I ran my tongue along my teeth and they felt strange and differently shaped, which was a mix of interesting and disgusting. My canines felt a little smaller but more pointed. I said "I have her saliva and teeth in my mouth now, I can never figure out if that's disgusting or interesting -- it's really bizarre either way." I noticed my tongue was also smaller since I could no longer touch my nose with it. My dc commented with "You look pretty goofy softly touching your face and then trying to touch your nose with your tongue. Your face seems completely changed too which makes it not only sillier, but also more cute." "Pft, fuck you. I miss my beard." Now focusing on my face I was aware of how different it felt to use. When I laughed my eyes seemed to squint a little more due to my higher cheekbones, my face didn't even laugh the same. My cheeks also felt a bit more full when I talked and my face moved, since my face was softer and more feminine. "If only my voice changed too, that would be an easy identifier. I think the dream is trying to drag those changes out since we'd prefer it that way, as frustrating as it is." He looked up from examining his body and said "Yeah, I still don't have any idea who i'm becoming. Soon though I think we'll figure it out, we're getting into the major changes soon." 


       Doing another check on my important bits, I cupped my crotch again and found that work had been done down there. There was not a lot to grab anymore, it was definitely a ton smaller and it felt lower on my body. I saw that my chest had pushed out a bit more, and reaching a hand up my shirt my chest and stomach were now hairless and smooth. The changes, now being done with my head for the most part (except for my hair, which was brushing against my cheeks and neck now -- I hate having long hair) I focused on my body. My shirt was a little loose on me, feeling a couple sizes too big, and my basketball shorts also were ill fitting. My hips gaining a little bit of shape along with my ass was helping keep them up, but my legs, despite becoming softer and more shapely, still were smaller overall and were engulfed by the size. I also seemed to have shrunk some as they were a bit below my knees now where they usually hung to the middle of my knees. I felt my chest again and there was definitely more sensitivity now, along with them gaining some size and shape. My dc saw me doing this and said "Yeah mine moved past 'man boob' into 'actual boob' territory a while ago. God I feel so weird. I wouldn't be mistaken for a guy anymore." His body was a bit hidden by his clothes, but his shape was definitely feminine. His chest was pushing out his shirt and his shorts definitely had a bit of a curve to them due to his larger behind. He lifted his hands to his chest and started to play with them and mess around some. While still cupping them he said "I mean this might just be how Jennifer's body is, but these things definitely have a little sag to them. I think i'm turning into Kate, these don't feel perky enough to be 25 year old or whatever boobs." he dropped his hands, his boobs falling back into place, and said "Am I allowed to confirm once I think i've figured it out? You can say if i'm right or I can check my hair or something." he seemed pretty sure so I said "Yeah, you're turning into Kate. Your hair started becoming blonde really early on, and your face looks older." he pulled a strand in front of his eye and saw it was blonde. "Damn, yeah, well that means you know you're either Shailene or Jennifer. Your face and eyes are completely changed so it's pretty easy to figure out for anyone looking at you haha. Your body is changing so that sh" he coughed and rubbed at his throat, and said "it feels like I have a frog in my throat." His voice was a lot higher pitched now and he said "Holy shit I sound like an american Kate Winslet, that's really weird." he tried to clear his throat, which also sounded more female, and he said "Damn that's annoying, doesn't feel right. All 3 of the people have pretty unique voices so if yours changes soon you'll easily know who you are." having watched him closely while he was talking, I could see his face had taken on more changes. His nose had an ever-so-slight hook to it at the end like Kate did, and his mouth seemed to have become a little wider, along with his lashes being darker. His adam's apple was also gone, though I didn't notice when it went away since it was still there before he coughed. I felt a sharp pressure in my crotch and felt down below again. My penis was completely gone, and feeling lower between my legs I could feel a slit were my new equipment was. Looking away from his changes, I did another pass on my body. My feet were much smaller and more feminine now, my sandels now were big enough to where they'd be all but useless to my new feet. I kicked them off and one landed in the fountain, which my DC commented "Well that won't make it taste any better." My legs and thighs were much more feminine, putting my foot back on the fountain made me aware that I was a little shorter than before, I pulled back my shorts and briefs again to show my full leg and it was a slightly more tan shade overall and much more shapely. My thigh was more full and I ran a hand along my leg and it felt soft and smooth, my calf had good definition to it as well even though it felt smaller than my usually fairly built calf. 

    My DC watched intently and said "Well that's a much nicer sight. You have some nice legs, your knees are cute." ignoring him trying to mess with me (since that's how i'd mess with me by making me uncomfortable) i lowered my leg and moved on to other parts of my body. My butt was still pretty small and tight, but definitely was very much a girl's ass. I gave it a feel and it felt shapely and nice, and my hips were slightly wider and more padded. Both hands still on my behind, I looked up at my DC and said "I'm pretty sure i'm becoming Shailene. My 
lower body is too slim to be Jennifer's after so much time changing." I pulled a strand of hair in front of me, which was now down to the upper middle of my back, and saw that it was a golden brown. "Ha, yup, definitely Shailene. No wonder my tits aren't growing as dramatically as your's." I looked up and pointedly directed my gaze at his very noticeable chest, he said "Hey, fuck you. Just means I have more to play with. But yeah, you're turning into Shailene. You even have that little orange part around your pupils. Dreams are crazy vivid sometimes. I'm glad your face changed first, gave me something pretty to look at" I felt a really strong dry/itchy feeling in my throat which interrupted my response and made me cough. The feeling faded mostly but there was still a very slight scratchy feeling, I said "God that was unpleasant." my voice was now higher pitched and had Shailene's slightly raspy sound, which felt weird to talk with. "Whoa that's weird. It's weird to enjoy listening to myself speak so much." he laughed and said "Yeah, tell me about it. Your voice is pretty hot, mine sounds kinda generic without a british accent." 

        Wanting to continue my inspection with the knowledge that I was definitely becoming Shailene I moved my hands up my body and felt that there was a slight arch to my back due to my more curvy behind, though not a significant one. My waist felt smaller, I stuck my arms up my shirt and felt my breasts, which were small but still a pleasant handful, and perky. The new sensitivity also felt really nice. Sticking my arms in my shirt lifted it and exposed my belly, which I saw had a little curve to it but not pudgy at all. My belly button looked different, which always an oddity. My DC commented "Nice belly. You could wait until we're done changing to give me a show, though I think we're mostly done." extracting my arms, I looked up at him and saw he was almost fully Kate, though dressed poorly. His hair was weirdly in a ponytail, which I had not noticed but it made sense since I hadn't really seen his hair grow much. His face looked fully like hers, which was an indicator he had gained 10+ years. His shirt was pushed out by fairly large breasts and despite their looseness I could make out the curves of his lower body in the basketball shorts. I said to him "You're not to bad yourself haha" which in Shailene's voice my laugh came out more as an airy giggle. I walked up to him and used my hand to measure the top of his head and where it came to on me, it was only a little under the top of my head. I said "I'm an inch or 2 taller than you. You're pretty much a midget now." Both of us were fully changed now I think. Shailene's hair, now at full length, was falling into my eyes and face I ran a hand through it to push it back but didn't tuck the sides behind my ears and instead let it frame my face. I noticed that having hair covering my ears actually creates a slightly warmer feeling for my ears (random note). He watched this and said "When your hair was in your face you looked exactly like that picture we memorized for this dream. You should do a ponytail like me." I laughed and said "Nah, I do want to see your body a bit better though. Shailene is really slender so getting to play with your curves some would be fun." he was looking into my eyes and said "Ah, so that's where we're going. The sexy part of the dream has arrived." He gripped the bottom of his shirt and started to pull it over his head, which hit a slightly amusing roadblock as it got caught on his ponytail. Once it was off, though, I got to see the girls in all their glory. He was right in that they had a little sag to them, but they were still well shaped and a good size. He looked down and cupped them and played with them a little, saying "Not bad. Kate wasn't a bad choice after all." Him playing with his chest but also wearing ill fitting basketball shorts was quite a look. He looked up at me and said "Alright, your turn. Let's see if you even have boobs." I took off my shirt, again being reminded that I hated having long hair as it got messed up and in my face after taking it off, and felt weirdly exposed. I looked down and saw that my breasts were probably a B cup, and quite perky. There were a few freckles on the top of them. I could see them rise and fall slightly as I breathed, I looked back up at my DC and he was quite forwardly staring straight at them. "She's quite a slim girl. Nothing wrong with smaller boobs, though." I squeezed and played with them a bit, and found that they were quite sensitive as running a finger along my nipple caused a shock in my body and made me breathe a bit faster. Tearing myself away from them, I asked "Should we go all the way and take off the shorts as well?" he said 

   "Might as well. Not gonna lie, I want to see both of us naked." agreeing with him, I allowed him to go first again. He pulled down the shorts and kicked them away, which left him in very ill fitting briefs. They were definitely not meant for a form like Kate's, her hips and butt stretching them weirdly while they sagged in the crotch. Turned around and pulled those off as well, which gave me a view of his ass. It, like her chest, had good shape to it despite some flaws from age. There was a slight amount of cellulite and sag, but still had good shapeliness. He straightened and turned back around, giving a full view of his lower body. His hips had beautiful curve to them and there was a triangle of brown hair at his crotch above his new privates. He was looking down at himself and said "You know, I gotta give it to her. She's still rocking it." Not disagreeing, I said "Alright, my turn then." my basketball shorts easily slipped down my body, not being held up as well by my slimmer hips as my DC's was, and was left in my briefs. They fit a bit better, hugging the more slender curves of Shailene's lower body better though still sagging in the crotch. I pulled them off and was immediately presented with the fact that she was clean shaven. I resisted exploring that part more and instead inspected the rest of my lower body. My hips, while slim, still had a nice curve to it which accented my tight but curvy behind. All in all she had a slender but athletic body and build. I ran my hands over my butt again and felt it's softness and pleasant curves. I looked at my DC and saw him checking me out, he said "Yup, Shailene is rocking it too. 20 years or something between our bodies and we both look pretty fucking good" I was feeling weirdly self conscious at this point since I had rarely actually stood nude in front of another person, even if it was a copy of myself, in a dream. It wasn't my body, but I felt fairly exposed standing in the buff in Shailene's form. My DC said "Damn, I wish I could bang you. Can't do much in this body." I laughed and said "Yeah, I know." I asked him "Mind if I cop a feel on you?" he responded with something but the dream ended before anything really happened, unfortunately. 

Comments

  1. are you still taking requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Best way to submit one is to email me at dreamingrequest@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton