Dream #14 "The Kardashians"

Request: Me (as Kanye) -> Kourtney Kardashian -> Khloe Kardashian.
(Morph/Shapeshift Style with No Medallion, etc.)
Start as Kanye.
Your goal is to find & mess with Kim/Confuse Her.

Image references: 
When i become Kourtney i use the outfit she has on in this picture (she's on the right): http://www.x17online.com/images/photo-sets/conv/KardashianClown041114_X17/KardashianClown041114_22-full.jpg

When i become Khloe i use the outfit she has on in this picture (she's on the right): http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/IFWT_Kourtandkhloe2.jpg



When i get lucid i'm standing in a tea shop with a friend of mine. The tea i'm drinking is really nice, it has a sweet taste that is very earthy. I would like to stay in the tea shop and drink teas, but I remind myself of my dream intent and close my eyes and spin. I feel that i've moved, i open my eyes and realize i'm standing in front of the Kardashian mansion. I glance at my hands and see they're dark skinned, so my intent of being Kanye to start worked. I seem to be wearing a pair of simple jeans and a red v-neck. I said "test test" out loud and my voice sounded a bit like his, but i still had my own speaking mannerisms. I knock on the front door and Kim answers. She's wearing a tight red dress that she fills out quite well. She has a surprised look on her face and says "You know you don't have to knock" i let out a laugh "I know, i just felt like surprising you babe" She steps aside so i can get inside. Closing the door behind me, i say "Hey i just need to use the restroom real fast." and walk towards a hallway on my right. Kim calls out from behind me "Kanye, what are you doing? The bathroom is behind me. Are you feeling okay?" i turn around, trying to look embarrassed, and say "Oh, right." I reach the door and she says "I'll go get us something to drink while you're in there." i step into the restroom and lock the door behind me. Knowing that i have the ability to shapeshift, i immediately focus on Kourtney and feel my body start to shift. The changes all happen at once. I feel myself shrinking at the same time as my behind and chest explode outwards. It feels like my butt and hips are a ton larger (probably because they are) and the weight swelling on my chest makes me shift how i'm standing in order to accommodate the new weight. I feel an intense tingling in my crotch and it feels like there is a lot of pressure on the skin down there, and i lose awareness of my previous appendage. My face also feels like it's being harshly manhandled and hair falls into my vision, it seems to be sleek and black. It feels like someone smacked me in the throat and i repress the urge to gag from the harsh feeling, assuming that my voice changed. The changes fade and my body feels completely different. I resist the urge to explore my new body, and instead focus on morphing my clothes since they have become quite uncomfortable. I feel coolness on my legs as my jeans crawl up my legs, merge, and expose the skin of my legs. The weight also becomes lesser as the material changes from denim into a lighter cloth. The new skirt grips and accentuates my new hips. My shirt pulls up on the arms a little and leaves my shoulders exposed, and pulls up to where the cutoff is only a little below my breasts, and becomes a little bit tighter. The material feels like a synthetic cotton. Not wanting to struggle with the high heels she had in the picture, i leave my shoes alone and just kick them off since my feet were now swimming in them. 

Unlocking the bathroom door i step out and see Kim waiting holding two cokes. Her eyes go wide when she sees me, a bemused look plastered on her face "What the hell? When did you get home Kourtney? When did Kanye leave?" I feign puzzlement (which i note feels a bit weird with Kourtney's face in this dream) and reply "What are you talking about? I've been home for hours. Kanye left town days ago. Are you feeling okay?" this seems to anger her a bit and she responds with "You are both just messing with me. Kanye was here, i saw him. Whatever trick you're trying to play isn't funny." I shrug and say "You realize how crazy that sounds? Unless Kanye can suddenly use magic, there is no way he was here. Feel free to look for him if you don't believe me." Taking my suggestion, she storms off to look for Kanye. I decide to walk around the house for a bit, it's a really nice looking house. Eventually i come across the kitchen. During my exploration i didn't see anyone and decide that Kim must be home alone. The kitchen is fairly large, with large windows across the back. Facing the cooking area is a high top with a marble counter, and stools. I decide to sit on a stool until Kim completes her search. I twirl a finger in my hair, amused that i now have the ability to do that since my hair is short in reality. I also finally give in to the temptation to feel up my new body's breasts, but stop fairly quickly due to the pleasure from it. I was afraid the dream would become sexual if i got too into it. About 5 minutes pass of me chilling in the kitchen. I finally hear Kim return, and she storms into the kitchen. She looks a bit flustered and angry. I repress a smirk and ask her "So, you find Kanye?" while innocently twirling a strand of hair. Glowering a bit, she gets a cup out of a cupboard and starts to fill it with water from the fridge while talking to me "No i didn't find Kanye, you already know that. I swear to god he was here." I frown and ask "Are you sure you're getting enough sleep?" she sets the glass down fairly hard, saying "I feel fine, shut up." 

Knowing that the next transformation should be fairly soon, i decide this is a great place to do it to mess with her. "Kim, can you be the best sister ever and get my jacket for me? I left it on the couch in the foyer. I don't want it to get wrinkled." She seems happy to have a way to take her mind off the situation, she responds with "Fine." and leaves the kitchen. Knowing i need to be fast, i focus on the image of Khloe in her beachwear. I feel ripples hit my body and i begin to change. All these changes took place at the same time but i'll break them up into body and then clothes.

First i noticed that i was quickly becoming a bit taller and had to adjust my legs to accommodate my new height while sitting. It felt weird to suddenly have my hips be where my my belly was a moment ago (due to being taller). I noticed that my skin color faded slightly, looking like i had a bit less of a tan. I could feel my hips and butt get a bit more padding and a weird twinge on my chest as my breasts shrunk ever so slightly and my areolas changed (though i couldn't see how, due to having clothes on). I got the feeling of someone harshly massaging or touching my face as my features shifted again. The last change was that my hair got some became a little bit shorter, just long enough to cover my breasts. The changes were not massive compared to before, but i still feel a bit different. The changes all hitting at the same time made me realize that sitting on a stool was a bad idea, as i nearly lost balance on it quite a few times during the changes.

During all this my skirt had become even shorter. A section of it near my crotch split from the rest of the skirt and became a black bikini that sat tight against my skin, while the rest became a cloth that was tied around my middle, with a bit of it hanging down in front of me. My top was a bit less drastic, and it mostly just carved out a large area that displayed my/Khloe's breasts. It felt a bit tighter than before, i could feel it pressing against my chest. The material of it changed as well, becoming a bit very light and airy material that was stretchy, and would dry out quickly if it got wet. I felt quite exposed, and had to resist staring down at my now exposed chest.

Regaining my composure, i crossed my legs and grabbed a magazine that was on the counter. I was watching for Kim, but made myself idly flip through it so it would look like i was reading it. I heard her voice approaching as she said "Sorry Kourtney, i don't see it. Maybe someone threw it in.." she cut off as she she noticed me sitting there reading a magazine. I looked up with a surprised expression and said "Oh, hey Kim. I'm just taking a quick break from tanning. Don't want to overdo it, you know?" seeing that she was still standing there stunned, the thoughts whirling in her head, i put on a concerned look and asked "Are you okay Kim? You look like you just saw a ghost." She gives a small start, realizing that i was talking to her, and said "Wasn't Kourtney just in here?" i close my magazine and focus on her "Uhh she's in Paris, you know that. What's wrong with you?" she sits down on a stool, and runs her hands through her hair. "I don't know what's going on, Khloe, i'm seeing people that aren't here. I think i need more sleep or something. First Kanye was here, and then Kourtney. They both looked so real." She looked down and closed her eyes, as if she were trying to snap out of it. When she did that i quickly tapped my thigh twice, knowing that it was the way to activate invisibility for myself in this dream. "Do you think i should see a doctor, Khloe?" she opened her eyes and looked over to me, but all she saw was an empty stool. Her face went a bit pale and she said "No no no no, that can't be. Khloe? Where are you?" She stood up and looked around the kitchen, as if i were hiding. All the while she was muttering to herself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Request: Morphing into Pokimane and Sssniperwolf

Dream #20: Transformation & Sex

Dream #23: Body Swap Transformation Between Requester and Kate Upton