Dream #16 "Sarah Hyland"

I was swimming in a pool for some odd reason. It looked like my parent's house but now with a large pool patio attached. I saw family members standing around and talking and relaxing, a few of my cousins and my brother were in the pool with me. It took me a moment to realize but I figured out I was dreaming. I lifted myself out of the pool and went into the bathroom. The bathroom was tiny, I would touch both walls if I held out my arms. It didn't have anything except a toilet and sink on opposite ends, with a mirror above the sink. I saw instead of a bar of soap on the sink there was a syringe with a golden liquid in it. I figured the syringe was for my transformation. I wasn't sure how to inject myself so I just kinda poked myself in the leg with it and pressed on the stopper, there was a weird faint gurgling noise I could feel in my throat as I injected myself. I pulled the shot out of my leg and saw that the small prick immediately closed up. I made a note to check myself out in the mirror before the changes got started. Looking at myself, I had my usual hair style but blonde rather than my usual hair color and I was clean shaven. I was startled out of my inspection when my swim trunks suddenly grew very tight on me, I looked down at them and they were skin tight and looked like briefs now. The design on them faded away and I saw it begin to take on a pink shade. It continued to become more pink and I felt everything below the top of my legs detach, leaving me with the shape of a bikini on my lower body. There was a peculiar brushing sensation as the material that had detached suddenly shot up my body and attached itself to my chest, stretching out and taking on the shape of a bikini top. I was now completely wearing a small pink bikini, but still being completely male I looked ridiculous. 

The first change I felt was one that surprised me, I felt a ache all over my body and then the room felt like it was growing, which is always disorienting. My legs shrunk a bit, but a lot of the loss in size came from my torso which shrunk drastically, leaving me feeling way out of proportion. I could tell I was super short, as even standing on my toes I couldn't get the same view of the mirror, but the ratio of my legs to torso being so changed gave the illusion that my legs were still just as long, but there was so much less torso to even sense. My body shape continues to change as I feel my hips grow wider, but not by much, giving my lower body a rounded and feminine shape, but one that's slender. The feeling of my hips changing changes my posture, though it's hard to exactly say how. I just noted that my posture felt more feminine. The very subtle increased feeling of weight on my hips contributes perhaps? I strain to look at my butt and see that even though it hasn't changed the change in my lower body has inadvertently given it a more female look. I feel strong pressure on both sides of my upper arms and then hear a crunch and I feel my arms suddenly move closer to my body as my shoulders shrink, I look at my right shoulder and see it's lost most of it's muscle and is very dainty and slim. I feel a pain in my jaw and around the bones of my face as I feel changes happen there, my head as a whole becomes more rounded and small, which gives me a sense of vertigo as my head shrinks. I can feel that my head shape is more round, and stuff like my jaw more slim and less defined. I look in the mirror and my face is still my own, but on a different head which makes it look quite strange. It looked like a girl's head with a guy's face. I see that begin to change as my eyebrows completely fall out, leaving me looking like Voldemort. That only lasts for a moment thankfully before i see small brown pricks on my skin which then grow longer and form into my new eyebrows. I wiggle them up and down and see that they're a bit different from my regular eyebrows, and definitely ones that are maintained. I can see the defined lines of where Sarah plucked and shaped them into their shape. I feel like my nose is forced upwards as it tilts up slightly and grows smaller, my nostrils now facing a little more outward than normal. I see tiny spots of brown appear in my eyes, floating around. As i watch more bubble into existence until the brown dots start to overtake the blue, this keeps happening until my eyes are completely brown, though I can see some flecks of a lighter tan in my/Sarah's eye color, which i think looks nice. I make a approving face and say "Huh, i have nice eyes. Thanks Sarah." I see my pupils grow a little bigger, and I feel a weird and subtle shift in my vision as my eyes overall grew bigger. My face continues to change as my cheeks puff up a little bit, giving me Sarah's cute look, and my lips grow and become more full. I can see I have her face completely now, I make a few faces and laugh seeing her face doing silly stuff. The changes move again to my lower body, there was a pain in my lower back as it curved into a more feminine shape, forcing my butt into a more prominent position. I felt my butt grow as well, filling out and taking on a curvy shape. This caused my bikini bottom to jut out and I could feel my butt partially hanging out of it, knowing that if I saw a girl with the same look it'd look very hot. I twisted my body and looked back, seeing a well rounded butt with the bikini only covering part of it. It was strange seeing and feeling the curve of my lower body and that i now had a little bubble butt. Staying near my lower body, I feel myself get an erection, which is quite painful while wearing a bikini, but the pain starts to ebb away as I see my penis growing smaller and smaller. Once it almost shrank away I felt a sensation like it was being forced flat against my crotch and then it began to dig into my skin, forming into a a very female organ. My bikini now looked very natural on my lower body, no longer having anything down there to stop it from laying against my flat crotch. I slipped a hand in and felt a slight amount of stubble but was otherwise clean shaven, I brushed against the lips of my new womanhood and felt a bit of arousal rise, but the changes began again before I could do anything.

I saw my chest grow completely flat, almost like a child with no muscle or anything, before it filled out again a little and then began to form breasts. Under the material of my bikini I could see my nipples harden and expand a bit, though remaining smaller than i expected, but they became a bit more pointed. It felt like my skin was being stretched, and then my chest started to rapidly swell. It didn't take very long, but I now had breasts pushing out my bikini top. My stomach changed as well, growing flat and losing any hair. My belly button shrunk and became smaller and very circular. I noticed that my skin had not changed yet so my new belly and breasts still had a bit of a coarse feel to them. As if on queue I felt a light tingle all over my body and my sensitivity increase. I ran a finger across my belly and I could feel it more acutely than normal, and it also felt smoother and softer under my finger. My legs and arms started to change at the same time. I could feel my arms and legs growing weaker, but while my arms became more slender and small, my legs and thighs gained some fullness and became a little more curvy. I tried to flex but found it really hard to do with my new arms, I remember commenting that I wouldn't be able to punch my way out of a paper bag now. The next change was my throat which I felt felt get a little longer, and there was a alarming crunch and then my adam's apple flattened and sank away. I said "Do i have her voice now?" and heard her high pitched and clear voice come out, though more monotone than it usually sounds when she's controlling it. I felt a warmth on my scalp and saw in the mirror that brown strands of hair were appearing among the blonde and it had grown out a little giving me a tomboyish look due to my shorter hair. As i watched brown hairs blinked into being, and the hair continued to creep down my head. There was a knock at the door and turning my head to it there was hair swish, which is out of the norm for me. I heard my cousin say "Are you all right? You've been in there for a while." I thought to say something but my voice might confuse them. I tried to speak in a low voice and said "I'm fine" but it came out sounding like a girl trying to mimic a guy's voice. I heard my cousin's voice say "There's a girl in there?" My hair continued to grow, now reaching the bottom of my face, but I knew I should probably hurry it along so I can leave the bathroom. I gripped as much as I could in my hands, my new hair feeling soft and smooth in my hands, and pulled. It hurt a lot to do, but I could feel I wasn't pulling it out of my head but instead was making it longer. I continued to pull until there was no more to give and let go, my hair was now down to my chest and back. A few hairs had come loose from the pulling, I picked one up. It was weird to know that this long brown hair was mine. I stepped out of the bathroom and right away I realized how small I was. I felt small, sure, but even other girls were taller than me now. My mom was near the door when I stepped out and she saw me stepping out, her eyes going wide. She's only 5'8 or so, but I had to look up at her and she said "Uhh who are you?" I flicked my hair and tried to use some attitude that Sarah always has when playing Haley "[censored] invited me". My brother who was toweling off looked me over and said "You look like that girl from Modern Family" I laughed and said "I get that a lot" 

I remembered that it had been suggested I strip and mess around while nude. I reached behind my back and released the knot on my bikini top, doing the same for the bikini bottom knot at my hip. I felt both fall away, and I felt a bit of regret since I felt very vulnerable and exposed in her tiny body, but I jumped in the air and cheered saying "Skinny dipping party!" parts jiggled upon landing. I padded my way over to the pool, seeing that everyone was watching me, the men seemed to be mostly checking me out and drinking it in while the women seemed angry or surprised. I jumped into the pool and felt the lukewarm water flow past my new ladybits and breasts. My breasts, unconstrained, floated and bobbed in the water. The water flowing past every curve and contour of my body gave me a very strong awareness of my new shape. I grabbed one breast, feeling how soft it was. I continued to play with it while i resurfaced and smiled to the people still on the patio, all of whom were watching me. I tried to make a pouting face and said "No one is going to join me?" I saw that quite a few of the women were about to give me a piece of their mind, if not physically force me to leave. Not wanting to deal with that, and knowing that time was short, i ended the dream there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton