What's happening now?

Hey all,

At the moment I don't have any plans to update this blog with more dreams. The Sarah Hyland one I posted was a private request from someone, I figured I should throw it on the blog before this post. Due to the time investment with these I prefer doing them one on one and having some more communication with the person requesting stuff. I may update this blog in the future with dreams I've done, but at the moment I'm mostly doing requests via email. If anyone would like me to do a dream for them or have a request just email me at dreamingrequest@gmail.com and i'll give it a go, i'll never charge for doing one. It just ends up being much more satisfying when I can get feedback from the person and what they'd like or their thoughts on the dream. To anyone interested in learning to do what I do, I suggest reading "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton