Dream #15 "Sofia Vergara"

MILD at 5:47, as I had woken up due to cat. Was quite tired so fell asleep very fast, realized I was sitting in engineering lab. I had a circuit wired in front of me, as well as a capacitor that supposedly had a capacitance of "4 super farads", my professor was solving a nonsensical differential equation on the board. I left the room and knew that upon walking out the door I would be at my house. For some reason I ended up at my parent's home/my childhood home rather than at my house. I walk in and immediately I hear my parents call my name. "Come sit down! We have a special guest." I walk into the living room and see that my parents are sitting, and Sofia Vergara is sitting on the couch in a dress. The dress displays her chest quite prominently, she looks over as I walk in and says "Oh you must be the son they told me about! It's so nice to meet you!" in her strong accent. I slip off my shoes and socks, and tuck a sock into my pocket knowing i'll need it later. My mom then says "We're getting dinner ready. Would you like to show Ms. Vergara around the house? That way you two can introduce yourselves." Sofia follows me out of the room after saying "That sounds like a great idea!" I reach 
the hallway and reach into my parent's room and grab the medallion hanging from the handle. She speaks from behind me "What is that? That's quite a nice necklace." I wink and tell her i'll show her a magic trick with it later. We walk around the house for a few minutes, and I make up some stories about thinks we come across in order to keep her entertained. We reach the end of the hall where my and my brother's rooms face each other. I bring her into my brother's room and pull out the medallion and my sock. "Read to see a magic trick? So the myth is that if you touch this medallion you'll start to see someone in the mirror. It actually worked for me once." she laughs and says "Is that so? I love spooky stuff and it's the time of year for it! Want to try?" I smile and say "Haha sure, here take this." I hold it by the chain and drop it into her hand. I pull the sock out of my pocket and say "Here, can you clean it off real fast? This is a clean sock, I promise" I hand it to her and she immediately drops the medallion with a small gasp, "It shocked me! That's not a very good magic trick." I pick it up and apologize, saying "Sorry, it must be the dry season." While holding the medallion I pinch the sleeve of her dress, as if to feel it, and say "You dress right for the weather. It's quite hot today." I feel a shock travel from the hand  holding the medallion into the rest of my body which feels some slight pinpricks. 

Debating whether I should go into a different room to transform, I decide to just transform in the same room as her. I ask her if she's ready and shut the door, she looks a little worried briefly at being closed in a room with a guy she just met, but I walk over and we both look into the mirror. I'm wearing a tank top like i'd jog or do yard work in, along with a pair of boxers. I find my clothing quite weird, but no one else seemed to. She looks over and says "How long does it take? We don't have to turn down the lights?" I shrug and say "Well it's just a myth, but we'll wait a few minutes to see if anything happens. I did it with the lights on last time." my mouth felt weird when saying that, though, so I try to discreetly inspect my mouth in the mirror. It seems like my mouth is a little wider than usual, and my lips a little bigger. It wasn't enough to where people would notice without close inspection, but it made talking feel slightly off compared to normal. I can't help but look over at her reflection and how great she looks in the dress. It's kinda freaky knowing that i'll be the one sporting her assets soon enough. It makes me recall that part of the request is to explore her body, so I should have transformed in a different room. I decide that i'll move somewhere private later on in the transformation. The next thing I notice is that my facial features look slightly different. I look almost like a mixed white/hispanic version of myself, I could pass as a cousin of Sofia's. Knowing that the changes are definitely becoming noticeable I look over at Sofia and her changes reflect mine. She looks like she could be my cousin. She also is quite aware of her changes and is staring wide eyed at her reflection. "What is happening? Is this the magic trick? Is this like a fun house where our reflections change?" I say that it's similar to what happened last time, hoping that she won't freak out quite yet. Looking closely at her face I see specifically that her eyebrows have become a bit thicker, her nose has changed shape a bit, her eyes shape has changed a bit but it's hard to pinpoint how specifically. There's some other changes in her face, but many of the subtle ones are hard to pinpoint. I look back over to my reflection and my changes are the opposite of hers, my eyebrows have become thinner and more sculpted, my eyes a bit different. I also saw that my eyes, on top of the shape itself changing, the color had darkened a bit. They were more brown than usual. Along with this my skin had taken on a nice tanned color. I looked at my legs, as my boxers didn't cover my entire thigh, and I seemed to have changed skin color everywhere. Sofia's skin, opposite of mine, had become paler. My throat started to feel very scratchy and dry, like that feeling when you are very, very thirsty. I knew that if I tried to speak my voice would be a little raspy, I saw Sofia swallowing and making a face, trying to get some moisture into her throat, I said "Well that's an uncomfortable feeling." my voice sounded higher pitched. It felt like I was being forced to speak at the highest pitch I could manage, which is normally not very high as I have a deep voice. The pitch I talked with at that moment was higher than anything I could normally manage. I coughed as the feeling of scratchiness increased. She looked to be in almost pain and said "What is happening?" what I gained in pitch she lost, she sounded like she was trying to do a deep voice, though still with her accent. I just said "Like I said, it's dry weather." which sounded like a hilariously bad excuse to me and almost made me laugh. I saw that the changes in our faces were almost done, I looked like I completely had her face. My mouth felt wider than usual and my lips bigger, like they were swollen. My eyes were pure brown now, and my eyebrows had finished changing. I also had her higher cheekbones which felt a little strange and changed how my face felt when resting (hard to describe, almost felt like I was making a face even when I wasn't). I also felt a quick ache in my teeth, and ran my tongue along them. I felt surprised and disgusted as I was aware that I now had her teeth. It's always really weird to feel someone else's teeth in your mouth.

She gasped and said "Oh my god I have your face!" which, upon looking over, looked really weird. It was still her very curvy body but with my very male face. More importantly, though, was that her accent was gone. She took notice of that as well and said "What the hell? I sound different." the lack of accent combined with her deeper voice made her sound close to my voice, though not quite the same pitch yet. Fearing what i'd sound like, I said "That must mean I sound different too." which felt really weird to say. Not only was my voice higher pitch, but it felt like my mouth wouldn't work in the way I wanted and instead every work came out in a strong accent. It was a bizarre feeling, I couldn't quite say words in the non-accented way I wanted. The dry feeling died down from my throat, which was quite a relief, which I assumed meant the pitch changes were over. So I fully had her voice 
and face. The next change was one that I missed and she pointed out, "Your hair is different." I looked closely and my hair had gotten a little longer and had a different texture to it. I generally have a very short trim on my hair, but my hair is a bit coarse. My hair had thinned became softer and grown out a bit, it gave me a short pixie cut looking hairstyle. Sofia's hair was long so it was hard to see the equivalent changes for her. I ran my 
hand over my head and it felt really strange having such thin and soft hair. She noticed me doing that and said "I don't know how it's happening, but I think we're turning into each other. Is that medallion actually magic?" she was surprisingly calm, I responded with "It looks that way. This is so strange." again annoyed/surprised by my accent and how weird it felt to talk with it. 

The changes seemed to just be following a progression down our bodies, so I knew it was almost time for the chest. My shoulders started to deeply ache in the muscles. It felt like my awareness of my shoulders shrunk and I saw in the mirror that they were now less broad. I then felt a burning in my chest muscles and knew it had begun. I saw Sofia's eyes go wide as she realized what was about to happen. She grabbed her chest and said "No! This is fucked up. Make this stop, I don't want you to have my boobs!" I could only frown at her in her face and say "Sorry, I can't make it stop. It's not like I want to have your chest, those things are huge." as if on cue, as I watched she dropped her hands and the dress was ever so slightly looser. She looked down and quietly said "Oh please no" I felt a slight warm sensation on my chest and my tank top, which was previously laying flat against my torso, was pushed out by a couple of small bumps. Splitting my attention between her and my chest it was like watching her age in reverse as her chest became smaller and smaller, and the dress began to sag with nothing to fill it. My tank top began to stretch as the warmth continued to pulsate on my chest and I felt like someone was adding a small amount of weight each second to my chest. My tank top was stretched, and my new breasts were pushing tight against it, I could easily see the outline of my new larger and darker areolas through the thin fabric, it was quite uncomfortable. I began to shift how I stood as the weight was not insignificant and was pulling me forward. Sofia's breasts had almost shrunk to nothing and she was pressing her 
hands against her chest in disbelief, all the while staring at my chest. The changes finishes and I now had 2 very large breasts straining against my tank top, hiding nothing to the imagination through the thin fabric. I grabbed them in my hands and they felt amazing. I had to resist playing with them more, as Sofia was watching. They definitely were heavy, though. It brought to mind when people talked about well endowed girls having back  problems eventually. The changes did not waste a minute and continued down our torsos. My sides ached and pulled in to give me a smaller waist, while hers filled out. I felt the changes reach my lower body and I had to watch in the mirror (It was nearly impossible to see past my chest looking down) and the changes did 
their work. I felt a weird sensation in my butt as it filled out and became rounder. It felt like someone was grabbing my behind and molding it and somehow making it larger as it became shapely. My hips also ached and it felt like I suddenly gained weight in my lower body as my hips became wider 
and more curvy. My boxers were very uncomfortable, definitely not being intended for someone with the lower body of Sofia. Looking over at Sofia, her dress looked quite silly on her. My bigger frame meant that it was loose in the chest and butt, but tight everywhere else. During all this our hair had also been changing, mine was now down to my shoulders, as was hers. It seemed to speed up and hers went shooting into her head, becoming my short haircut, while mine extended until it reached my lower back. I saw my hair was now a darker brown, and had the natural shape hers had which framed my face. 

We were now completely each other except for our legs. The changes finally reached our legs and I felt a sharp momentary pain on my skin as my hair disappeared, my thighs and calves felt like they were manhandled and changed shape. There was also a slightly nasty sounding crunching noise as I became shorter and she became taller. It felt like the floor was dropping under me as my perspective moved downwards due to being shorter. I looked over and now had to look up a bit in order to see Sofia's face. She was staring amazed at her body in the mirror. Knowing that time was short, I slipped behind her into the connected bathroom. I shut the door behind me and looked in the mirror. I saw an amazed Sofia looking back at me, in a very revealing thin top, which showed off quite a bit of sideboob, and tight ill-fitting boxers. I pulled the shirt over my head and her large breasts, now 
unrestrained, fell out to their natural shape. I took them in my hands and played with them a bit, quite amazed at their weight in my hands. They still felt incredible to play with, and were too large for my smaller hands. Her nipples were much larger than my own, and also darker in color. I slipped out of my boxers, which was quite an effort, and saw that she had a small triangle of hair down below. Examining her profile I saw that she has quite a 
nice behind, though it has it's attention stolen by her chest. I didn't get to do much after that as the dream ended.

Note: For some reason in the dream I did not feel the changes in my crotch. Dreams can be weird like that. It definitely changed as I became aware of the difference in the final few minutes of the dream. 

Comments

  1. ah sweet! glad to see your back! cant wait for more stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton